本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
毒枭
墨 西 哥
第二季
第七集
科奇洛克是我们当中的一员
Cochiloco was one of us.
他不该落得如此下场
Deserved better.
我们都不应该
We all do.
时至今日
The time comes,
你睁开双眼
you open your eyes,
已经不认识自己的家了
don’t recognize home.
你不认识是因为费利克斯改变了它
You don’t recognize this thing ’cause Félix changed it.
我一直告诉你 小白
I keep telling you, Güero,
过去的日子一去不复返了
the old days are gone.
那我该如何解释这事
So how do I explain this, huh?
我该怎么跟我的手下说
What do I tell my guys?
说出事实真♥相♥
The truth.
费利克斯那么做是为了本杰明和提华纳
Félix did it for Benjamín, Tijuana.
如果联盟现在失去了他们
If the Federation were to lose them now…
就会迅速垮掉
it goes down fast.
只能怪我们自己 当初要加入这狗屁组织
Only ourselves to blame. We joined into this shit.
我们允许费利克斯来统治我们
We allowed Félix to rule us.
是啊 但我们当时没什么选择
Yeah, well… didn’t have a lot of choices.
也许是我们没去寻找更好的选择
Maybe didn’t look for a better one.
是啊
Right.
或许现在是时候了
So maybe it’s time.
是时候找个更好的选择了
Time to find a better option.
让费利克斯去跪舔本杰明吧
Let Félix suck Benjamín’s cock.
你我必须为自己打算了
You and me, we gotta worry about ourselves.
我们开始做费利克斯没做的事
We start to do what Félix isn’t.
就是互相保护对方
Protect each other.
脱离联盟吗
Break from the Federation?
也许行得通
Could work.
会行得通的 兄弟
It would work, man.
不
No.
重新开始要面对很多破事
Lot of bullshit, starting over.
我想寻求另一条路
I’m looking to go the other way.
你还以为你能从这一行脱身吗
Still think you’re getting out, huh?
从我在你手下工作开始 你就一直这么说
You’ve been saying that shit since I was working for you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
每一天都是新的机会
Guess every day brings a new chance
不是胡说八道 而是真的去做
to be a little less full of shit.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 和哥伦比亚人的新协议
Look, this new deal with the Colombians,
费利克斯应付不来
it’s more than Félix can handle.
那家伙快走投无路了
The man is desperate.
走投无路的人
And desperate men…
死期就不远了
Not long for this earth.
你认得这声音吗
You recognize the voice?
该死的阿科斯塔
Fucking Acosta.
相信我
Trust me.
你保持低调 谨慎行事
Keep your head down, your footprint light…
坐等费利克斯自寻死路
And wait for Félix’s time to run out.
给我复♥制♥一份录音 -好的 长官
Make me a copy of this. – Yes, sir.
宝贝 直升机在楼顶等我
Babe, the helicopter is on the roof waiting for me.
得去趟墨西哥城处理重要的生意
Got to go to Mexico City for important business.
涉及很多钱的大生意
Lots of money on the line.
抱歉 -拜托 你都没认真演
Sorry. – Come on, you’re not even trying.
我说了 这种角色扮演能让我性致勃发
I told you, this stuff turns me on.
我喜欢你是个大人物
I love what a big deal you are.
把裤裆里的”大家伙”掏出来
Bring that big deal over here.
不 宝贝 我得走了
No, love, I gotta go.
你应该昨晚就过来的
You were supposed to come last night.
我说了 赫克托提早回家了
I told you, Héctor came home early.
我脱不开身
I couldn’t get away.
别这样
Come on,
至少今天上午我都是你的
at least you had me all morning.
该死的帕尔马 他以为他是谁
Fucking Palma, who does he think he is?
老大吗
The big boss?
他不过是听命于费利克斯的狗
Félix is the one telling him what to do.
不是每个人都像你一样强悍 宝贝
Not everyone can be as tough as you, baby.
别走
So stay.
我今天一整天都属于你了
You have me all day.
不行 费利克斯吃完早餐
No way. Félix finishes breakfast,
发现我还没到 他会杀了我的
and I’m not there, he’ll kill me.
你还说我丈夫是他的狗呢
And he tells my husband what to do.
别激怒我
Don’t mess with me.
晚点联♥系♥你
Call you later.
卡德纳斯支持率降低
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
The fuck are you doing here?
我以为我说得很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
我只是来喝咖啡
Just having coffee.
难道也犯了罪吗
Is that so bad?
你以为这是个游戏吗
You think this is a game?
这是我的生活 我叫你离远点的
This is my life. I told you to stay away.
是啊
Yeah.
离你家和学校远点
From the house, from school.
这里是咖啡厅
This is a café.
应该算不上是”你的”吧
Not sure it qualifies as “Yours.”
我没记错的话 第一次还是我带你来的
Seem to remember it was me that first brought you here.
慢慢享用你的咖啡
Enjoy your coffee.
替我向你父亲问好
Give my best to your old man.
他也对你没兴趣
He’s not interested in you either.
他告诉我科奇洛克的事了
He told me about Cochiloco.
你做了什么
What you did.
我怎么不记得你父亲这么喜欢说闲话
Didn’t remember your father liking gossip so much.
我们必须适应新环境 否则就会万劫不复
We adapt, or everything goes to shit.
他做出了选择
He made his choice.
一般人做不出这种事 自己抛弃了所有人
You know, it takes someone special to abandon everyone
还把错怪到他们头上
and still find a reason to blame them.
你选错边了 米格尔·安赫尔
You chose the wrong side, Miguel Ángel.
你害惨了所有在乎你的人
You fucked over anyone who cared about you.
现在灾难要降临到你身上了
Now bad things are happening to you.
因为你是个不折不扣的坏人
Because you’re a bad guy.
新时代即将到来
A new day is coming.
有些人会被惩罚 有些人会得到奖赏
Some will be punished, and some will be rewarded.
怎么
What…
你找到上帝了吗
you find God or something?
也许是比上帝更好的
Maybe something better.
那祝你好运
Good luck with that.
今天你走运了 沃尔特
It’s your lucky day, Walt.
不久前大使♥馆♥接到一通匿名电♥话♥
An anonymous call came in to the embassy earlier.
有人声称有关于费利克斯·加利亚多的情报
Someone claiming to have intel on Félix Gallardo.
是吗
Oh, really?
他说了怎么知道的吗
He say how?
她不肯细说
She wouldn’t elaborate.
她只愿意当面谈
Said she’ll only talk in person.
是个女人吗
“She”?
长官 这听起来像骗人的鬼话
Come on, sir, it sounds like bullshit.
她有说她想要什么吗