What’s he to you?
他杀了一位联邦探员
He killed a federal agent.
你认识他吗 那个死了的探员
You knew him? That agent who died?
卡马雷纳
Camarena?
不 我不认识
No, I didn’t.
你知道我为什么喜欢修葺屋顶吗
You know why I like fixing roofs?
我小时候住在一栋很小的房♥子里
I grew up in a small house.
有很多兄弟姐妹
Lots of brothers and sisters.
那让你很快学会 抱怨没什么用处
Teaches you quick, complaining won’t get you far.
自己解决问题更容易
Easier to fix things yourself.
所以当那个女孩开始说我只会抱怨…
So when the girl starts telling me all I do is complain…
该死
Shit.
情况一定很糟糕
Must be bad.
是啊 而且你已经没有解决办法了
Yeah, and you’re out of ways to fix them.
也许生活就是这样吧
I guess that’s life, right?
迟早
Sooner or later,
无论我们怎么努力 一切都像屎一样糟
everything turns to shit no matter how hard we try.
这是你来的原因吗
That why you’re here?
一切都像屎一样糟
Everything go to shit?
我已经说过我来的原因了
I told you why I’m here.
是啊
Right.
那个…死去的探员
That… dead agent.
真♥相♥是…
Truth of it is…
环顾这个地方
look around this place…
一切都感觉…不一样了
it all feels… different.
哥伦比亚人
Colombians,
可♥卡♥因♥
cocaine,
该死的政客
fucking politicians.
我不知道我还能在哪里安身了
Not sure where I fit in anymore.
所以我才来这里
That’s why I’m here.
因为真♥相♥对我来说很重要
Because the truth matters to me.
你对我说了那么多谎 还指望我信任你吗
You expect me to trust you, telling me all those lies?
三年前
Three years ago,
我在老家执勤时
I was back home working a shift.
我接到一通关于枪击的电♥话♥
I got a call about a one-eighteen.
是和帮派有关的枪击事件
It was a gang-related shooting.
但那并不在我的辖区
But it wasn’t in my area.
而是在城区的另一边
It was in the town over from me.
于是我知道出事了
So I knew something was wrong.
我弟弟死了
My brother had died.
他胸部中了三枪 失血过多而死
He took three to the chest and bled out
他旁边的副驾座位上放着1/8盎司的可♥卡♥因♥
with an eight-ball of cocaine on the passenger seat next to him.
不管其他人怎么说
And no matter what anybody tells you,
他就是因我而死
I’m the reason why.
我深信这个世界充满罪恶
I believe the world’s a bad place.
我觉得自己也好不到哪里去
And I don’t think I’m much better.
但我们必须努力尝试
But we have to try.
那就是我来这里的原因
So that’s why I’m here.
我想尽一份力
I’m trying to do something.
那会是什么样子
What would it look like,
我和你互相帮助
me and you helping each other out?
这个嘛…
Well…
明天你和我一起越过边境
you cross that border tomorrow with me,
把你知道的关于费利克斯的一切都告诉我
tell me everything you know about Félix.
他的整个组织运作
His whole operation.
作为交换
In return,
我能提供给你保护 豁免权 任何你想要的
I can provide you with protection, immunity, anything you want.
那咪♥咪♥呢
What about Mimi?
她参与了吗 -没有
She involved? – No.
完全没有
Not at all.
我不想把她卷进来
I don’t want her near this.
我觉得没必要把她卷进来
I don’t see any reason to involve her.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你有名片吗 联♥系♥你的方式
Got a card? A way to reach you?
卡拉斯科汽车旅馆 镇上只有一家
Motel Carrasco. The only one in town.
我知道那里的电♥话♥
I know the number there.
我弟弟生前也是个吸毒的
My brother was a junkie.
他死时手臂上还插着针管
He died with a needle in his arm.
这些数据全都证实过了
All of this data has been confirmed.
7月6号♥那天 你们注定完蛋
On July 6th, you’re all going down.
那你会如何
What will that leave you?
我觉得我们齐心协力就能渡过这道难关
Well, I think we can survive this. Together.
这些预测 很有意思
These projections, they’re interesting…
但并不能保证什么
but guarantee nothing.
安德烈斯怎么样了
How is Andrés, anyway?
似乎还在为提名的事感到愤愤不平
Still bitter about the nomination, it seems.
怎么 你总不至于指望
What, you didn’t expect me
我会相信这些数据是你的人弄出来的吧
to believe your associates put these together?

No.
我只能得出一个结论
It leads me to one conclusion…
只有党内知道这些数据的存在
only the party knows these exist.
而他们在压制信息方面颇有经验
And they have some experience in the suppression of information.

No.
卡德纳斯也知道
Cárdenas knows too.
我确保了这一点
I made sure of that.
这些预测数据一旦传出去
When these projections get out,
就会在这个国家掀起滔天巨浪
it’s going to create a ground swell in this country.
到时无论政党做什么都阻止不了了
And nothing the party can do will stop it.
我知道了
I see.
我猜你有对策 对吧
So I take it you have a cure?
能治愈这个绝对会摧毁我们的疾病
For this disease, sure to kill us.
我洗耳恭听
I’m listening.
编造个不同的故事告诉人♥民♥
Tell the people a different story.
那些预测都来自一个新计算机程序
Those projections came from a new computer program,
这个程序能实时报道选举日的结果
capable of reporting election day returns, in real time.
早期结果将告诉全国人♥民♥卡德纳斯占据上风
And the early results will show the whole country cárdenas is winning.
但也可以有另一个程序
But there could be another program,
能报道相反的结果
one capable of reporting the opposite.
那等到官方手动计票得出结果
And in time, when an official hand-count is tallied
证明是卡德纳斯赢了呢
and Cárdenas has won?
你那鬼扯的”程序”对我们能有什么好处
What good will your bullshit “program” have done us?
他真的会赢吗
Will he have won?
你告诉群众卡德纳斯占据下风
You tell the masses Cárdenas is losing,
他们不会离开家门半步
they won’t leave the fucking house.
你将夺走他们的希望
You’ll have taken their hope away.
人们只想支持赢家
People only want to back a winner.
谁会投给输家
Who’s going to vote for a loser?
那确实 -政党失去墨西哥城
Well, sure. – So the party loses Mexico City,
但在其他城市补回差距
but it makes up the difference everywhere else.
人们得等六年
And people have to wait six years
才能再次投票
before they can get back in line.
因为到时你已经正当赢得了选举
Because you’ll have won the election legitimately.
一张选票都不用篡改
Without tampering with a single ballot.
你想要什么回报呢
And in return?
我和新政♥府♥之间建立直接关系
I get a direct relationship with the new administration.
我的利益得到了保护
My interests are protected.
始终如此
Always.
我必须说 你很厉害
I must say, I’m impressed.
我听说过关于你的传言 但这个…
I’d heard stories about you, but this…
对于你这样的垃圾来说 让人刮目相看啊
Quite a rise for a piece of trash like yourself.
你该知道一件事
You should know something.
我代表的那些人 费利克斯
These men I speak for, Félix?
他们会交优秀的朋友 但绝对无法容忍♥敌人
They make wonderful friends, but intolerable enemies.
如果被我发现你说谎 你今天告诉我的并非事实
I find out you’re lying, what you’ve told me today isn’t true?
你立刻会跌下来
The fall is swift.
你必死无疑
You don’t survive it.
我会再联♥系♥你
You’ll hear from me.
你可以把那蠢头套摘下来了 我们快到了
You can take that stupid thing off. We’re close.
你觉得谈得怎么样
So how do you think it went?
你向他提出协议了吗
You offer him a deal?
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!