如果你有一点常识
If only you had some common sense,
哪怕一点点
just a little bit,
你就会把那头猪做成手撕猪肉
you would’ve turned that pig into carnitas.
真是浪费
What a waste.
我们已经受够锡那罗亚的烂玩意儿了
Already had as much Sinaloan shit as we could swallow.
你哥哥一定可以教你怎么吃下更多的猪
Bet your brother could teach you how to swallow more hog.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck did you say?
乖一点 娘们儿
Behave yourselves, ladies!
把可♥卡♥因♥都放在一处 祝你们好运了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Good luck stuffing all that coke into a raft. Motherfuckers.
找些人跟着他们 确保他们出城
Get some men to follow them, make sure they leave the city.
他们开动了 沿着无花果路往南行驶 完毕
They’re moving. Headed South on Los Higos. Over.
收到 我们跟着了
Copy that. We’re on it.
华雷斯
奇瓦瓦州
得招更多人才行
Need to hire more fucking guys.
我们完不成份额了
We’re not making our quota.
阿马多 老板找你
Amado! The boss wants you.
喂 喂
Hello. Hello?
如果阿科斯塔打回来就告诉我
Let me know if Acosta calls back.
不是阿科斯塔 是大老板
No, not Acosta. The boss-boss.
从瓜达拉哈拉打来的
From Guadalajara.
但据阿马多所说 我们必须要建
But according to Amado, we have to build.
我想了四个…
I think about four…
看看谁来了
Look at this guy.
得大力表彰啊
Should write up a citation.
你的安全帽呢
Where’s your hard hat, man?
帽子会把我发型弄乱
Fucks up my hair.
怎么了 费利克斯
What’s up, Félix?
我刚刚在向他报告项目进程
Was giving him an update on all our progress.
一切都挺顺利的
Things are going well.
我们做得还不错
We’re doing all right.
阿科斯塔昨天一整天都在
Acosta was here all day yesterday.
要我打个电♥话♥给他吗
Want me to get him on the phone?
我不是来看他的
I didn’t come to see him.
我想跟你谈谈
I came here to talk to you.
差不多行了 -很高兴见到你 先生
All right then. – Good to meet you, sir.
你在华雷斯需要什么 告诉我就行
Anything you ever need in Juárez, let me know.
谢谢你 总指挥
Thank you, comandante.
好极了
Great.
我一直喜欢建筑工地
I always liked construction sites.
看着它们一点点堆砌起来
Seeing things being built.
你是在查我的工作 还是怎么着
You checking up on me, or what?
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of him?
阿古拉吗 -是的
Aguilar? – Yeah.
他很聪明 有抱负
He’s smart, ambitious…
真正的混♥蛋♥
a real piece of shit.
但这里有一半警♥察♥的工作都是他给的
But half of the cops here owe him their jobs.
是啊 -并且他人脉很广 对吗
Yeah. – And he knows everyone, right?
没错
Yeah.
很好 你不在的时候他也能看着这里
Good, he can keep an eye on this while you’re away.
我们要出一趟远门
We’re going on a trip.
去哪里
Where the fuck to?
巴拿马 走吧
Panama. Let’s go.
我们刚刚经过了高速路入口
We just passed the highway entrance.
他们往北去了
They’re headed North.
那些货车绝对是去边境的
The trucks are definitely going to the border.
这些混♥蛋♥真的想跨越国境线吗
These dipshits are actually gonna try to cross?
阿玛特 叫奥兹撤走 我们上去跟着
Amat, tell Ossie to pull back and let us tag back in.
收到
Copy that.
你不打算告诉我吗 巴拿马那边到底有什么
So you gonna tell me? What the fuck is in Panama?
好吧 就跟哥伦比亚人见个面 我想让你跟着
Yeah. A meeting with the Colombians. I want you there.
为什么在巴拿马
Why Panama?
中立地区
Neutral territory.
我跟胡安·内波穆切诺·格拉做了个交易
I made a deal with Juan Nepomuceno Guerra.
海湾集团也要加入到联盟中了
The Gulf is joining the Federation.
