可以避免发生这种事的
This doesn’t have to happen.
但是事情正在发生 小白
But it is happening, Güerito.
我们只是在胡闹而已
We were just fucking around.
试图赚点钱
Trying to make money, you know?
我们被抓住了 那我们就交点税
We got caught, so now we’ll just pay the tax.
那只是在胡闹
It was just fucking around.
这就是我们的行事方式
This is what we do.
我们又不是会计 兄弟
We’re not fucking accountants, man.
我们也不是牛仔
We’re not cowboys either.
现在情况不一样了 小白
Things are different now, Güero.
费利克斯
Félix…
科奇是广场的头目之一
Cochi’s one of the plaza’s top guys.
我们…
We…
不能因为一些小事就互相残杀
do not kill each other over bullshit.
就为了点破钱吗
Over fucking money?
科奇是自己人 费利克斯
Cochi’s one of us, Félix!
那难道毫无意义吗
Doesn’t that mean something?
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
差不多二十年了
About 20 years.
我还是警♥察♥时就认识了
Since I was a cop.
都他妈二十年的交情了
Twenty fucking years.
现在
And now…
就因为提华纳的那些孬种们
just because those pussies in Tijuana
被伤害了感情…
get their fucking feelings hurt–
不 小白
No, Güero!
是因为你无法控制你的广场
Because you can’t control your plaza.
你无法控制你的人
You can’t control your men.
你没种…
You don’t have the balls…
做真正的老大
to be the boss.
因为你太软弱
Because you’re weak.
好吧
Okay.
你说得对
You’re right.
但是请不要这么做 米格尔·安赫尔
But please don’t do this, Miguel Ángel.
打给本杰明
Call Benjamín…
叫停行动
and stop it.
走吧
Let’s go.
已经结束了
It’s done.
我来这里
I came here…
只是想要亲口告诉你
so you’d hear it from me.
回那栋房♥子里吗 老大
Going back to the house, boss?
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
我自己开车
I’m driving myself.
不可以 晚饭前不许吃零食
No, no, no. No snacks before dinner.
但是我饿了
But I’m hungry.
先做作业 快去 顺便告诉你弟弟一声
After your homework. Go on. Tell your brother, too.
他们一直吃个不停
They never stop eating.
爸爸
Papa.
想喝咖啡吗
Want your coffee?
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa?
怎么了 -没事 不是什么大事
What is it? – Nothing. It’s nothing.
那你在看什么呢
What are you looking at then?
我答应了 现在我没在玩
I said yes, now I’m not playing.
来呀 -过来
Come here! – Come here!
快还给我
Give her back!
过来 孩子
Come here, boy!
你♥他♥妈♥跑来这里干什么
What the fuck do you think you’re doing out here?
你好 玛利亚
Hello, María.
你在做什么 米格尔
What are you doing, Miguel?
对不起
I’m sorry…
这么唐突地过来
to show up like this.
我一直在想你
I’ve been thinking about you.
我不在乎你在想什么
I don’t care what you’ve been “thinking” about.
好吧
Yeah.
现在事情一团糟
Things are fucked up right now.
你不需要我
You don’t need me.
记得吗
Remember?
我可没忘记这点
I haven’t forgotten.
我也不需要你
And I don’t need you.
我们都不需要彼此
None of us do.
你就像疾病一样 米格尔 瞧瞧你
You’re like… you’re like a disease, Miguel, look at you.
我不希望你接近我或者我的孩子 听清了吗
I don’t want you near me. Or my children. You hear me?
懂了吗
Understand?
所以不要再出现在这里
So no more showing up here.
也不要再跟踪孩子们去学校
No more following the kids to school.
没人想要你
You aren’t wanted.
我们不欢迎你
You’re not welcome here.
现在请滚出我家 别再出现了
So get the fuck off my property, and don’t come back.
让我看看
Let me see those.
看一看
Take a look.
你说这家伙买♥♥了多少架飞机来着
How many planes you say this dude bought?
六架
Six.
为什么需要六辆加油车
Why would you need six fuel trucks?
除非你打算给六架飞机同时加油
Unless you’re planning on refueling all six planes at the same time.
狗♥日♥的♥东西
Motherfucker.
费利克斯准备一次性运输全部货物
Félix is planning on bringing the whole shipment at once.
他为什么要那么做
Why the fuck would he do that?
冒险一博吗
Take the chance?
费利克斯·加利亚多力不从心了
Félix Gallardo is over-extended.
那家伙打算孤注一掷
Fucker’s desperate.
如果一整批可♥卡♥因♥被我们扣住了
If all that coke comes in at once, and we hit it?
烧光了
Burn it to the ground?
我们不用再小心躲闪 慢慢放费利克斯的血了
We don’t have to play hit-and-run and bleed Félix slow.
他丢了那批货
He loses that shipment,
哥伦比亚人一定会毙了他
Colombians will put a bullet in him.
那混♥蛋♥都活不过周末
The fucker doesn’t survive the weekend.
沃尔特 你准备告诉希斯吗
Walt, you gonna cut Heath in on any of this?
还不是时候
Not yet.
我觉得我们已经咬住费利克斯了
I’d say we got Félix lined up.
告诉他只会让事情变得复杂
And that would just complicate things.
历史告诉我们 政♥治♥错误
History shows us that political errors
总会有后果的
are always paid for.
人♥民♥和历史
The people and history…
不会轻易原谅
are not forgiving.
背叛了墨西哥人♥民♥的人
Those who have betrayed the people of Mexico
很快就会接受审判的
will soon face justice!
他们会为自己的罪行付出代价的
They will be called to account for their sins.
新的一天将要来临
A new day is coming.
有些人会得到惩罚
Some will be punished,
有些人会得到奖赏
and others will be rewarded!
妈妈 他又这样
Mommy, he’s doing it again.
赫克托 别再烦你姐姐 专心吃饭
Héctor, stop bothering your sister and eat.
我什么都没做
I’m not doing anything!
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
你都没碰你的晚餐
You haven’t touched your dinner.
赫克托 出什么事了
Héctor, what’s wrong?
没事 别管了 宝贝 好吗
Nothing. Leave it alone, babe. Okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!