Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
毒枭
墨 西 哥
第二季
第六集
萨拉戈萨将军
General Zaragoza!
法国人撤退了
The French are retreating!
派骑兵来
Send the cavalry!
墨西哥城
追击他们 发射火炮
After them! Fire the artillery!
把俘虏带过来
Bring the prisoner forward.
你去那边 我去这边
You go that way. I’ll go this way.
别动 起来赶紧走
Stop right there! Get up and start walking!
起来赶紧走 -等我一会儿
Get up and walk! – Just a second.
别废话 快走
Enough! Walk!
下楼
Downstairs!
跪下
On your knees.
你是敌人的间谍
You’re a spy for the enemy.
该说你的台词了
Say your line.
“法兰西万岁”
“Long live France!”
英雄一枪毙了她
The hero killed her with one shot!
他们会生气吗 这可是妈妈最喜欢的地毯
Will they be angry? It’s Mama’s favorite rug.
如果他们问到 我来跟他们说
If they ask questions, I’ll do the talking.
先生现在可以见你了
The gentleman will see you now.
我要恭喜你哥哥成功获得提名
I wanted to congratulate you on your brother’s nomination.
他会成为一位出色的总统
He’s going to make a fine president.
我们非常骄傲
We’re very proud.
是时候…
It’s time for…
让年轻一代入主洛斯皮诺斯总统府了 不是吗
a younger generation in Los Pinos, right?
没错
Exactly.
据我了解 你哥哥似乎是个很睿智的人
From what I’ve read, your brother seems like a smart man.
他很有才华
He’s brilliant.
至于我 只是聪明而已
Whereas I’m simply… clever.
拜托 “聪明”一般不会让人混得这么平庸
Come on… “clever” usually pays better.
你从事酒店行业的工作 是吗
You’re in the hotel industry, correct?
没错 但我还有其它的生意
Yes, but I have other businesses as well.
进口 出口
Import, export…
你混得很好啊
You’ve done well for yourself.
过得去吧
Can’t complain.
我工作很努力
I’ve worked hard.
是啊 努力工作是一切成就的基础
Yes. Hard work. Always the cornerstone.
我猜你在酒店行业一定会遇到很多漂亮姑娘
Bet you come across a lot of pretty girls in the hotel business.
你家里有网球场吗
You have tennis courts at your properties?
有 一两个吧
Yeah, one or two of them.
怎么了
Why?
我一直都很喜欢看女人穿网球裙
I’ve always enjoyed the sight of a woman in a tennis skirt,
下面穿着白鞋
with those white shoes they wear.
我想邀请你
I’d like to invite you…
作为贵宾在我的酒店住一段时间
to spend some time at my hotel and be my guest of honor.
你意下如何
What do you think?
我肯定能给你安排一场网球比赛
We could arrange a tennis match for you, I’m sure.
我不太喜欢瓜达拉哈拉
I don’t care much for Guadalajara.
我更喜欢沙滩美景
Prefer the beach.
我到处都有住♥宅♥
I have properties all over.
随便你挑
Whatever you’d like.
那正是我想告诉你的
That’s what I wanted to talk to you about…
我能给你提供很多东西
all the things I can offer you.
我…我就是希望能有机会
I’d… I’d like the opportunity to help…
帮你和你哥哥一个忙
you and… your brother, obviously.
你要为政党捐款吗
You donate to the party?
没问题 只要有机会
Of course, every chance I get.
那你就帮了大忙
Then you’ve already helped immeasurably.
我哥哥要为这个国家成就伟大的事业
My brother’s going to do great things for this country.
我这次是来搭建人脉的
I came to propose a relationship.
更直接的人脉关系
A more “direct” one.
我可以成为
I can be an asset…
你和你哥哥的助力
to you and your brother.
不仅是在生意上 而是…
Not only professionally, but…
私人的朋友关系
personally, a friendship.
我这人很信奉友谊的力量
I’m someone who believes in that.
谁不需要朋友呢
Who doesn’t need a friend, right?
一个彼此分离的朋友
A discrete friend.
更重要的是
And more importantly…
一个慷慨的朋友
a generous one.
我很欣赏你的热情 但是我们不需要
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we’re not in need of all that.
我不确定酒店行业的未来前景会怎样
I can’t be certain what the future holds for the “hotel business”…
但是我和我哥哥有一点是确定无疑的
but I can tell you one thing about my brother and I.
我们看重家庭
We value family…
和忠诚
and loyalty.
从我们童年时期开始 胡安·内波穆切诺·格拉
Juan Nepomuceno Guerra has been a loyal friend to our family
一直是我们家族忠诚的朋友
since my brother and I were boys.
我知道这点
I’m aware of that.
我听说过这事
I’ve heard that story before.
我…
And I’m…
我就不说谎话了
I’m not going to lie.
我和胡安有过节
I’ve had disagreements with Don Juan.
我希望你们的问题能友好地解决
Well, I hope your issues can be resolved amicably.
因为如果格拉先生出事的话
Because if anything were to happen to Señor Guerra,
我和我哥哥…
my brother and I would be…
将会震怒
very upset.
胡安 是个了不起的人物
Juan is quite a… character.
我能告诉你的是
What I can tell you is that…
我哥哥会成为所有人的总统
my brother’s going to be everybody’s president.
我们期待你能投票给他
We look forward to your vote.
什么样的政客会不要钱
What kind of fucking politician doesn’t want money?
你确定他能代表他哥哥吗
You’re sure he speaks for his brother?
一直如此
Always.
他们是一对铁搭档
They’re a team, hammer and nail.
我听说过一些传闻 他是个玩家 -什么玩家
I’ve heard things. He’s a player. – A player?
玩家都会收钱
A player would take the money.
为什么他不要我的钱 -不清楚
Why the fuck doesn’t he want my money? – No idea.
去查查怎么回事
Find out what’s going on.
我希望得到一切信息
I want every fucking detail.
格拉那边怎么办
And Guerra?
暂时不能动他
Can’t touch him.
但那个老家伙随时可能再次对你动手
But the old goat can take another shot at you any time he likes.
我知道
I know.
我要去锡那罗亚
I’m going to Sinaloa.
比瓜达拉哈拉要安全些
Safer than Guadalajara.
狗♥日♥的♥东西
Motherfuckers.
提华纳和锡那罗亚那事 有新信息了
Got more on that “situation” between Tijuana and Sinaloa.
又怎么了 他们的争端还在继续吗
Now what? They’re still at it?
我们叫他们不要再搞暴♥力♥冲突了
We told them no more bullshit violence.
但我不确定那些家伙是否真的听进去了
But I’m not sure the boys were really listening.
游戏结束
Game over.
矮子的事情之后
After Chapo’s thing,
拉蒙就对科奇最爱的流浪乐队下手了
‘Mon went after Cochi’s favorite mariachi.
喂 混♥蛋♥ 趴下
Hey, asshole. Get down.
先生 求你了
Please, mister, I’m begging you.
抓住他的右手