Sal, this is on me.
赶快回安全屋去
Get the fuck back to the safe house.
走啊
Go!
快走
Go!
操
Fuck.
我们抓到一个了 -操
We got one! – Fuck.
你们抓到一个了吗 -抓到个活口
You guys got one? – Fucker’s still alive.
我从没想过我见到你会这么高兴
I never thought I would be so happy to see you.
沃尔特在哪
Where’s Walt?
兄弟 快带我离开
Man, get me out of here.
求你了
Please.
我向上帝保证 我就当从来没见过你
And I swear to God, I’ve never seen your face before.
对不起 我不能冒这个险
I’m sorry. I can’t take that risk.
天呐
Holy shit!
他不知从哪冒出来的 我差一点被他打中了
He came out of nowhere. He almost got me.
有个往这边跑了 另一个往那边去了
One went that way, and the other went the other way.
跑快点 你们还能追的上
Run. You can still catch them.
你在附近吗 沃尔特
You out there, Walt?
你已经无处可逃了
There’s nowhere to go.
你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么
What the fuck did you do?
是你逼我的
What you made me.
如果你没把我一脚踢开
If you hadn’t cut me off,
我本可以警告你这事会发生的
I could’ve warned you this would happen.
他们两天前发现了那个追踪器
They found the transponders two days ago.
你走进圈套里了
You walked into a trap.
但你希望按你自己的方式行事
But you wanted to go your own way.
他不该死的 沃尔特 他们都不该死
He deserved to walk away, Walt. They all did.
但他们都注定逃不了
But they were never going to.
这都是你的错
You made sure of it.
你才是今晚该死的人 沃尔特
You should’ve been the one to die tonight, Walt.
但我会饶你一条命
But I’m going to let you live.
赶紧滚
Get the fuck out of here
在回到英语区前别停下
and don’t stop walking until you hear them speak English.
华雷斯那边的人来消息了 事情解决了
I heard from the team in Juárez. It’s done.
出什么问题了吗
Were there any problems?
没有 全都在我们预料之中
None. Nothing we weren’t expecting.
我明天会把真货发出去
I’ll fly the real shit in tomorrow.
很好
Good.
阿马多啊
Fucking Amado.
你还真做到了
You fucking did it.
那就这样吧
All right then.
我还是觉得难以置信
I still can’t believe it.
你的计划 真的太完美了
Amazing, what you’ve done.
我希望你明白这点
I hope you realize that.
当然
Yeah.
你挺过来了
You survived.
大概只有你一个人认为你能挺过来
You might be the only one who thought you would.
我觉得有些人可能觉得我已经出局了
I think a few people may have counted me out,
但我只是回到了起跑线
but I’m only back where I started.
那你学到什么了
And what have you learned?
重点不在于你身在何处
It isn’t about where you are.
那一直都是你这个人的毛病
That’s been your problem all along.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
重点在于你一路走来学到了什么
It’s what you learn along the way.
谢谢你今晚能来
Thank you for coming tonight.
真的
Really.
这对我来说意义非凡
It means a lot to me.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
还有谁逃出来了
Who else made it out?
沃尔特
Walt.
还有谁逃出来了
Who else made it out?
所有人都死了
Everyone’s gone.
特别探员
恩里克·卡马雷纳
华盛顿特区
抱歉让各位久等了
Sorry to keep you gentlemen waiting.
现在开始吧
Why don’t we get started?
朗恩局长会来吗
Is Administrator Lawn coming?
他应该不会来
I don’t believe that he is.
关于在墨西哥发生的事有些背景要说明 长官
Well, a certain context for what took place down there, sir,
我觉得他应该来听听
I think he should be here.
我看了你的报告 该知道的我都知道了
I’ve read your file. I’m aware of any context I might need.
所以
So…
墨西哥这事的结局可真不幸 不是吗
a rather unfortunate ending in Mexico, wouldn’t you say?
我觉得你坐在椅子上
I think it’s easy for you to sit here in your chair
随口评价我的工作 倒是很容易的
and make assessments about the work that I’ve done.
