I understand.
你不一定明白
I’m not sure you do.
他们看到帕布罗·阿科斯塔的采访了
They saw this interview, Pablo Acosta.
你手下的一个… -这事已经处理好了
One of your– – It’s being handled.
毒贩接受采访
Traffickers giving interviews.
再有一篇这样的报道
Another article like that,
你今天能获得多大的成功都没用
doesn’t matter what you pull off today.
好了
There it is.
这就是你们要的东西
It’s just what you asked for.
可以称之为反政选系统
You can call it anti-SNIPE.
也就是政选系统的复♥制♥版
A duplicate version of SNIPE
不过显示的是假的选举结果
that displays false election results.
每个版本都有自己的密♥码♥
Each version has its own password.
输入一个密♥码♥
Enter one…
就得到假结果 显示我们要赢了
get fake results, where we seem to be winning.
但输入另一个密♥码♥
But enter the other one…
就能得到真实结果
get the real results.
矮子
Chapo.
你得给露皮塔弄点钱
You need to get Lupita some money.
告诉她带孩子离开 保持低调
Tell her to take the kids and lay low.
告诉她 我爱她
And that I love her.
我会搞定的 别担心
I’ll take care of it, don’t worry.
我真想一枪崩了那些
I want to put a bullet in those sons of bitches
对你和科奇下毒手的混♥蛋♥
for what they did to you and Cochi.
矮子 听我说
Chapito, listen to me.
费利克斯的这档子烂事
This shit with Félix…
对我们来说都是好事
it’s all good for us.
我们只需要耐心等待
We just have to wait it out.
时机一到
When the time comes,
要杀他的人多得是 我们恐怕还得排队
we’ll have to get in line to put a bullet in his head.
现在全国都开放投票了
Polls are now open nationwide.
我们全天都会持续报道投票数
We’ll be reporting throughout the day on the numbers.
在当地时间下午6点…
At 6 p.M. local time…
现在喝一杯会不会太早了
Think it’s too early for a drink?

Hello?
你听起来很疲惫 费利克斯
You sound tired, Félix.
你找我有什么事 巴丘
What can I do for you, Pacho?
等一下
Hold on a second.
巴丘
Pacho?
我打给你是要告诉你 你的货准备好了
The reason I’m calling is your load is ready.
我的什么
My what?
等下
Hold on…
可♥卡♥因♥吗
The coke?
你本来没打算要70吨♥ 对吧
You didn’t plan on asking for the 70 tons, did you?
当然想 我只是没想到你能这么快就备齐了
Of course, I just didn’t think you’d get it together so fast.
但你说你需要钱
But you said you needed the money,
我就搞定了
so I got it done.
就当是卖♥♥你个人情好了
Consider it a personal favor.
这没问题的 对吧
It’s not a problem, is it?
当然 不用担心
No, of course not. Don’t worry.
那就好
Good.
我可不希望你搬起石头砸自己的脚
I’d hate to see you step in your own bullshit.
费利克斯
Félix…
你知道这次要是搞砸了会有什么后果吧
you do know what happens if you fuck this up?
喂 -是我
Hello? – It’s me.
我跟你说了多少次 不要打电♥话♥来
How many times have I told you not to call?
等下 别挂
Wait! Don’t hang up.
这事对你和孩子都有影响
This affects you and the kids.
继续说 我在听
Go ahead, I’m listening.
我找哥伦比亚人要了更多的货
I asked the Colombians for more product.
70吨♥
Seventy tons.
70吨♥吗 -是的
Seventy? – Yeah.
你应该能想象我完不成的后果
You can imagine what would happen if I can’t get it through.
我需要政♥府♥帮忙
And I need the government to do it,
只有我今晚赢了 那才有可能实现
which only happens if I win tonight.
赢得选举是吧 米格尔
Win the election, Miguel?
是的
Yeah.
你明白吗
You understand?
如果这事没成 他们会对我的一切下手
‘Cause if this falls apart, they’ll come after everything.
针对每一个人
Everyone.
你明白吗
You understand?
你没必要解释
You don’t have to explain.

Good.
你不能总是这样 米格尔·安赫尔
You can’t keep doing this, Miguel Ángel,
许下自己无法遵守的承诺
making promises you can’t keep.
我在努力了
I’m working on it.
祝你好运 米格尔
Good luck, Miguel.
阿科斯塔可能躲在国内或国外
Acosta could be holed up on either side.
我们猜测他们可能是想在这抓到他
We’re guessing they’re trying to pin him down here,
借墨西哥联邦警♥察♥的手杀人
let the MexFeds do the dirty work.
他们肯定不希望只是送他坐牢
Well, they’re definitely not looking to put him in cuffs.
但这或许能让我有机会
But maybe that’ll give me a play.
我可以提供保护
You know, I could offer protection.
前提是我们能找到阿科斯塔
As long as we take down Acosta.
我们之前只差一点就找到了
We were so goddamn close.
你还掌握了什么信息 -就那个姑娘
What else you got? – Just the girl.
谁知道她在哪里
Who knows where the fuck she is?
谢谢
Thank you.
你的甜点 亲爱的
Your dessert, my sweet.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here.
我的沙漠之花
My little desert flower.
你的状态看起来真差
You look terrible.
你是怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
那篇报道
The article.
你说你在一个安全的地方
You said you were in a safe place.
我知道你很喜欢这里
I know you love it here.
聪明
Smart.
或者是你透露得太多了
Or you said too much.
没事的 别担心
It’s fine, don’t worry.
这简直是疯了 帕布罗
It’s insane, Pablo.
你相当于把他们的房♥子点燃了
You lit their house on fire.
你指望会发生什么
What’d you expect was gonna happen?
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here? Huh?
除了抽那破烟 抽到脑子糊掉
Besides smoking that shit till your brain’s fried?
说说你为什么丢下我
That why you left me?
过来
Come.
来吧
Come.
陪我走走
Take a walk with me.
阿马多
Amado!
有电♥话♥找你
Call for you.
谁啊
From who?
老大
It’s the boss.
怎么了
Yeah?
我刚接到巴丘的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Pacho.
货现在已经准备好了
The load is ready now.
我同意周五取货
I agreed to pick it up Friday.
周五 老大 我们不可能准备好
Friday? Boss, there’s no way we’ll be ready.
想办法解决 因为你要是准备不好
Figure it out. Because if you don’t,
我们就都死定了 你明白吗
we’re both dead, you understand?
是什么东西 帕布罗 埋藏的宝藏吗
What is that, Pablo? Buried treasure?
不是
No.
比那更好
Better.
跟河水一样冰
Cold as the river.
你还是小屁孩的时候 就常带姑娘来这里吗
This where you took all the girls when you were a little shit?
你以为这啤酒是哪年产的
How old do you think this beer is?
你丢下我是为了去跟记者谈吗
So you left me so you could talk with this reporter?

No.
那不是唯一的原因
Not the only reason.
你见识过他们的能耐了
You’ve seen what they’re capable of.
我不希望有人对你下手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!