as long as we all respect each other,
我们都可以繁荣发展
we can all prosper.
就这么简单
It’s that simple.
但是我们今天都同意放下过去 着眼未来
But what we agree to today is to put the future above the past.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
是的
Yes.
小白 明白了吗
Güero, understood?
明白
Yes.
那么举杯
A toast then…
为了未来和我们的生意干杯
to the future and to our business,
祝我们的生意长长久久
may it continue for many years to come.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers! – Cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
喂 华金
Hey, Joaquin…
别再拼得你死我活的了 好吗
no more fighting, all right?
埃尔帕索
德克萨斯州
在加班呢
Working late.
是啊 你不也是
Yeah. You are too.
你…
You, uh…
你总是站着看文件吗
You always read standing?
是啊 我的后背总是很难受
Yeah, my back’s been bothering me.
下次最好开一扇窗户
Probably should crack a window next time.
好吧
Oh, right.
你熟悉新工作了吗
How you settling in?
听说你看了不少资料
Hear you’ve been doing a lot of reading.
是啊 我只是在试图理清下一步的计划
Yeah, I’m just… I’m trying to figure out what’s next.
那听起来野心勃勃 有眉目吗
That sounds ambitious. Any luck?
没有
Nope.
好吧
Yeah.
如果你想到什么了 一定要告诉我
Well, if that changes, you make sure you let me know.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
周一见 布雷斯林探员
See you Monday, Agent Breslin.
好的 长官 -找医生治疗下你的背疼吧
Yes, sir. -You take care of that back.
长官
Sir?
你和墨西哥城的
You have any juice with the
公♥安♥部部长的关系好吗
Minister of Public Security down in Mexico City?
我想找一个人谈谈
I got somebody I need to talk to.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
不知道 完全不知道
No, not a fucking idea.
但是根据你的口音 我倒是可以猜到
But with that fucking accent, I’m sure I could guess.
我告诉自己总有一天要让你看到这个
Told myself I’d show you this one day.
他有家人
He had a family.
是吗
Yeah.
这不是那位被杀死的探员吗
Isn’t that the agent that was murdered?
没错吧
It is, right?
他们说他遭受了酷刑
They say he was badly tortured.
说他们在他全身上下
That they put holes in his entire body
用电钻钻满了洞 对吧
with a power drill. Right?
如果你觉得卡马雷纳的死是因为我
If you think I’m the reason Camarena’s dead,
那你比你看起来还要愚蠢
you’re stupider than you look.
在我看来 你是因为贸易协议被出♥卖♥♥♥的
The way I see it, you got sold out for a fucking trade deal.
为什么还要隐瞒呢
Why hold back now?
你知道他们的名字
You got names…
我认真听着呢
I’m listening.
如果我想自取灭亡 我会用绳子
If I want to kill myself, I’ll use a rope.
看来我只能满足于
Guess I’ll have to be satisfied with you sitting
你在这里把牢底坐穿了
in this hole for however long you can hang on.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
怎么了 你要走了吗
What happened? You were leaving?
好吧 混♥蛋♥
Okay, asshole.
告诉我
Tell me…
你原来控制的广场如何了
what happens to the plazas you used to control?
我并不控制任何东西
I didn’t control anything.
你说的我都听不懂
You’re confusing me.
但我听说了一些事
But I’ve heard of a couple of things.
我听说那些广场
I’ve heard the plazas…
会变成独♥立♥的贩毒集团
will become their own cartels.
他们会独♥立♥运营
They’ll work separately.
一开始
At first…
情况不会太糟糕
it won’t be so bad.
运气好的话 他们会合作
With luck, they’ll work together.
但是接下来
But then…
他们都会想得到最好的路线
they’ll all want the best routes,
最好的货
the best product,
接触政♥府♥高♥官♥的途径
access to the top dogs in the government.
那时就会产生矛盾
That’s when the fireworks will start.
提华纳会变得更强
Tijuana will get stronger.
但是当他们巩固了权势
But once they consolidate power,
小心
watch out.
战争要爆发了
War will break out.
和谁
With who?
锡那罗亚
Sinaloa.
锡那罗亚有士兵
Sinaloa has soldiers…
但需要边境线
but needs a border.
而提华纳
And Tijuana
有边境线
has a border.
如果那些白♥痴♥肯合并
If those idiots merged,
没人可以阻挡他们
no one would stop them,
但是他们没那个脑子
but they can’t wrap their heads around it.
对他们来说这是私人恩怨
It’s personal with them.
当两个广场陷入战争时 海湾集团只会看着
While those two plazas keep fighting, the Gulf will watch.
在那些混♥蛋♥变弱时 他们会不断变强
Getting stronger, while those assholes get weaker.
现在我要举杯
Now I’ll raise my glass to toast
敬赚大钱的简单快乐
for the simple pleasure of making a lot of fucking money.
起立
Stand up.
让我们举杯
Let’s toast.
干杯
Cheers.
但是华雷斯才是核心
But the key to all of it is Juárez.
贸易协定一旦签署
Once the trade deal is done,
华雷斯会所向披靡
Juárez will be strong enough to square off with anyone.
如果他们路子走对了…
If they make the right moves…
阿马多·卡里洛·富恩特斯
Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
记住这个名字 美♥国♥佬♥
Learn that name, gringo.
他可能会成为这个国家有史以来最强大的毒枭
He could be the most powerful trafficker this country’s ever seen.
除非更有胆量的人
Unless someone with bigger balls
朝他的脑袋开一枪
puts a bullet in his head.
只是一个想法
It’s just an idea.
看透了全局
Got the whole game figured out…
也还是沦落至此
but still ended up in here.
我曾渴求更多的东西
I wanted more.
锡那罗亚人就是这样
Sinaloans are like that.
你来这里到底是要做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我是说
I mean,
你才不在乎他呢 他不是你的朋友
you don’t give a shit about him. He’s not your friend…
生前不是
or wasn’t.
你对毒品也毫不关心
You don’t give a shit about drugs either.
所以你到底是来做什么的
So what are you doing here?
我不知道 或许我只是喜欢把混♥蛋♥关进监狱
I don’t know, maybe I just like putting assholes in jail.
是吗
Really?
我觉得…
I think…
你喜欢打碎东西 伤害他人
you like to break things and hurt people,
就像你们国家的大多数人一样
like most people from your country.
怎么
What?
你不喜欢我说的话吗
You didn’t like what I said?
你本来期望听到什么不一样的话吗
Did you expect to hear something else?
你们完蛋了
Well, you’re fucked.
疯狂已经开始
The madness has begun…
没有人可以阻止
and no one can stop it.
没有我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!