I didn’t want anyone coming after you.
但是事了之后 我本来也打算去找你
But I was always gonna find you after it was done.
我保证
I promise.
好吧 但是别再骗我了 帕布罗
Okay. But no more bullshit, Pablo.
下一次 你什么都要告诉我
Next time, you tell me everything,
不然我就把你和陈年啤酒一起丢进水里
or I’ll drown you with your sack of old fucking beers.
真是我的好姑娘
That’s my girl.
你之前不是要跟缉毒局合作吗
What happened to the deal with the DEA?
这次采访效果会更好
This interview will be better.
大家都相信美国媒体
Everyone believes the American press.
不过 帕布罗
But, Pablo,
你说的他们都可以否认
you didn’t say anything they can’t deny.
因为这只是第一篇报道
‘Cause it’s the first article, baby.
会有一系列的文章
There’s a whole series.
他们会一篇一篇发出来
They’re gonna put them out one by one.
每一篇都会比前一篇爆出更黑暗的料
Each with more dirt than the last.
会把那些混♥蛋♥翻个底朝天
Gonna pick those sons of bitches apart
挖个干干净净
till there’s nothing left.
你看见那些峭壁了吗
See those bluffs?
只有一条路能通过来
Only one road through them,
我在那里时刻都布了眼线
and I got eyes on it all the time.
他们得横跨格兰德河才能找到我
They gotta cross the Rio Grande to get to me.
老大
Boss.
这些都是我的手下 咪♥咪♥
These are my people, Mimi.
这里就是我的堡垒
This is my fucking fortress.
我知道费利克斯总有一天会找我算账
I know Félix is going to come after me at some point.
我就在这等着 该等多久就等多久
I can wait here, long as it takes,
瞧着那些文章像炸♥弹♥一样一个个被丢出来
watching those articles go off like fucking bombs.
嘣 嘣 嘣
Boom, boom, boom.
把他炸翻
Blow his shit up.
好吧 似乎跟你平时的疯狂程度也差不多
Well, I guess it ain’t any crazier than usual.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
开始收到第一批投票结果了
The first results are starting to come in.
在一个以腐♥败♥闻名的国家
How do you run a clean election in a country
如何进行一场没有猫腻的选举
that’s been defined by corruption?
完全透明
Transparency.
1988年的墨西哥大选
In 1988, the Mexican election was gonna be
原本会是一场史无前例的选举
unlike any that had preceded it.
在每一个投票站都设了选举监控
Election monitors were placed at each polling station
所有的投票都登记在一份叫做”记录”的文件中
and logged all the votes on a single document called an “acta”
也叫计票单
or tally sheet.
这样他们就能很快地打电♥话♥将票数告知主机
That way they could quickly call in the numbers to the mainframe.
电脑将数据做成表格
The computer tabulated them
并发送到楼上的观察室
and sent the results upstairs to the observation room,
在那里选情终端会显示票数
where the results terminal displayed them
以便记者和对手党派获知结果
for the reporters and opposition parties.
其中最重要的是全国民♥主♥阵线党的
The most important among them for the FDN,
为卡德纳斯效力的
working for Cárdenas,
前国会议员弗朗西斯科·奥万多
former congressman Francisco Ovando.
现在每一个政党和新闻记者
Now every political party and journalist
都能实时获取最新的投票结果
would have the results in real time.
因为投票被严密监控 让人感觉公正公开
Because the vote was closely monitored, it felt aboveboard,
一个透明公正的新时代到了
a new era of transparency.
用上了这些光鲜的前沿科技
See all this glistening new tech?
投票肯定是公平的
It has to be fair.
至少他们希望人们这么以为
Or at least that’s what they wanted everyone to think.
你觉得他还好吗
How’s he seem to you?
有点迷幻 不过没事
Little tweaked, but okay.
他准备好了
He’s ready.
准备好做什么
For what?
准备好应对任何情况
Whatever comes.
萨尔 你那边最好有进展
Sal, tell me you got something.
沃尔特 是我
It’s me, Walt.
咪♥咪♥
Mimi.
你承诺给帕布罗的协议准备好了吗
You got that deal you promised Pablo?