但我可以向保证我已经尽我所能地…
But I can assure you that I tried my hardest to…
来完成我被指派的任务
fulfill the missions that I was assigned to…
为卡马雷纳探员讨回公道
and bring justice to Agent Camarena.
恐怕我不能苟同
I’m not sure that’s true.
你被委派的任务是非常欠考虑的
The operation you were assigned was ill-conceived,
这算是客气的说法了
that’s putting it mildly.
但是 各位 这个行动已经结束了
But, gentlemen, that operation ended.
「传说行动」就此结束
Leyenda was over.
我们被指示继续行动
And we were told to keep going
追踪已有的线索…
and pursue leads that were provided to us–
我说了 我已经拿到报告了
I said, I have the file in front of me.
关于「传说行动」的详尽总结报告已经出来了
A thoughtful summary on Leyenda has been provided,
同时本办公室也写了一封
as well as a letter from this office
关于这次行动对毒品战争影响的信
regarding its impact on the War on Drugs.
我已经将此信转交给了白宫方面
I’ve passed that letter along to the White House
这是司法部的要求
at the DOJ’s request.
而这也是你的报告的去处
And that is where your file ends.
希望我说得够清楚了 不会留有任何疑问
I’m hoping there’s no confusion on that.
所以我们该当做此事从未发生过吗
So we’re just gonna forget that this ever happened?
而且祈祷别人也当此事从未发生
And hope to God everyone else does the same.
你♥他♥妈♥不打算参与进来 说点什么吗
Are you gonna fucking weigh in here and fucking say something?
你做得过火了 沃尔特
You went too far, Walt.
能到此为止 你该庆幸
Be happy it’s ending here.
希斯特别探员说得非常有道理
Some sage advice from Special Agent Heath.
我建议你铭记于心
I’d take it to heart.
你的职务改派详情在这里
Your reassignment details are provided here.
萨克拉门托分部的人
A representative from the office in Sacramento
很快就会联♥系♥你
will be reaching out shortly.
这是你能享有的最好的结局了
There is no better outcome for you.
实话说 在我看来 你根本不配有这待遇
Quite frankly, in my opinion, it’s more than you deserve.
那我的手下呢
So, what about my men?
你想怎样对我都行 我不在乎
Do whatever you want to me. I don’t give a fuck.
但我们对那些人做过承诺
But we made these men promises,
我们得兑现承诺 这是我们欠他们的
and we owe it to them to follow through.
对阿玛特·帕拉西奥斯的弟弟重新量刑
A request for sentencing reevaluation for Amat Palacios’s brother.
开一张工作签证
A work visa for…
给奥兹·马西亚的叔叔
Ossie Mejía’s uncle.
现金
Cash.
阿玛特的弟弟三年前抢劫了一家酒水店
Amat’s brother robbed a liquor store three years ago.
奥兹·马西亚十年前因为涉嫌
Ossie Mejía was deported ten years ago
重大盗窃罪被遣返
under suspicion of grand larceny.
我记得对他的通缉令还挂着呢
I believe that warrant is still outstanding.
这些人都是罪犯 布雷斯林探员
These men are criminals, Agent Breslin.
本国不欠他们任何东西
This country owes them nothing.
如果不是因为这些人舍身救我
I wouldn’t be sitting in your fucking office right now
我他妈现在也不可能坐在你的办公室里
if it wasn’t for these men that saved my life.
那我倒想问问你 为何让他们陷入那样的境地
I’d ask yourself why they were ever in a position where they needed to.
这事到此为止
It’s over.
你输了 布雷斯林探员
You lost, Agent Breslin.
华雷斯
奇瓦瓦州
看来你早就胸有成竹啊
Guess you knew what you were doing.
依然在琢磨
Figuring it out.
都搬进货车里吧
Get it on the trucks.
哥伦比亚人希望这些货被送到
The Colombians want it delivered
加州希尔马的一个仓库里去
to a warehouse in Sylmar, California.
蓝人
Azul.