Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
毒枭
墨 西 哥
第二季
第八集
费利克斯·加利亚多经常去我的农场
Félix Gallardo came to my ranch
有时候会和内托先生一起
sometime back with Don Neto.
是指埃内斯托·丰塞卡·卡里洛吗
That’d be Ernesto Fonseca Carrillo?
是啊
Yeah.
我一向挺喜欢内托的
Always liked Neto.
他很聪明
Smart.
大概还不够聪明
Not smart enough, I guess.
费利克斯当年侃侃而谈大♥麻♥的事
Félix was talking about weed.
要建什么东西
Building something.
都是老一套
Full of the same old shit.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
费利克斯找哥伦比亚和墨西哥城的混♥蛋♥合作
Félix gets in with these motherfuckers in Colombia, Mexico City.
那倒是新鲜事
That’s a new kind of shit.
就是他们把事情全搞砸了
They’re the ones fucking everything up.
能告诉我他们的名字吗
And you can give me their names?
可以
Oh, yeah.
帕布罗 我的报纸会登的
Pablo… my newspaper will print it.
《太阳报》向来什么都敢忠实报道
The Sun-Times has a good history with that.
但你现在的指控非常尖刻
But you’re making some serious accusations here.
非常危险
Dangerous accusations.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
那些混♥蛋♥
These assholes…
费利克斯
Félix,
他在墨西哥城的朋友
his Mexico City friends,
都走投无路了
are desperate.
整个帝国都摇摆不定
The whole thing is, uh… shaky.
只要在正确的位置捅一刀
One kick in the right spot…
反正你确定就行
As long as you’re sure.
下一个问题
Next question.
帕尔马的事你查到什么了
What do you have on the Palma thing?
你说得没错 是克拉韦尔给他通风报信的
You were right. Clavel tipped him.
原来他一直在搞帕尔马的老婆
Turns out he was fucking the wife.
你看见阿科斯塔这篇报道没有
You see this fucking Acosta article?
墨西哥著名毒枭向美国媒体坦白一切
我们现在就得找到他
We need to find him now.
阿科斯塔惹恼了不少人 我们会抓到他的
Acosta’s pissed off a lot of people. We’ll get him.
到底什么时候才能抓到
Yeah, but when?
你知道他能对我们造成多大危害吗
You have any idea what this could do to us?
竞选可能会因此失败 我们也会失去保护
We lose the election, we lose protection.
美♥国♥佬♥又扼住我的喉咙了
Americans are back at my throat.
那些人正在找他 一定会找到的
These people are looking for him, they’ll find him.
他们最好能找到
They’d better.
咪♥咪♥
Mimi?
你在吗
Are you there?
咪♥咪♥
Mimi?
赶快醒醒
Wake the fuck up.
每次我用别人家的厕所
Every time I use someone else’s shitter,
都他妈没纸
they’re out of fucking paper.
看看谁醒了 特别探员布雷斯林
Look who’s up. Special Agent Breslin.
你每天的开始都是擅闯民宅吗 布雷斯林
You always start your day with a little B and E, Breslin?
窗户开着
The window was open.
我就进来看看
Thought I’d take a look around.
你们又是什么人
Who the fuck are you guys?
这东西是真的吗 萨克希
This thing real, Sacksy?
感觉像锡
Shit feels like tin.
是缉毒局 也就比公园巡警高级一点
It’s DEA. One step up from park ranger.
联调局
FBI.
休斯顿来的
Out of Houston.
毒品战争打得如何
How’s that “War on Drugs” coming, sport?
你们要宣布胜利了吗
You boys about to declare victory?
是啊 随时有可能
Yeah. Any day now.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里做什么
The fuck are you doing here?
我来找住在这里的女孩
I’m looking for the girl who lives here.
找她干什么
What about?
她跟我的目标人物有往来
Known associate sort of thing.
你指望她带你找到帕布罗·阿科斯塔吗
Hoping she’ll steer you to Pablo Acosta?
你们在抓他吗
You guys are onto him?
你们在执行美国逮捕令吗
What, are you working a US warrant?
你别管我们在做什么
Never mind what we’re working.
联调局要抓阿科斯塔干什么
What does FBI want with Acosta?
你们不是应该…
I mean, shouldn’t you guys be…
抓捕存在经济问题的富人吗
bagging some rich asshole for miscounting his money?
这么说吧
Well, let’s just say…
我们接到上级的通知
we got a call from some decision-makers.
叫我们跟墨西哥联邦警♥察♥合作行动
Asked us to set up a joint-op with the MexFeds.
不过我们说了算
But we make the calls.
我们拥有的决定权
See, we’ve got the kind of say-so
是你们这些低级的缉毒探员只能做梦想想的
you low-rent powder cops only dream about down there.
你听听这事
Check this out.
现在在机场 狗都能干♥你♥们的活了
You know they got dogs at the airport that can do your job now?
你们不难受吗
That don’t bother you?
不会 那些狗很聪明
No. They’re smart dogs.
跟你们在这聊得跟开心 但是…
Well, it’s been a real pleasure here, boys, but…
我要走了
I gotta get going.
坐下
Sit down.
给老子坐下
Sit the fuck down.
你要是不配合 我们就在华盛顿政♥府♥那边想办法
Now, you don’t play along, we turn gears in DC,
你最后就只能在塔尔萨干个文职工作
and you end up chained to a fucking desk in Tulsa.
听着 我没掌握什么信息
Look, I ain’t got shit.
我只是得到消息说阿科斯塔想反水
I got tipped off that Acosta was looking to turn.
我想着或许他的女人可以帮我找到他
I thought maybe his girl would help me find him.
现在我什么都没有 牌打烂了 所以…
Now I got nothing. My play’s fucked, so…
你们想要他吗 那就带走吧
You guys want him? Take him.
反正还有那么多人♥渣♥ 可以让我追查
Plenty of other dirtbags out there in the world for me to go after.
特别探员终于上道了 萨克希
Special agent’s starting to catch on, Sacksy.
说出这些才对嘛
Making the right noises.
那我可以走了吗
So am I free to go?
阿科斯塔
Acosta…
或者他的女人
or his girl…
要是跟你联♥系♥
reach out to you…
我一定首先联♥系♥你们
You’ll be my first call.
真听话
Attaboy.
祝你们好运了
Well, good luck with him.
他可是个彪悍的人
He’s a fucking wild one.
魔高一尺 道高一丈
Harder they come… the harder we come.
真恶心
That’s disgusting.
今日的总统选举预计会有大批选民参与
A huge turnout is expected for today’s presidential election,
全国的投票点都准备开放
as polling stations across the country prepare to open…
早上好 费利克斯
Good morning, Félix.
你好
Hello.
你先出去 就五分钟
Leave us. Five minutes.
这是我的办公室
This is my office.
我们的朋友想确保今天一切顺利
Our friends want to make sure today goes smoothly,
所以我会在一旁监督
so I’m going to observe.
我明白