是的 就在我这
Yeah, I got it right here.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
听着 咪♥咪♥ 除了我还有其他人在找他
Listen, Mimi, I’m not the only one looking for him,
但只有我能保他活命
but I’m the only one that can keep him alive.
他在圣塔埃伦娜
Santa Elena.
你得从美国这边过来
You gotta come from the American side.
给我看看
Show me.
革命制度党在墨西哥城一败涂地
PRI’s getting killed in Mexico City.
调换选票
Switch it over.
你们在墨西哥城的得票比我预想的要高
You’re doing better than I thought in Mexico City.
现在还差得远呢 弗朗西斯科
Still a ways to go, Francisco.
这些蠢蛋完全不知道
These poor assholes had no idea
他们看到的结果都是假的
they were looking at fake results.
接下来 要命的是
And then, now this is important,
他们把这些伪造的选情发布出去
they were sending that bullshit out into the world.
我们现在可以看到
We’re getting word now
新的政选系统上发布的结果了
on results from the new SNIPE system.
全国上下所有人
Because people are watching
都在看这些新闻
these news reports all over the country.
革命制度党在墨西哥城票数一路飙升
PRI is seeing a huge surge in Mexico City.
一旦他们看到革命制度党又要赢了
And soon as they see the PRI’s winning again,
你猜他们会怎么做
what do you think they’ll do?
他们会说 “操 我不用去投票了
Say, “Fuck it. I don’t need to vote.
已成定局 革命制度党又要赢了”
It’s a done deal. PRI’s gonna win yet again.”
这种手段叫做选民压制
It’s called voter suppression.
美国人对此略有些经验
Something we have a little experience with up North.
让本就支持自己的选民更乐意去投票
Make it easier for those whose vote you can count on.
让那些指望不上的选民不愿去投票
Make it harder for those you can’t.
这样就能毫不留痕迹地操纵选举
That’s how you rig an election without leaving a lick of evidence.
党内的投票证实
Internal party polling confirms
墨西哥城以外的人去投票的数量在减少
that voting outside Mexico City is down.
凑效了
It’s working.
今晚8点 德拉·马德里会在电视上宣布
At 8:00 P.M., we’ll have De La Madrid go on TV
那个人赢得选举
to call the election in…favor.
很好
Good.
一旦他上任 我希望他第一个打给我
Once he’s in office, I expect to be his first call.
查到什么了吗
What do you have for me?
我们在华雷斯的朋友传来消息
I’ve got news from our friends in Juárez.
什么消息
What is it?
即使双脚都肿了 你这家伙还能跳舞
Even with swollen feet, the man can still dance.
记得我们相遇的那天吗
Remember the day we met?
记得
Yes.
和今天一样的派对
Party just like this.
只不过那天全部是白人姑娘
Only white girl for miles.
大家都用奇怪的眼神看着我
Everyone looking at me strange.
我可没用奇怪的眼神看你
Not how I was looking at you.
我以完全不同的目光看你
I saw you with different eyes.
圣塔埃伦娜 12英里
快点 我们没时间可以浪费
Hurry up. We don’t have all fucking day.
一百块运货板吗
One hundred pallets?
都搬好了
It’s set.
老大 你能过来看看四号♥飞机吗
Boss? Can you come have a look at number four?
电路有些问题
There’s something with the electrical.
就不能让我安静地喝杯咖啡吗
Can’t I drink my fucking coffee in peace?
冷静点
Calm down.
让我看看数据
Let me see them.
向下翻
Scroll down.
那他妈是什么
What the hell was that?
什么是什么
That what?
之前屏幕上显示的是不同的结果
There were different results on the screen.
你在胡说什么呢 弗朗西斯科
What are you talking about, Francisco?
那些东西看起来像是密♥码♥
Those look like passwords!
请不要碰我的工作台
Please don’t touch my workstation.
我只是在对软件做调整 这些是代码
I was making adjustments to the software, they’re code.
原来是代码啊 那把它们输入 看会发生什么
Right, they’re code. Then enter them. Let’s see what happens.
快点 照做
Go on. Do it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!