飞机击落事件引起了华盛顿方面
The downing of the plane has raised questions in Washington
对于秘密武器交易可能的质疑
about a possible secret arms deal.
我打算冷静客观地进行这次调查
I intend to pursue this inquiry with cold objectivity.
我对国家的忠诚高于我的…
My loyalty to my country exceeds my loyalty…
你知道吗 蓝人
You know what, Azul?
告诉马塔那个白♥痴♥ 我要立刻见他
Tell that idiot Matta I want to meet right now.
快去
Go on, then.
你好 -你好
Hey. – Hey.
我能进来吗 -可以
Can I come in? – Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
那个 我…
Hey, I…
我有个小东西要给你
I got you a little something.
在机场挥霍了一番吗
Splurged at the airport, huh?
一站式购物
One-stop shopping.
话说…
So, um…
我跟你说过的关于卡马雷纳的那个案子
So the case I told you about, Camarena…
对方有个人被攻破了 整个阴谋都水落石出了
One of the guys just flipped, could get the whole conspiracy.
对我们来说是大获全胜
It’d be a big win for us.
很好 沃尔特 你能帮我拿下那个吗
That’s good, Walt. Can you hand me that?
不管怎样
Anyway, the…
缉毒局需要审问他 所以我暂时可以休息几天
DEA needs to question him, so I got a couple days off
然后他就会被送到大陪审团面前受审
before they put him in front of a grand jury.
我…
And I was, uh…
我想着 我…
Well, I was kind of thinking I’d…
希望明天能带丹尼去钓鱼
really like to take Danny fishing tomorrow.
那孩子需要跟男子汉多相处
Kid could use some guy time.
他两点放学对吗 -是3点20
He gets out at 2:00, right? – 3:20.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
华雷斯
奇瓦瓦州
往左一点 再往左 好了
A little to the left. A little more. There it is.
往下 往下 往下
Lower, lower, lower.
我会提醒你的 往下 往下 往下
I’ll warn you. Lower, lower, lower.
我们能装下三个这东西 或超一点
We can fill up three or more of those.
三个 -是的
Three? – Yeah.
好了
There it is.
那我们就得雇一大堆人了
We’ll have to hire a shitload of people then.
没问题 阿科斯塔动动手指 什么都能搞定
No problem. Acosta waves his finger, shit gets done.
尊敬和恐惧很有用
Respect and fear go a long way.
我们是要把可♥卡♥因♥存放在这里吗
So we store the coke there?
是的
Yeah.
他们总不能查获他们看不到的东西
Can’t bust what they can’t see.
又怎么了
What now?
那他妈是谁啊
Who the fuck is this?
操 是阿科斯塔的美国妞
Fuck me. Acosta’s gringa.
帕布罗
Pablo?

Hey!
你还好吗 亲爱的
How are you, love?
咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥
Mimi… Mimi, Mimi.
这会成为一个麻烦吗
Is this going to be a problem?
我会处理的
I’ll handle it.
竟然还要交税 帕尔马
A fucking tax, Palma?
要用提华纳广场就得交税吗
To use the Tijuana plaza?
等时机成熟了 我会和费利克斯谈这事
When the time is right, I’ll talk to Félix, get him to lift it.
他们这么欺负我们 我们却坐在这里无动于衷吗
They kick us in the balls, and we sit here and do nothing?
暂时先交了吧
For now, we pay it.
调整一下我们港口的货流量
And adjust our volume through the ports.
帕尔马 我有个主意
Look, Palma, I got an idea–
你不是个会出主意的人 矮子
You’re not an idea guy, Chapito.
你检查确认所有的卡车状况都良好了吗
Have you made sure all the trucks are running well?
完成了
Done.
非常好
Very good.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
环境不错
Nice place.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for seeing me.
最近怎么样
So how are you?
我有两百公斤可♥卡♥因♥
I’ve got 200 kilos of coke
想让你帮我运过边境
I want you to help me move over the border.
谁卖♥♥给你的
Who sold them to you?
卡利集团吗
Cali?
不只他们有可♥卡♥因♥
They’re not the only ones that have coke.
如果我的兄弟们发现 他们会杀了你
My brothers would kill you if they found out–
本杰明已经知道了
Benjamín already knows.
看来他们也不是每件事都告诉你
I see they don’t tell you everything.
那是他们的错
Their mistake.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我们先从这批货开始 然后慢慢扩大
We start with this load, then expand.
用我们的方式 每个月运一吨♥
Move a ton a month, our way.
如果费利克斯发现… -他只会对我下手
If Félix finds out– – He comes after me.
你一直隐藏在本杰明的影子里
You hide in Benjamín’s shadow.
费利克斯摆布你的家人 他给你们什么了
Félix pushes your family around, but what’s he delivered?
被查获的次数增多了
Seizures are up.
我听说他还没有付钱给你们
I hear he hasn’t even paid you.
他杀了缉毒局探员的那一刻 就注定会完蛋
He was done the second he killed that DEA agent.
我给你的是迈向未来的门票
I offer you the future.
你自己的货源
Your own supply.
听着
Look…
你已经请求两遍了
you’ve asked twice.
我的家族已经没有耐心了
My family’s patience has run out.
我希望你离开提华纳广场 立刻
I suggest you leave Tijuana. Now.
我还以为你是你那些兄弟们的智囊呢
I thought you were the brains behind your brothers.
你指望我会怎样
What’d you expect?
背叛我的家族 就因为我们同是女人吗
Turn my back on my family because we’re both women?
有何不可呢
Why not?
进来吧
Come in.
我给你留位置了
I’ll make room.
我不是爱泡澡的人
I’m not a bath guy.
嘿 小心点
Hey, watch it!
我的靴子
My boots!
你为什么总是顶着那张臭脸
Why do you always have this fucking grumpy face on?
你在想什么 亲爱的
What are you thinking about, baby?
你觉得阿马多怎么样
What do you think about Amado?
肯定和你不一样
He’s different than you, that’s for sure.

Yes.
他们现在都是这样
They all are now.
游戏规则变了
Game’s changing.
绕过你了吗
Passing you by?
不是
No.
是惹火我了
Pissing me off.
也许是时候停下来了
Maybe it’s time to stop.
那就是你来这里的目的吗
That why you came out here?
告诉我应该收手了
To tell me I’ve had enough?
你想怎么做都可以 帕布罗 我明白
You do what you want, Pablo. I know that.
是吗
And you?
你总能让我按你的意愿去做事
You’ve got this way of getting me to do what you want.
说的好像我能命令帕布罗·阿科斯塔一样
Like I could tell Pablo Acosta what to do.
我连让你跟我一起泡澡都做不到
I can’t even get you to get in the fucking bath with me.
我说了别这样
I said quit it!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个小孩子
You are a big fucking baby.

No.

No.
帕布罗 不要
Pablo, no!
别穿着靴子进来 帕布罗 求你了
Not with the boots on, no! No, Pablo, no! Please!
好了
There!
总是如你所愿
Always get your way.
如果你不工作了
If you stopped working…
就可以多泡澡 不用再建飞机跑道了
there’d be more baths and less runways.
身上好闻些是肯定的
Smell better, for sure.
他们不尊重我
They don’t respect me.
帕尔马认为我是个笑话 不听我的意见
Palma thinks I’m a joke, won’t listen to my ideas.
真是他妈的受够了
Fucking tired of it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!