很好 她很安全
Yeah. She’s safe.
在教堂里
At the church.
她在等你
She’s waiting for you.
大概她依然在琢磨
I imagine still trying to figure out
你对她说的话 有多少是在胡扯
how much of what you told her is bullshit.
我也在琢磨
And so am I.
我和记者波帕谈过了
I spoke with the reporter Poppa.
他不会再发表后续报道了
There’s no more articles coming.
你要说的 只能说到这地步了
You’ve said all you were gonna say.
我不是告密者
I’m not a fucking snitch.
大概这就是为什么我一直没有你的消息
I figured that’s why I never heard from you.
这也是为什么我冒着生命危险
It’s also why I didn’t just risk my life
不只是为了让你签认罪协议的原因
trying to get you to sign some fucking plea deal.
记者还跟我说了
The reporter also told me about
你为这里的学校修屋顶的事
that roof you built on the school here.
你付钱为小女孩做眼科手术
The little girl whose eye surgery you paid for.
你做的种种好事
All your good deeds, man.
你不是坏人
You’re not a bad guy.
现在说这些有什么用
What’s it matter now?
咪♥咪♥怀孕了 帕布罗
Mimi’s pregnant, Pablo.
我之前发誓不会告诉你的
I swore up and down I wouldn’t tell you.
但是你应该知情
But you deserve to know.
这世界糟透了 兄弟
The world’s a fucked up place, man.
有没有法则都一样
Code or no code.
但我告诉你 如果你就这么走出去被杀死
But I’m telling you, you going out there and dying,
那并不能改变任何事情
that ain’t gonna change anything.
没错 我想让你招供
And yes, I want you to talk.
但那已经不是重点了
But it’s not about that anymore, man.
你签了这份协议
You sign those papers,
你还可以和爱人 孩子在一起
you can still be with your girl and your kid.
帕布罗
Pablo.
就当是为了孩子
Do it for your fucking kid, man.
别开枪 我们这就走出来
Don’t shoot! Coming out!
准备射击
Keep your guns up!
别再靠近了
That’s far enough.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么 沃尔特
What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Walt?
我说过 我要带他过河
I told you, I’m getting him across the river.
你在墨西哥的领土上
You are on Mexican soil.
你让开
You stand down.
你要怎么做 开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
在这里加个零
Add a zero right there, please.
滚出去
Get out!
给革命制度党加个零
Add a zero to PRI.
来啊
Go on.
开枪啊
Shoot me.
帕布罗 往河边走 没事的
Get to the river, Pablo, and we’re good.
我们走
Let’s go.
包抄他
Cover him!
守住你们各自的位置
Maintain your positions!
现在怎么办
So what?
帕布罗 你要做什么
Pablo, what are you doing?
告诉她我很抱歉
Tell her I’m sorry.
什么 不
What? No.
什么 不
What? No.
趴下 沃尔特
Get down, Walt.
帕布罗 不要
Pablo, no.
趴下 -不
Get down. Now! – No.
你有一件事说对了 布雷斯林
You got one thing right, Breslin.
这家伙可真有种
Guy was hard as they come.
就他妈跟公牛一样
Ran like a fucking bull.
你本来以为会怎么样
What the hell did you think would happen?
你能在30个警♥察♥的包围下把他带出去吗
You’d get him out with 30 cops standing around?
我差一点点就成功了 不是吗
I got pretty fucking close, didn’t I?
就算是又有什么用
Like it would matter.
他们不会让他有机会招供的
They would never let him talk.
你还记得你说过的
You know all that shit you said
费利克斯对你做过的那些事吗
about what Félix did to you?
你更喜欢保护这些墨西哥城的混♥蛋♥
You’re more interested in protecting those assholes in Mexico City.
你真以为就这么简单吗
You really think it’s that simple, huh?
你 卡马雷纳 还有联调局这些笨蛋都是一样的
You, Camarena, and these FBI idiots, you’re all the fucking same.
是吗 -没错
Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
你们以为你们可以来到这里 解决一切问题
You think you can come down here and fix it
因为你们够种 且有豁免协议
’cause you got balls and some fancy paperwork,
但你们完全不知道你们面对的是什么样的敌人
but you have no clue what you’re up against.
以及为何你们总是害死别人
Why you’re always getting people killed.
你这是威胁吗
That a threat?
这是警告
It’s a warning.
瞧瞧你的计划在这里施行得如何 沃尔特
Just take a look at how your little plan went down here, Walt.
你应该趁现在还可以 赶紧放弃
You should quit while you’re ahead.
好啊 我还能休几天假
Yeah, well, I got a couple days off.
或许我可以回到休斯顿钓鱼去
Maybe I’ll head back up to Houston and do some fishing.
你是个聪明人
You’re a smart man.
或许你在那边能抓到的毒贩会比在这里多
Maybe you’ll catch more there than you ever will here.
再见 沃尔特
Goodbye, Walt.
阿科斯塔死了
Acosta’s dead.
就在半小时之前
Happened about a half hour ago.
我觉得你应该想知情
Thought you’d want to know.
他们把帕布罗的尸体放在冰块上
They put Pablo’s body on ice…
用直升机送回♥教♥堂
flew him in the chopper back to the church…
镇上的人为他举♥行♥最后的告别
where the townspeople honored him one last time…
然后把他送到山上的墓地
and then carried him to a cemetery on the hill
那里有成千上万人等待着
where a thousand more people were waiting.
大概与此同时
At about the same time,
墨西哥最腐♥败♥ 最具争议的选举 接近尾声
Mexico’s most corrupt and controversial election was coming to an end.
他们的所为厚颜无♥耻♥
What they did was so goddamn brazen.
在计票单上多加一个零
Adding a fucking zero to the tally sheets
大笔一挥 就能额外获得成千上万张选票
gave them thousands of extra votes with a stroke of a pen.
紧接着 就出现了示♥威♥和听证会
Immediately, there were protests and hearings.
多年以后 甚至前总统德拉·马德里
Years later, even former President De La Madrid
都承认当年的选举有舞弊行为
would admit that there had been fraud.
但是那时已经无法考证
But then it was impossible to prove
因为他们把所有选票都烧了
because they had burned all the ballots.
那个本可以调查出问题的人
And the one man who could’ve done something about it…
最后死了
wound up dead.
所以舞弊没有消失 只是换了套路
So the fraud hadn’t gone away… just changed its stripes.
更难以预测 更加邪恶
Less predictable, more evil.
因为历史总能找到合适的混♥蛋♥
Because history’s got a way of finding just the right assholes
来改变现状
to shake things up.
干得不错 费利克斯
Well done, Félix.
那些原本只能在黑暗的掩护下
Guys who can take a robbery designed to go down
实施抢劫的人
under the cover of darkness
现在却能在光天化日之下行凶
and pull it off in broad fucking daylight.
不会再有后续报道了 对吧
There weren’t no more articles, were there?
没了
No.
怀孕多长时间了
How far along?
十个星期
Ten weeks.
一定是男孩
It’s gonna be a boy.
革命制度党胜利了
看起来我们不必躲风头了
Looks like we don’t have to go into hiding.
躲什么 我们赢了
Hiding? We won.
来喝一杯
Join me.
我请你喝咖啡
I’ll buy you a coffee.
听着 我不会再好高骛远了
Listen, no more delusions of grandeur.
我会脚踏实地 解决眼前的事
I deal with what’s in front of me.
具体是什么事
And what’s that?
保证组织的健康发展
Well, keeping my organization healthy.
我的人能幸福生活
My people happy.
以及你
You.
和孩子们
The kids.
我亲眼所见才会信
I’ll believe it when I see it.
没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!