现在他在巡逻了
He’s making his round now.
安全 你有三分钟 快上
All clear. You’ve got three minutes. Go!
V-3-C-M-R-6
V-three-C-M-R-six.
等一下 举着别动
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa a sec. Hold up, hold up.
V-3-U-B-F-7
V-three-U-B-F-seven.
V-3-U-B-F-7
V-three-U-B-F-seven.
好了 记下一个了
All right, we got one.
还剩两分钟 动作快点
Two minutes. Get a move on it.
把这该死的门打开
Now get that fucking door open.

Fuck!
注意了 保安在走动
Head’s up. Security’s on the move.
该死 我就快进去了 快了
Oh, shit. I’m almost in, almost in.
沃尔特 -知道 看到他了 看到他了
Walt. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. We see him. We see him.
奥兹 快点 -就快好了
Ossie, come on. – Almost.
奥兹 -沃尔特 你没时间了
Ossie! – Walt, you’re running out of time.
快走 沃尔特 走走走
Come on, Walt, go. Go, go.
梯子 沃尔特
The ladder, Walt.
快拉 拉 拉起来
Pull it! Pull it! Pull it! Pull it!
他又离开了 你们有三分钟 快走
He’s going out again. You’ve got three minutes. Move!
各位
Hey, guys.
好像有信♥号♥♥了
I think we got something.
追踪器启动了
Tracker’s up.
操 发生什么了
Fuck, what happened?
该死
Shit.
加油啊
Come on.
六架飞机全部搞定 这家伙真♥他♥妈♥是个艺术家
Six for six, baby. He’s a goddamn artist.
干得好
Nice work.
多谢
Thanks, man.
是我 本杰明 怎么了
Yes, Benjamín. What is it?
我得跟你谈谈跟锡那罗亚人的破事
I need to talk to you about this shit with Sinaloa.
我已经处理过了
I’ve already handled it.
我叫他们认错改正 -是啊 我知道
Told them to make it right. – Yeah, I know.
科奇洛克在来找我们的路上
Cochiloco’s on his way up here
带着钱 想摆平这事
to offer us money, make this all go away.
那还有问题吗 他们会和解的
Then what’s the problem? They’re going to make peace.
问题是
The problem is
阿力拉诺·费利克斯家族对和平没有兴趣了
the Arellano Félix family isn’t interested in peace anymore.
我们想要传达出一个信息
We’re interested in sending a message.
传给所有人
To everyone.
本杰明 你很生气 但你要成熟一点
Benjamín, you’re upset. You need to be an adult about this.
他们偷了我们的东西
They stole from us.
现在他们打算还给你们了啊
And now they’re going to pay you back.
那还不够
That’s not good enough.
听着 这由我来决定
Look, I’ll make that decision.
我自己已经决定好了
I’ve already made it, for myself.
或许你该开始好好想想
Maybe you should start thinking about
提华纳撤出后 瓜达拉哈拉集团会是什么样
what the Guadalajara Cartel would look like if Tijuana pulled out.
那是不可能发生的事 想都别想
That will never happen. Don’t even think it.
广场之间的混战显得你很弱
This fighting between your plazas makes you look weak.
我知道上周有人在瓜达拉哈拉袭击你
I know someone took a run at you last week in Guadalajara.
开枪扫射你的车
Shot up your car.
那使你看起来更弱了
And that makes you look even weaker.
我觉得你不会愿意面对
I don’t think you want to answer the questions
我的组织退出引发的种种疑问
that losing my organization would raise.
让我的家族开心满意
Keeping my family happy
目前对你来说非常重要
should be very important to you right now.
是啊
Yeah.
你有什么想法
What did you have in mind?
欢迎来到华雷斯 兄弟们
Welcome to Juárez, boys.
你♥他♥妈♥在笑什么呢
What the fuck you smiling at?
其中一个追踪器有动静了
One of the tracking units is on the move.
什么
What?
在我们这边上午8点左右离开了伯利兹
Left Belize about 8:00 A.M. our time.
中途在恰帕斯州停了几个小时
Stopped over in the state of Chiapas for a couple hours.
加油 -是的
Refueling. – Yeah.
大约四个小时前 再次开始向北行驶
Started traveling North again about four hours ago.
正在向我们这里开
It’s heading our way.
你的意思是我们已经有收获了吗
You’re telling me we already got a fucking bite?
萨尔已经连接好了信♥号♥♥
Sal has got the signal up.
是吗
Yes?
没错 -太好了
Yeah. – Yes!
在这里向左 左 转啊 转弯
Left here. Left! Turn, turn!
抓紧了
Hold on.
操 兄弟 尽量别把我们害死成吗
Fuck, man. Try not to kill us, huh?
所有到底是哪一个 兄弟
Well, which is it, man?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我正要跟你一起进去
I was going in with you.
为什么
Why?
不要
Fuck, no.
去车里等着
Stay with the car.
这是从巴迪拉瓜托发来的…
This is what came in from Badiraguato –
老大
Boss.
出去 米格尔
Get out, Miguelito.
你什么时候到的
When’d you get here?
你好吗 小白
How are you, Güerito?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
下午好 帕尔马夫人 老板和他在里面
Afternoon, Mrs. Palma. Boss is in there with him.
我就是来把这个送到店里
I’ll just drop this for him in the shop.
请找机会把这个交给帕尔马先生
Please give this to Mr. Palma when you get a chance.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以叫我瓜达卢佩
You can call me Guadalupe.
好的
Very well.
我在留意外面的情况
I’m keeping an eye on things out here.
基本上就是负责安保的
Basically in charge of security.
你不是墨西哥人
You’re not from Mexico.
我是委内瑞拉人
Venezuela.
那 希望你喜欢锡那罗亚
Well, I hope you enjoy Sinaloa.
目前我还挺喜欢我看到的”美景”
So far I like what I’ve seen of it.
那 再见
Well, goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.

Fuck!
怎么了 -信♥号♥♥丢了
What? – I lost the signal.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
操 靠边
Fuck! Pull over.
出什么问题了吗
Is there a problem?
信♥号♥♥丢了
Lost the signal.
你觉得我们还能再连上吗
Think we can get it back?
我在努力连接呢 刚刚明明很好
Well, I’m trying. We were right on top of the thing.
该死的
Goddamn it.
信♥号♥♥回来了
Signal’s back.
我的天
Holy shit.
这一下子让我们掌握了一切
This gives us everything.
好了
All right.
找个地方 设立监控
Find a spot and set up surveillance.
三人一组
Three-man teams.
萨尔 我和阿玛特值第一轮班
Sal, me and Amat work the first rotation.
大功告成 兄弟们
This is it, boys.
太他妈完美了
Fuckin’ A.
我知道提华纳的局势有些失控
Look, I know things got carried away with Tijuana.
但是
But…
我们会补偿本杰明的
we’re gonna pay Benjamín.
我保证
I promise.
科奇在去找他谈话的路上 平息事态
Cochi’s on his way right now to talk to him, make it right.
我知道科奇被派去处理这个问题
I know Cochi’s been sent to handle it.
是的
Yeah.
但是他无法从提华纳活着回来了
But he’s not coming back from Tijuana.
什么
What?
科奇在这一行的时间不比任何人短
Cochi’s been in the game as long as anyone.
他们不能就这样…
They can’t just…
米格尔·安赫尔 我请求你
Miguel Ángel, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!