鬼知道外面有多少美国人
Who knows how many Americans are out there,
等着把我当成印第安人一样袭击
waiting to attack me like fucking Indians.
苏诺 我们怎么办
Zuno, what are we gonna do?
我打些电♥话♥ 寻求些答案
I’m gonna make some calls, get some fucking answers.
他是怎么说的
What’d he say?
同意加税
Agreed to a tax.
锡那罗亚人从我们广场走的一切货物都加10%的税
Ten percent on anything the Sinaloans move through the plaza.
他让步了
He flinched.
是啊
Yep.
那我们下一步该怎么做 本杰明
So, what’s our next move, Benjamín?
我们等待情况好转
We wait for things to improve.
什么叫”等待”
What do you mean, wait?
那对你来说就足够了吗
That’s enough for you?
我刚刚为这个家族挣了很多钱
I just made this family a lot of money.
是吗 用这些作为筹码 是谁的主意呢
Oh, yeah? And whose fucking idea was it to use this as leverage?
你的
Yours.
拉蒙眼睛的伤 真是神来一笔
Ramón’s eye? Great touch.
我有很多的好主意
I’ve got a lot of good ideas.
我无法一直为这个世界道歉 伊恩蒂娜
I can’t keep apologizing for the world, Enedina.
我已经尽全力了
I’m doing my best.
他妹妹40分钟前离开了
The sister left 40 minutes ago.
从那之后就没人进出过
No one’s come or gone since.
看到费尔明在里面了吗
Seen Fermín in there?
只看到安东尼娅
Just Antonia.
但是 他不可能靠步行离开啊
But… there’s no way he left on foot.
好吧
All right.
我去一趟 跟他谈谈
Let me go down there, talk to him.
等等 谁敢说那个混♥蛋♥不会在你走过去的时候
Wait, what’s to say this fucker doesn’t blow your head off
就一枪毙了你
the second you walk up there?
直觉吧
A hunch.
直觉
A hunch?
我跟你一起去 我必须确保你不被杀
I’m coming with you. Gotta make sure you don’t get killed.
这样我们才好回华雷斯吗
So we can go back to Juárez?
告诉我 你为什么那么在意华雷斯的事
Tell me something. Why do you care so much about Juárez?
因为我不像你那么自大
‘Cause I’m not in the pride business like you.
把华雷斯运转起来 我他妈就能离开那里了
We get Juárez going, and I can get the fuck out of there.
华雷斯的事解决了 我才能去做我想做的事
Juárez is my way to do what I want.
真可悲
Pathetic.
至少你终于说出实话了
At least it’s finally the truth.
是啊 现在你知道了
Yeah, there you have it.
走吧 别管那个了
Come on, leave that shit over there.
毒贩竟敢跑到国会大楼来晃悠
Drug traffickers roaming the halls of Congress…
这个共和国堕落成什么样了
What’s this republic come to?
你跑来这里 真够有种的啊
You’ve got a lot of balls walking in here.
我只是在做好我的工作
I’m doing my job.
保护我们的生意
Protecting our business.
那似乎已经不再是你的工作重心了
That doesn’t seem to be your priority any longer.
你对美国人的行动采取了什么应对措施
What are you doing about the American operation?
我派了卡尔德罗尼去处理
I’ve assigned Calderoni.
那可不够
It’s not enough.
现在情况一团糟
Things are going to shit.
医生 指挥官 都被抓走过
The doctor, the comandante…
美国人已经开始推断出整件事了
The Americans are connecting the pieces.
凡是涉及害死那名探员的人都逃不掉
Anyone tied to that agent is going down.
或许杀死他是个错误
Perhaps killing him was a mistake.
但是 我记得 是你坚持要把尸体送回去的
But, as I recall, it was you who insisted on returning the body.
这是我们共同的麻烦
This is our mess.
我带着敬意在请求你做好你该做的事
I’m respectfully asking for you to do your job.
你最好改改你的语气
I’d consider your tone.
你这是在跟墨西哥的下一任总统说话
You’re speaking to Mexico’s next president.
没错
That’s right.
你可不希望这种破事
You don’t want this shit
在你当上总统的时候 成为你甩不掉的麻烦
hanging over your head when you’re president.
