把枪放到地上 快点
Put it on the ground, now!
手抱头
Put your hands behind your head!
抱头
Your head!
嘿 老兄 他们好像在下面等你
Hey, bud. Looks like they’re waiting for you down there.
你不能这么做 -是吗 我做都做了
You can’t do this. -Yeah, well, I just did.
我们得转移阵地 不然我们都会死
We have to move, or we’re gonna die.
你看到那辆拖拉机了吗 到那里去
You see that tractor? Get to it.
上 上 上
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
冲 兄弟
Move, man!
帕布罗
Pablo!
帕布罗
Pablo!
你在为这混♥蛋♥祷告吗
Praying for this asshole?
我刚入这行的时候 就是个傻小孩
When I first got into the game, I was a stupid kid.
那时候我应该是20岁
Must have been 20 when I got
在塔巴拉奥帕过桥的时候被抓了
popped crossing the bridge, over in Tabalaopa.
那是我第二次带货
It was just my second run.
12盎司的海♥洛♥因♥ 用胶带粘在手臂上
Twelve ounces of heroin, duct-taped to my arm.
算是个天才吧
Some genius, huh?
我当时身无分文
Didn’t have a penny.
显然也请不起什么律师
Sure as hell wasn’t paying for a fucking lawyer.
然后费尔明走了进来
Fermín walks in…
拿出了钱包
pulls out his wallet.
他说…
He says…
“我不会让你因为12盎司海♥洛♥因♥就死在这里”
“You’re not dying in here for 12 ounces.”
他救了我的命
He gave me my life back.
所以你欠他的 原来就是因为这个…
So you owed him. What all this was really about…
我和费尔明的恩怨 是我挑起的
This nonsense with Fermín, I started it.
合该由我了结
Was on me to finish.
这一行维持秩序的唯一准则
Only thing that keeps order in this game…
就是尊重
it’s respect.
费尔明首先是一位父亲
Fermín was a father…
一位丈夫 最后才是毒贩
a husband, before he was ever a trafficker.
他应当带着尊严离开这个世界
He deserves to leave this world with respect.

Hello?
怎么样
How’s it going?
他们好吗
How are they?
他们很好 还问起你了
They’re good. They ask about you.
现在很晚了 他们已经睡了
It’s late. They’ve gone to bed.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
我只是打来…
I’m just calling to…
他们收到礼物了吗
They got the gifts?
阿布丽尔很喜欢那个洋娃娃
Abril loves her doll.
好的
All right.
谢谢你 曼努埃拉
Thank you, Manuela.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
晚安
Good night.
又是他 是不是
It was him again, wasn’t it?
他打来问礼物的事
Asking about the gifts.
让他不要再寄来了
Tell him not to send more.
他下次再打来 你就这么告诉他
The next time he calls, you tell him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!