别在这说 沃尔特
Not here, Walt.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥也不提前给我打个招呼
A fucking heads-up would’ve been nice.
是你先骗了我 还指望我给你提醒
I should give you a heads-up after you lied to me?
我那时候不能告诉你
I couldn’t tell you at the time.
是吗 那你打算什么时候交代清楚
Oh, yeah? And when exactly did you plan on coming clean?
等你把阿科斯塔救出去
After you got Acosta out
费利克斯质问我为何没有阻止的时候吗
and Félix came asking why I didn’t stop it?
到那时候我人都死了
Because I would’ve been dead by then.
你对我撒谎 差点害死我
You lie to me, you get me fucking killed.
我搞砸了 但是情况有变
I screwed up. But shit’s changed now.
好吧 你得到保护
All right, you got cover.
联调局 那些美♥国♥佬♥
The FBI, the gringos.
你的人在墨西哥城
Your boys in Mexico City,
他们敞开大门邀请我们进去
they opened the door, they invited us in.
你只需要说 那两个混♥蛋♥开口了
All you have to say is these two dipshits opened their mouth,
联调局有人向缉毒局通风报信了就行
and someone in FBI tipped DEA.
我来了 把一切都搞砸了
Okay, I showed up, I fucked everything up,
我带他越过边境 他在美国不见了
I got him across the border, he disappears up North.
你不会遭受任何伤害
No skin off your back.
你想要扳倒费利克斯 这就是机会
You want to take down Félix? This is it.
明白吗
All right?
给我五分钟 我向你保证
Give me five minutes in there, and I swear to you
我可以说服他接受这个协议
I can get him to take this deal.
我把阿科斯塔除掉 费利克斯就会更信任我
I take Acosta off the table, I get more pull with Félix.
我们可以得到更好的情报 继续执行之前的计划
We go back to what we were doing with better intel.
不 胡说 -只有这样才能扳倒费利克斯
No. Bullshit! – That’s how Félix goes down.
听我说 沃尔特
You listen to me, Walt.
帕布罗·阿科斯塔 必须死
Pablo Acosta… is gonna die.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
这正是你想要的
That’s what you wanted.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
这是追踪装置
It’s a tracking device.
真的好难…
It’s hard…
让这些人对我们刮目相看
trying to impress these people.
我只是一个穿着高级服装的来自杜兰戈的穷女人
I’m just a poor girl from Durango in a thousand-dollar dress.
你曾经是警♥察♥ 现在是毒贩
You’re an ex-cop who became a drug dealer.
实际上我们对电脑和选举一窍不通
Like we know shit about computers or elections.
一直忙于伪装 忘了自己本来的面目
So busy pretending, we forgot who we were.
不管怎样 我支持你
Anyway, I was rooting for you.
我们还有时间 改了就可以
We still have time. We just need to change them.
没有时间去改选票了 费利克斯
There’s not enough time to change ballots, Félix.
不是选票 我们需要改这些
No, not the ballots. We need to change these…
计票单
the tally sheets.
有上千个选区
There are thousands of precincts.
你要怎么把它们都改了
How the hell are you going to get to them all?
老大想和你通话
Boss wants a word.
米格尔·安赫尔
Miguel Ángel.
还好吗 朋友
What’s up, my friend?
你最近去哪了
Where have you been?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
矮子 听着
Chapo, look…
我知道帕尔马的事很不幸
I know what happened with Palma was unfortunate.
但是我们需要向前看
But we need to move past it.
我们不仅仅是一个联盟 矮子
We’re more than a Federation, Chapo.
有时候我们会有争执 分歧 但是到最后
Sometimes we fight, have our differences, but in the end…
我们还是一家人
we’re still family.
家人
Family?
那就是你杀死科奇洛克的原因吗
Is that why you had Cochiloco killed?
他让我别无选择 你是知道的
He gave me no choice, you know that.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 都他妈是胡扯
Fuck that, that’s bullshit!
听着
Look…
我理解你的愤怒 但是…
I understand you’re angry, but…
如果我们的人赢不了这场大选 我们就完了
if our people don’t win this election, we all go down.