如果美国人…
If the Americans- –
美国人根本不知道他们自己在做什么
The Americans don’t know what they’re doing.
你觉得这能长久吗
You think this’ll stand?
从一个主♥权♥国家绑♥架♥他国公民…
Kidnapping foreign nationals from a sovereign country…
这事可比你那个该死的组织要大多了
this is bigger than your fucking organization.
我侄子已经躲起来了
My nephew’s in hiding.
我建议你也这么做 静候风波过去
I suggest you do the same until this whole thing blows over.
快逃吧
Run off.
躲进你当初爬出来的那个老鼠洞吧
Scurry into the hole rats like you crawled out of.

No.
情况会改变的
Things are going to change.
现在我的组织
You see, right now my organization
无法享受躲起来这种奢侈行为
doesn’t have the luxury of going into hiding.
我给你保护费 你就必须给我提供保护
I pay for protection, and you will provide it.
如果你再敢来这里 会有严重后果的
If you show up here again, there’ll be consequences.
你知道古罗马吗
You know anything about ancient Rome?
我敢说我比你更了解
I guarantee more than you.
我相信也是
I’m sure you do.
简直令人惊叹不是吗
It’s just amazing, isn’t it?
他们的所为
What they did.
联合起了所有的省
Unite all the provinces.
联合起了所有的蛮族
United the barbarians.
为了什么呢
And for what?
为了让所有财富都汇集到一个地方
So that all the money ends up in one place:
罗马
Rome.
真了不起
Pretty amazing.
我已经拿下了海湾集团
I’ve acquired the Gulf.
这个国家的所有毒贩现在都为我效力了
Every trafficker in this country now works for me.
那你就成了尤利乌斯·恺撒
And you’re Julius Caesar.
我建议你继续往下看
I’d finish that book…
看看故事的结局
so you know how it ends.
国家石油公♥司♥本年度营业收入是40亿美元
This year, Pemex earned four billion dollars.
是全国最大的出口商
This country’s biggest exporter.
而我的组织的年收入是150亿美元
My organization made $15 billion dollars.
我要是把我的钱转出你们的银行
I pull my money from your banks…
这个国家就会垮掉
this country crumbles.
一夜之间
Overnight.
我想你也不希望你统治的国家变成那样吧
I don’t think you want to be president of that country.
没有我的钱 你什么都做不成
You’re going nowhere without my money.
解决掉那些美国人搞出来的麻烦
Fix this shit with the Americans.
保护我
Protect me.
没有我 你什么都不是
Without me, you’re nothing.
苏诺 兄弟
Zuno, brother.
你在不停地给谁打电♥话♥
Who do you keep calling? Huh?
有什么我能帮你的吗
How can we help you?
这帮家伙简直毫无作为
These guys are doing nothing!
我要打电♥话♥去问问清楚
I’m calling to get some answers.
那就是我在做的事
That’s what I’m doing.
接电♥话♥ 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
Answer, you fuckers!
他又打来了
He’s calling again.
接进来
Put him through.
美洲酒店 请问有什么事吗
Hotel Américas, how can I help you?
我要跟米格尔通话 立刻
I need to speak to Miguel, now.
抱歉 费利克斯先生正在开会
I’m sorry, Mr. Félix is in a meeting.
打断他
Interrupt him.
抱歉 那是不可能的
I’m sorry. That won’t be possible.
我一直在给你们打电♥话♥
I’ve been calling you guys…
抱歉 先生 不过我很乐意替您留言
I apologize, sir. I’m happy to take a message.
能请问您是谁吗
May I ask who’s calling?
罗本 罗本·苏诺·阿尔赛
Rubén. Rubén Zuno Arce.
告诉他我要跟他通话 非常重要
Tell him it’s very important that I speak to him.
罗本 我们一直在试图联♥系♥你
Rubén! We’ve been trying to reach you.
不 不 不 试图联♥系♥我
No, no, no. Trying to reach me?
不 我一直在疯了一样给你们打电♥话♥
No. I’ve been calling you like crazy!
好的 抱歉 费利克斯先生交代过
Yes, sorry. Mr. Félix asked me
您打电♥话♥来的话就转告您一则留言
to pass a message on to you as soon as you called.
我找找
Let’s see…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!