本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
毒枭
墨 西 哥
第二季
第四集
德克萨斯州 休斯顿
两年前
♪今晚带我回家♪
♪Take me home tonight♪
♪天亮之前我不想让你走♪
♪I don’t want to let you go ‘Til you see the light♪
沃尔特
Walt.
我们需要你现在去洛克伍德街3500号♥
We need you at 3500 Lockwood right now.
萨尔 怎么了
Sal, what is it?
跟你的兄弟有关
It’s your brother.
我这就去
I’m on my way.
缉毒局的
DEA.
沃尔特
Walt.
我很遗憾
Sorry, man.
液体不能带进去
No liquids.
可以带进去
This goes through.
往前走
Go ahead.
你好 内托
Hello, Neto.

Look.
我又给你带了一瓶
Brought you this
以防你把我送你的酒都喝光了
in case you already drank all the other ones I sent.
我不喜欢这垃圾酒
I don’t like this shit.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我知道你为什么来这里 他们抓住了苏诺
I know why you’re here. They got Zuno.
在美国
In the States.
他如果招供 你就完蛋了
He talks, you’re done.
是吗
Yeah?
你还听说了什么
What else have you heard?
以及…
That…
那些广场都很不安分
the plazas are restless.
上层遇到麻烦 给了新人发展的空间
Trouble at the top makes room for new blood.
有些你知道 有些你不知道
Some you know, some you don’t.
你反对杀卡马雷纳是对的
You were right about Camarena.
那事毁掉了我们的一切
It really fucked up everything.
现在你倒是想要我的帮助了
And now you want my help.
你知道监狱有什么好处吗
Know the thing about prison?
你永远不会孤单
You’re never alone.
但我总觉得你很孤单啊
But it always feels like you are.
你坐在你的豪♥宅♥里
You sit in your fancy house…
和你的花瓶妻一起 以及那个猴子 蓝人
with your trophy wife, with that monkey, Azul…
你身边都是这种人
You’ve got all these people around you.
但事实上你没有人陪伴你
but the truth is you’ve got no one.
因为你选择了一帮卑鄙的律师和政客
‘Cause you chose a bunch of dirtbag lawyers and politicians
抛弃了你的朋友 -是吗
over your friends. – Yeah?
从那以后 我不再为你解决问题了
Since then, I don’t solve your problems.
你要我怎么办 求你原谅我吗
What do you want me to do, ask your forgiveness?
我做的那些事都是迫不得已 你知道的
I did what I had to do, you know that.
说服自己相信自己是个好人 一定很累吧
Must be tiring, convincing yourself you’re the good guy, hmm?
我和海湾集团达成了合作协议
I made a deal with the Gulf.

Wow.
你说服格拉投入可♥卡♥因♥业务了
You got Guerra to move into coke?
是的
Yeah.
我要用这招逼哥伦比亚人用货抵账
And I’m going to use it to force the Colombians to pay us in product.
我们可以进军零售业务
So we can move into retail.
你和你那些该死的计划
You and your fucking plans.
内托 你听到了吗 我们要去那里卖♥♥货
Neto, are you listening? We’re going to be selling over there.
事成之后 我就是墨西哥最有权势的人
When I’m done, I’ll be the most powerful man in Mexico,
我保证救你离开这里 -好 好
and I promise to get you out of here. – Uh-huh. Mm-hmm.
但那帮该死的美国人扼住我的咽喉 我就做不到
But I can’t with that fucking American still choking me.
他真的对你产生了重大影响
He really got to you.
我需要平息这事
I need it to go away.
好吧
Okay.
我来告诉你你该怎么做
Here’s what you should do.
你要向美国人自首
You’re gonna turn yourself in to the Americans.
自首
Turn myself in.
很简单的
It’s easy.
直接去山姆大叔那里 然后说”我投降”
Walk right up to Uncle Sam and say, “I surrender.”
这样就完事了
That’s it.
你必须给美国人他们想要的东西
You’ve gotta give the Americans what they want.
如果他们想要你 你就完蛋了
And if they want you, you’re fucked.
这事会没完没了
This will never end.
永远没完
Never.
赶紧去美国监狱吧
So get your ass into an American prison
因为 如果你在墨西哥被抓
’cause, if you get done in Mexico,
我有预感你会和我在监狱里做邻居
I’ve got a feeling you’ll end up in a cell right next to mine.
等这里的禽兽
And when the animals in here,
像拉斐那样的 把你开膛破肚
like Rafa, come to cut you open…
我会让他们慢慢地折磨你
I’ll make sure they go nice and slow.
所以是费利克斯下令杀掉奇奇·卡马雷纳
So Félix gave the order for Kiki Camarena’s murder.
他肯定经过上面的批准了
He must’ve had approval.
是政♥府♥的人吗
Someone in the government?
能给我个名字吗
Can you give us a name?
我叔叔
My uncle.
国防部长
The Minister of Defense.
请说出他的名字
Could you give us his name, please?
我的天
God.
他全招了
He’s given up everything.
都听到了吧
So there you go.
现在怎么办
And what happens now?
把他送到大陪审团面前
Just have to get him in front of the grand jury,
把他的证词记录在案
get his testimony on record.
美国对墨西哥施压
State holds Mexico City’s feet to the fire,
他们把所有涉事的坏蛋交出来
and they hand over every asshole involved
就为了平息事态
just to make it all go away.
把那些混♥蛋♥都关到监狱里
Put all those motherfuckers in jail.
干得漂亮 沃尔特 -我去抽根烟
Good work, Walt. – I’m gonna go grab a smoke.
就在巴拿马吧
So we’ll do it in Panama.
我去安排和哥伦比亚人的会面
I’ll set the meeting with the Colombians.
我会让诺列加安排保镖的
I’ll get Noriega to send security.
那种能让哥伦比亚人印象深刻的安排
Type of thing that’ll impress Colombians.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
我非常期待
I’m very much looking forward
看到你让那些混♥蛋♥脸上洋洋得意的表情消失
to seeing you wipe the smug looks off those sons of bitches’ faces.
那就下周吗
So sometime next week?
我希望到时候事情已经妥善解决了
I hope it’s taken care of by then.
希望什么事情妥善解决
Hope what’s taken care of?
你的麻烦
Your problem.
美国那边的
In America.
苏诺
Zuno.
知道 我在解决
Yeah. I’m on it.
那好吧
All right, then.
不过 费利克斯
But, Félix,
你听说马塔的飞机出事了吗
have you heard about this thing with Matta’s plane?
飞机被击落坠毁在尼加拉瓜丛林
The plane was shot down over the Nicaraguan jungle.
有迹象表明此事与中情局有关
Indications are it was connected to the CIA.
这些武器原本是要运给康特拉反♥革♥命♥军
The weapons were headed to the Contras
用来与共♥产♥主义的桑地诺解放阵线作战
battling the communist Sandinistas.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!