联盟也玩完了
The Federation’s over.
我现在需要你的帮助
I need your help right now.
如果你还希望我们是一家人的话
Well, if you want us to still be “family,”
像你说的那样
as you say,
让赫克托·帕尔马回来
let Héctor Palma come back.
别说更多废话了
No questions asked.
好的 矮子
Okay, Chapo.
没问题
Okay.
你帮我做这事的话 我会考虑的
You do this for me, I’ll consider it.
你需要什么
What do you need?

Yes.
这对我们家族有什么好处
And what’s in it for my family?
有什么好处
What’s in it for…?
听着 本杰明
Look, Benjamín…
我们不能再这样了
we can’t continue this way.
你在说什么呢 -我在说什么
What are you talking about? – What am I talking about?
我需要 能为我提供建议的广场老大
I need plaza bosses… who I can turn to for advice.
我知道我可以信任 同时也信任我的人
People I know I can trust and trust me.
也就是说 今后
That means, going forward,
在生意上我会给你
I’ll be giving you the kind of say
你一直想要的话语权
in our business you’ve always wanted.
我们需要更多的可♥卡♥因♥
We’re gonna need a lot more cocaine.
我们不会再和任何人分享广场了
And we’re never sharing the plaza again with anyone.
成交
Deal.
你要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
帕布罗·阿科斯塔
Pablo Acosta!
我是吉列尔莫·卡尔德罗尼指挥官
This is Commander Guillermo Calderoni
隶属联邦司法警♥察♥
of the Federal Judicial Police.
你已经被全面包围了
You’re surrounded on all sides.
举手出来投降吧
Come out with your hands in the air!
操♥你♥妈♥ 卡尔德罗尼
Go fuck your mother, Calderoni!
你想抓我 进来啊
You want me, come in and get me!
停 停火
Stop! Cease fire!
去拿汽油
Get the gasoline.
沃尔特·布雷斯林 缉毒局的 我现在进去
Walt Breslin! DEA! I’m going in!
不 不 不 别开枪
No, no, no, no, no. No! Hold your fire!
他个狗东西在干什么
What the fuck is he doing?
是缉毒局探员
It’s a DEA agent.
阿科斯塔 我是沃尔特·布雷斯林
Acosta, Walt Breslin!
快给老子趴下 布雷斯林
Stand the fuck down, Breslin!
帕布罗 我是沃尔特 我现在进来
Pablo, it’s Walt! I’m coming in!
你还挺有种
That took some fucking balls.
好了 没事了
Hey, it’s okay.
美♥国♥佬♥在里面 他们不会开枪的
They won’t shoot with the gringo inside.
拿两个杯子
Get two glasses.
你一定有很重要的话要对我说
Whatever you got to say must be important.
我找了休斯顿的美国检察官
I went to the US attorney in Houston.
完全豁免权
Full immunity.
加入证人保护计划 享受最高限度的补偿
Witness protection with the highest reimbursement we’ve ever offered.
承诺给咪♥咪♥人身保护
Guarantee for Mimi’s protection.
每个月送几条墨西哥万宝路香烟
Gonna throw in a couple cartons of Mexican Marlboros every month.
你签了这些协议
You sign these papers,
我带你出门
I walk you out that door.
过河
We cross the river.
上我的车
We get in my car.
你和咪♥咪♥在美国可以开始新生活
And you and Mimi start a new life in the US.
今晚的经历 只是一个可怕的噩梦罢了
And this night was one big bad fucking dream.
只要我走出那扇门 他们就会朝我开枪
They’re going to shoot me the second I walk out that door.
我站在你前面就不会有事的
Not with me standing in front of you.
在墨西哥 这些混♥蛋♥说了算
In Mexico, these assholes are in charge.
只要你过了河
Once we get you across that river,
你就归我管 你是安全的
you’re in my custody. You’re safe.
你会这么做吗 站在我前面
You’d do that? Stand in front of me?
我这不是都走进来了吗
I walked in here, didn’t I?
咪♥咪♥跟我说了你的计划
Mimi told me your plan.
她还好吗
She okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!