兄弟们 我们在街道北侧
All right, fellas, we’ll be on the North side of the street.
你们找个地方 原地待命 完毕
You guys find a spot and post up. Over.
收到
Copy.
巴拿马
费利克斯先生 -在
Mr. Félix. – Yeah.
老板马上就到
The boss will be up shortly.
好 我跟我的同伴说一声 谢谢
Good. I’ll let my associates know. Thank you.
不好意思 大家都出去 走吧 所有人
Excuse me. Everybody out, let’s go. All of you.
我们得走了 兄弟
We have to go, man.
让我♥干♥完 -我们现在就得走
Let me work. – We have to go now.
快好了
Almost done.
别待太久
Don’t take long.
嘿 你检查好了吗
Hey, are you done?
就快好了 先生
Almost, sir.
隔墙有耳 小心驶得万年船
Never know who’s listening. Better to be certain.
是啊
Yeah.
确实如此 得保持警觉
I’m sure it is. Need to be on your toes.
这是个藏摄像头的好地方
It’s a good spot to hide a camera.
我来看看
Let’s see.
好了 我觉得你可以结束了
All right, then. Think you’re done here.
我负责安保工作 这是我的正常工作流程
I handle security. This is my normal routine.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
祝您的会议顺利进行
Good luck with your meeting.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
萨尔塞多
Salcedo.
现在没问题了 是吧
We’re done, right?
这里是前台
Reception.
请帮我转接内波穆切诺·格拉的房♥间
Connect me to Nepomuceno Guerra’s room, please.
先生 这个人没有在我们酒店登记入住
There’s no one under that name checked into the hotel, sir.
好 等下
Okay, wait.
试试胡安·阿布雷戈 有这个名字吗
And Juan ábrego, do you have that name?
稍等
One moment.
少了个人吗
We missing someone?
你好像在等人
Looks like you were expecting company.
没 没人了 就我们 喝酒吗
No. No, just us. Drink?
可能有人搞错了
Guess somebody was mistaken.
那么
Well then…
你说有重要的事情商量
You said you had something important to discuss.
希望是真的重要
I hope so.
我不得不打乱很多安排才能来这一趟
I had to rearrange a lot of shit to be here.
我们赶快走吧
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
对了
Right.
差点忘了
Well, I almost forgot.
我也有事跟你说
I also have something to tell you.
我们跟你的一个同胞做了个交易
We’ve made a deal with one of your countrymen.
他也会给我们运白粉
He’s gonna be moving powder for us too.
他真是老前辈了
He’s a real old-timer.
跟黑帮头目艾尔·卡彭差不多
Like fucking Al Capone or something.
他家族的毒品生意做得很大 但这点正在变化
Family’s big in heroin, but that’s changing.
多亏了我
Thanks to me.
他叫…
He’s called…
胡安·内波穆切诺·格拉
Juan Nepomuceno Guerra.
听说过他吗
Ever heard of him?
当然
Yeah.
是的 我听说过他的大名
Yeah, I’ve heard of him.
别担心 那不会影响我们的协议
Don’t worry. It doesn’t affect our arrangement.
就我所知
Far as I’m concerned,
每个人都有块地盘
there’s room for everyone.
墨西哥是个大国家
Mexico is a big country.
对吧
Right?
是的
Yes.
你要说什么来着
What’ve you got?
我们需要你送更多货来
We’re going to need you to send us more product.
那正是叫你们过来的原因
That’s why we’re here.
你还是无法让你的手下都满意吗
Still having problems keeping your people happy?
要养活那么多人可不容易
Making payroll can be tough.
要多少
How much?
你有多少 我要多少
As much as you can put together.
我想想啊
Well, let’s see.
多下点功夫的话
If we really tried,
几个月后 我们能
in a few months, we could…
凑够6.5万公斤
put together, say, 65,000 kilos.
那差不多是70吨♥吧
That’s what, 70 tons? More or less.
很好
That’s good.
好极了
That’s good.
不过你也知道规矩
But you know the deal.
货一出了哥伦比亚 就是你负责了
Once that shit leaves Colombia, you’re responsible.
每一克都归你负责
For every gram.
行的话 跟你的合作伙伴商量下
Talk to your partners if you’d like,
把他们的决定告诉我一声就行了
and let me know what they decide.
不用
No.
不 没那个必要
No, no need.
我跟我的合作伙伴们互相信任
My partners and I trust each other.
我们是家人
We’re family.
你们也一样 对吗
Same for you, no?
不是
No.
我没有合作伙伴
I don’t have partners.
是啊
That’s right.
没错
Right.
缉毒局抓了洪都拉斯人
Since the Honduran got grabbed by the DEA,
你也得自己想办法运货了 会有问题吗
you’ll have to handle transportation too. That a problem?
没问题
No problem.
马塔·巴列斯特罗斯不是我的合作伙伴
Matta-Ballesteros wasn’t my partner.
如果他是我的合作伙伴 我会很好奇
If he was our partner, I’d be asking questions
他在这个圈里混了这么久 怎么就被抓了呢
about how he got busted after all this time in the game.
他不是我的家人
He wasn’t family.
所以这事其实跟我没关系
So it’s not my business.
不过 我挺喜欢他的
But I liked him.
挺酷的一个人
He was cool.
是啊
Yes.
我的合作伙伴都爱赚钱
Well, my partners like making money.
这个交易成功的话 他们会很开心
So this deal works out, they’ll be happy.
万一不成功 那…
And if it doesn’t, then…
就等着瞧接下来会发生的事吧
well, we’ll see what happens next.
对了 我没记住你的名字
By the way, I didn’t catch your name.
阿马多·卡里洛·富恩特斯
Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
阿马多·卡里洛·富恩特斯
Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
我这下不会忘了
I won’t forget it.
我这人喜欢知道是谁负责运我的货
I like knowing who transports my merchandise.
也很高兴即将跟你共事 阿马多
It will be a pleasure to work with you as well, Amado.
好了 先生们
Okay, gentlemen.
下次再见
See you later.
先生 我们先走了
Excuse us, gentlemen.
你搞什么 费利克斯
What the fuck, Félix?
那么多可♥卡♥因♥ 我们怎么运
How are we going to move that much coke?
不然我怎么办 根本别无选择
What was I supposed to do? There was no choice.
6.5万公斤的可♥卡♥因♥啊 万一搞砸了 我们都得死
If we fuck up 65,000 kilos, that’s a death sentence.
狗♥日♥的♥格拉 操他♥娘♥的♥
Fucking Guerra, that motherfucker.
我得用飞机才能运那么多货 我们没飞机
I need planes to move that amount, and we don’t have any.
那就去搞一些啊 阿马多
Then get some, Amado.
搞到飞机
Get them.
喂 -你今天犯了个错 老家伙
Hello. – You made a mistake today, old man.
米格尔·安赫尔 我的孩子
Miguel ángel, my boy.
你又在我做饭的时候打电♥话♥来
You caught me with my apron on again.
我在给孙子们做晚饭呢
I’m making supper for the little ones.
听着 事情虽有些出人意料
Look, as things turn out,
但我决定取消原计划
I decided not to go through with the arrangement.
我知道你现在帮哥伦比亚人运可♥卡♥因♥
I know you’re moving coke for the Colombians now.
这个嘛
Well…
你当时太有说服力了 我无法拒绝诱惑
you were so convincing, I couldn’t resist.
我们说好了的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!