“他们拿到了洛佩德维加那栋房♥子的房♥契
“They have the deed to the house, Lope de Vega.
美国人知道你在哪儿”
The Americans, they know where you are.”
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
怎么了 苏诺
What’s up, Zuno?
他们怎么说
What did they say?
苏诺
Zuno?
怎么了
What’s up?
我得走了
I have to go.
我得离开这里 马上离开
I have to get out of here. Right now.
去拿行李 我们马上走
Get the bags. We’re fucking leaving.
快走啊 混♥蛋♥
Let’s go, fuckers!
达里尔 你跟大伙说了吗 -说了 没问题
Daryl, you talk to the boys? – Yeah. We’re good.
沃尔特 这位是艾利克斯
Walt, this is Alex.
艾利克斯 这就是我之前跟你说过的那位
Alex, this is the guy I was telling you about.
你清楚我们要让你做什么吗
You clear on what we’re asking?
我的意思是 你觉得你能搞定吗
I mean, you think you can handle it?
过去六个月 这事我每周都要做两次
I’ve been doing it twice a week for the past six months.
怎么会搞不定
Don’t see why not.
你兄弟说还有钱拿
Your boy said there was some money involved.
任务完成后你会得到补偿的
You’ll be compensated when it’s done.
瞧吧 我就跟你说他很友善的
See? I told you he was friendly.
想来把我也杀了吗 帕布罗
Come here to kill me too, Pablo?
我们该让逝者安息了 安东尼娅
Time we buried the dead, Antonia.
往前看
Moved on.
我是来和谈的
I came here to talk.
费尔明不在家
Fermín isn’t home.
胡扯
Bullshit.
叫他出来
Tell him to get out here.
是时候彻底解决这件事了
It’s time we settled this shit.
我跟你说了 他不在家
I told you, he isn’t home.
胆子挺大啊 还敢把那混♥蛋♥带来我家
Got some nerve, bringing that son of a bitch to my house.
我就是来解释那件事的 -解释什么
I’m here to explain all that. – What’s to explain?
解释你们是怎么杀了我儿子的吗
How you two took my son?
我知道你认为
I know you think I had
利利的死和我有关 但事实并非如此
something to do with killing Lili, but I didn’t.
利利的妻子当时就站在他旁边
Lili’s wife was standing right there with him.
她亲眼看到那个混♥蛋♥朝我儿子的胸口开了两枪
Saw that motherfucker put two in my son’s chest.
那是未经我允许的
Without my permission!
我为此也对他勃然大怒
I’ve gotten mad about it with him, too.
利利在偷我们的东西 安东尼娅
Lili was stealing from us, Antonia.
他的谎言害死了别人
Got people killed for his lies.
但他再也回不了家了 不是吗
But he’s never coming home, hmm?
所以 带着你那些鬼话去死吧
So to hell with you, and all you say he did.
那好吧
All right then.
如果你觉得这样能让他安息
If you think it’ll help him rest…
那就动手吧
go ahead then.
杀了我
Kill me.
你只要杀了我 就能了结这一切
It’s all you gotta do to end this.
开枪啊
Pull the trigger!
结束这一切
End this!
这不该我来解决 帕布罗
It’s not my responsibility, Pablo.
只有你或者费尔明能了结这件事
Only you or Fermín can end this.
否则 这事永远都不会结束
Otherwise, this will never end.
见鬼去吧
The hell with it, then.
我想我们还会再见面的
Guess I’ll see you.
不 帕布罗
No, Pablo.
我想不会了
I don’t think so.
他不在里面
He’s not inside.
他在外面等着我们
He’s out there waiting for us.
他会试图在路上干掉我们
He’ll try and take us on the road.
所以这整件事就是因为你杀了他们的儿子
So all this shit is because you murdered their son.
你枪法怎么样
How’s your shot?
你到车顶去 马科在前面
Need you up top, Marco up front.
操 凭什么是我
Fuck that, why me?
保护我不是你的职责吗
It’s your job to protect me, isn’t it?
把那个挪开
Move that shit over.
注意前方
Keep your eyes on the horizon.
具体要注意什么
What am I looking for?
你看到了就知道了
You’ll know when you see it.
先生 我请求您不要离开这里
Sir, I’m asking you not to leave the premises.
如果您待在里面 我有把握控制局面
See, if you stay inside, I can control the situation.
放狗屁
That’s bullshit.
我需要离开 我必须这么做
I need to go, that’s what I need to do.
我需要离开这鬼地方
I need to get the fuck out of here.
先生 听我说
Sir, listen to me.
先生
Sir.
如果您坚持离开
If you insist on leaving,
至少让我先查清外面到底是什么情况
at least let me find out what’s happening out there!
现在才开始尽责 操♥你♥妈♥的
Oh, gonna start doing your job? Fuck you!
你等我确认”安全”
You wait for my “Clear.”
去他妈的”安全” 开车
Fuck the “Clear,” Just start the fucking car!
没用的混♥蛋♥
Useless asshole.
我们赶紧离开这里
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
有情况
Man, we got activity.
他们要围堵我们
They’re blocking us in.
不许动 举高双手
Don’t move! Show me your hands!
请出示证件
Let me see some identification.
下午好 有什么问题吗
Good afternoon, is there a problem?
他们抓到你们了 蠢货
They got you now, pussies!
我们走
Let’s go!
检查飞机 快点
Secure the plane! Fast!
快把门打开
Open the fucking door!
你有枪吗 -有
Do you have a gun? – Yes.
先生
Sir!
谢谢你什么忙都没帮上
Thank you for nothing.
从现在开始 我的人就能搞定
From now on, my guys take care of things.
去死吧 下士
Go fuck yourself, corporal.
我们走 丹尼
Let’s go, Dani!
你知道航线吗 -我都记下来了 先生
Do you know the itinerary? – I’ve got it memorized, sir!
好的 走吧
All right, let’s go!
好了 来吧 开始度蜜月了
All right, here we go. The honeymooners.
我们喝什么 -喝什么都行 反正你付钱
What are we drinking? – Whatever you want. You’re paying.
你什么都没干 也有脸说这话
Says the guy who did nothing.
你好 堂兄
How are you, cousin?
谢谢你的帮助 堂妹
Thank you for your help, cousin.
茜茜 这是肯尼 肯尼 这是我堂妹茜茜
Cece, Kenny. Kenny, my cousin, Cece.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
所以 你跟沃尔特联♥系♥过了吗
So, uh, did you talk to Walt?
是的
Yeah.
苏诺已经在飞机上了
Zuno’s on the one-way.
计划进行得很顺利
Everything went smoothly.
很好
All right.
敬打♥砸♥抢♥团队
To the smash-and-grab crew.
出自动画片《淘气小兵兵》
讲述一群淘气的孩子四处搞破坏的故事
淘气小兵兵都长大了
All growed up.
干杯 各位
Salud, you guys.
一切还好吗 阿米莉娅
How’s it going, Amelia?
欢迎回来 先生 -有电♥话♥找我吗
Welcome back, sir. – Any calls?
有 赫克托·帕尔马打来了几次
Yes, Héctor Palma called a few times.
好的
Okay.
开门
Open the door.
他们是什么人 苏诺
Who are they, Zuno?
我们他妈的在哪儿
Where the fuck are we?
他们把我们送到了哪里
The fuck did they take us?
飞行员
Pilot?
起飞
Let’s go!
别开门
Don’t open the door!
飞行员
Pilot!
欢迎来到德克萨斯州 朋友们
Welcome to Texas, boys!
你有持枪许可吗 小子
You got a permit for that weapon, son?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!