那个老家伙会去的
The old man’s going to be there.
我会跟他们说明哥伦比亚人的未来
I’ll explain the Colombians’ future to them.
从今以后 他们用毒品来支付我们
From now on, they pay us in product.
他们把我们算进他们的生意里
That puts us in their business.
这就是我们的目的
That’s the idea.
接下来的六个月里
Over the next six months,
他们在美国的可♥卡♥因♥零售业务会被排挤出去
they’ll get pushed out of the retail cocaine business in America.
哥伦比亚人不再是老大了
The Colombians are no longer in charge, man.
轮到我了
It’s my turn.
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
如果我控制了进入市场的渠道
If I control the path to market,
他们不会有机会的
they won’t have a choice.
马塔现在在监狱里
With Matta in prison,
总得有人接管运输 不是吗
someone will have to take control of transportation, right?
我们会拥有属于我们自己的飞机舰队
We will run our own fleet of planes.
你来掌管一切 全盘操作
You’ll be in charge of the whole operation.
你刚刚迫切想知道我为什么叫你来
You wanted to know why you’re here.
就是这个原因 恭喜
There it is. Congratulations.
我们会在恰帕斯和韦拉克鲁斯建机场跑道
We’ll build runways in Chiapas, Veracruz.
在那里加油 把东西运到华雷斯
We refuel there, then drop the shit off in Juárez.
那里会变成我们的物流枢纽
Which becomes our main distribution hub.
我说过这很重要
I told you it was important.
那些该死的哥伦比亚人现在要替我们工作了
The fucking Colombians will work for us now.
钱会源源不断地进来
The money coming in…
谁也动不了我们
it makes us untouchable.
你策划这事有多久了
How long you been working on this?
一辈子
My whole life.
我们将控制从波哥大到纽约的整个生意
We’ll control this business, from Bogotá to New York.
埃斯科瓦尔 卡利集团 革命制度党
Escobar, Cali, the fucking PRI…
他们都会乖乖听话
they will all fall in line.
这将彻底改变我们
This transforms us.
你准备好了吗
You ready for that?
我当然准备好了
You bet I’m ready.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
有时候我觉得你会背弃我
I sometimes thought you would back out on me.
我为什么要背弃你
Why would I back out?
先生 我们要着陆了
Sir, we are about to land.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
他们一小时后到酒店
Those guys will be at the hotel in an hour.
那老头和他侄子会在那儿跟我们碰面
The old man and his nephew are meeting us there.
干得好
Good work.
拉蒙
‘Mon!
什么事
What?
你还好吗
You okay?
今天见到拉蒙了吗
You seen Ramón today?
他又心情不好
In one of his moods.
我接到电♥话♥说 他又去公园了
Got a call. They told me he was in the park again.
我担心的不是拉蒙 他没问题
Ramón’s not the one I worry about. He’s fine.
你该高兴
You should be happy
我们今早把那帮锡那罗亚人赶出仓库了
we gotthose Sinaloans out of the warehouse this morning.
你真该看看他们当时的表情
Should’ve seen their faces,
收拾东西灰溜溜地走了
packing up their shit.
估计是受不了那个税
Couldn’t handle the tax, I guess.
好吧 真了不起 -是啊
Yeah, impressive. – Yeah.
别忘了妈妈约了4点看医生
Don’t forget Mom has that doctor’s appointment at 4:00.
记得安排人送她去
Make sure someone’s there to take her.
你不能送她去吗
You can’t take her?
你有约还是什么事
You have a date or something?
没错 本杰明 -什么
Yeah, Benjamín. – What?
咖啡厅那个帅哥终于约我了
That cute guy from the café finally asked me out.
目标已停车 进了另一个仓库 完毕
Target’s stopped. Going into another warehouse. Over.
收到 我们在两公里后
Copy that. We’re two klicks behind.
为什么要把四百公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
Why would you move 400 keys of cocaine
从一个仓库运到十英里外的另一个仓库
from one warehouse to another ten miles away?
这些人绝对有阴谋
These guys are up to some dirt.
肯定是的
Gotta be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!