I did.
他会接受吗
You think he’ll take it?
他应该接受
I think he should.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你这样的女孩怎么会…走到今天这步
How’s a girl like you end up… A girl like you?
就是走运吧
Just lucky, I guess.
胡扯
Bullshit.
在这种鸟不生蛋的偏僻地方
Out here in the middle of nowhere?
你是说我不属于这里吗
Where I don’t belong?
我有着好的出身 布雷斯林探员 相信我
I was born where I belong, Agent Breslin, believe me.
但那从来没有任何意义
And it never meant shit.
阿科斯塔呢
And Acosta?
我爱他
I love him.
这个理由足够了 不是吗
That’s a good enough reason, ain’t it?
想看见一个人改变
To want to see someone change?
老实说 经过今天 我不知道了
Honestly, after today, I wouldn’t know.
我对任何事都不确定该有什么看法
I’m not quite sure what to think about anything.
是啊
Yeah.
有时很艰难 不是吗
Gets tough, don’t it?
努力去理解这种生活
Making heads and tails of this life.
我想是吧
I guess so.
希望你能顺利
I hope it works out for you.
我的手♥枪♥呢
How about that sidearm?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
所以必须是现在
That’s why it’s gotta be now.
他知道这事吗
Does he know that?
你考虑过告诉他吗
Have you considered telling him?
如果他想这么做 必须是为了他自己
I think if he wants this, it’s gotta be for him.
希望会再见到你们
Well, I hope I see you again.
你们一家三口
All three of you.
你饿了吗 -是的
You hungry? – Yeah!
你妈妈呢 -不知道
Where’s your mom? – Don’t know.
你不知道吗 -不
You don’t know? – No.
露皮塔 快来
Lupita, come on.
吃晚饭了
Dinner’s ready.
露皮塔
Lupita!
露皮塔 你在楼上吗
Lupita, you up here?
宝贝 怎么了
Baby, what’s wrong?
出什么事了
What’s going on?
对不起 赫克托
I’m so sorry, Héctor.
告诉我
Tell me.
帕尔马 你在家吗
Palma, you in here?
费利克斯打电♥话♥来了
Félix called.
叫我们去办公室
Needs us at the office.
兄弟们
Guys!
操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck your mother, you asshole!
我才操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥
Yours too, motherfucker!
出来 人♥渣♥
Come out, you fuck!
这玩意儿真漂亮
Fucking thing’s beautiful.
你怎么了
What’s with you?
什么事
What’s up?
你和阿古拉联♥系♥过吗
Talked to Aguilar?
没有 怎么了
No, what happened?
出事了
Some shit’s going down.
出什么事了
What shit?
你问阿古拉 -操 到底发生什么事了
Talk to Aguilar, man. – Fuck that, what happened?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会在这儿
What the fuck are you doing here?
我也可以问你这个问题
I could ask you the same.
收到关于阿马多的线报后 你几乎没联♥系♥过我
I haven’t heard much since the Amado tip.
我都不知道我有义务定期和你联络
I didn’t know I was supposed to check in.
我为你冒了生命危险 我该得到消息
I put my ass on the line, I expect to hear something.
我们查到了华雷斯市郊的一个机场
Put us on a runway outside of Juárez.
但你却大老远跑来这里
But you are all the way out here.
你又在跟踪我了吗
You following me again?
我问过你的手下萨尔 他说起你在这儿
I spoke to your boy Sal. He mentioned you were here.
我没告诉萨尔我在哪儿落脚
I didn’t tell Sal where I was staying.
奥希纳加的一家汽车旅馆
One motel in Ojinaga.
我只是走运罢了
I guess I got lucky.
关于那个机场
This runway…
还有什么消息吗
anything else about it?
费利克斯大概是想把货运到那里吧
Figure it’s where Félix plans to bring in his shipment.
所以我们才在查
That’s why we’re on it.
没事了吧
We good here?
沃尔特
Hey, Walt.
你会告诉我的吧
You would tell me…
如果还有什么其他事
if anything else came up?

Yeah.
当然会
Absolutely.
拜托 莫雷诺 快告诉我你想出解决办法了
Come on, Moreño, please tell me you have something.
我还没有
I don’t.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a…
你知道如果我们想不出办法 会有什么后果吗
Do you know what happens if we don’t figure this out?
这东西很复杂
This shit is complicated.
你知道我得操控多少数据
You know how much data I need to manipulate
才能让你的假程序能以假乱真吗
to make your dummy program look legitimate?
我们还没搞出来 你为什么告诉他们我们有办法
Why did you tell them we have it, if it isn’t true?
因为如果我们没有 那我就死定了 蠢货
Because I’m dead if we don’t, you moron.
赶快解决
Fix it.
帕布罗
Pablo.
你去哪儿了
The hell have you been?
伯利兹 恰帕斯
Belize. Chiapas.
飞机那事 还记得吗 我告诉过你
That thing with the planes, remember? I told you.
真的相当酷 兄弟
Shit’s pretty cool, man.
在恰帕斯
In Chiapas.
在乡下 正是你喜欢的 我们该走了
Some country shit, just how you like it. We should go.
那你走吧
So go then.
我是认真的 我们两个都要走
I mean it. Both of us. Let’s go.
你觉得我会上你的飞机吗
You think I’m getting on one of your little planes,
那你简直是疯了
you’re out of your fucking mind.
你以为我不知道你来这里真正的原因吗
Think I don’t know why you’re here?
费利克斯试图杀了帕尔马
Félix tried to kill Palma.
你是为这事才这么害怕的吗 你觉得我是下一个
That what has you so spooked? You figure I’m next?
我可以解决这些问题 帕布罗
I can fix this shit, Pablo.
我会找费利克斯谈谈的
I’ll talk to Félix.
他现在需要我
He needs me right now.
操♥他♥妈♥的费利克斯
Fuck Félix.
你这辈子就听我一次好吗
Just listen to me for once in your fucking life.

No.
我已经知道我要做什么了
I already know what I’m gonna do.
你终于要害死自己了
Finally got yourself killed.
那是你一直想要的 不是吗
That’s what you’ve always wanted, isn’t it?
带着尊严死去 就像真正的匪徒一样
Go out with your pride, like a real fucking bandit.
但其实不必那样的
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
你可以同时保留你的尊严和性命
You could keep your pride and your life
只要你肯听我的就行
if you’d just listen to me.
你离开时记得把门关上 我不希望穿堂风进来
Close the door when you leave. Don’t want a draft coming in.
帕布罗 -嘘
Pablo– – Shh!
好吧
Okay.
嘿 笨小子
Hey, Dopey.
虽然很假 但是…
Fake as shit, but…
我一直都很喜欢
I’ve always liked it.
甚至可以显示日期什么的
Even tells the date and everything.
总有一天
At some point…
你需要从背后捅死那个混♥蛋♥
you’re gonna need to stab this motherfucker in the back.
等那个时机到来时 我只希望你能知道
I just hope you’ll know when that time has come.
把门关上
Door!
我们遇到问题了
We have a problem.
「传说行动」的一个探员 他去了奥希纳加
One of the agents from Leyenda, he’s way out in Ojinaga.
你可以猜一下是为什么
I’ll give you one guess as to why.
盯紧了
v

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!