拜托 城里人有这种深棕肤色吗
Please, you see this tan?
你那是故意晒的吗
Is that what it is?
天呐 这里好棒 -各位兄弟们 按计划行事
Oh, man, it’s so nice here. – All right, boys, stick to the plan!
好的 -没问题
All right. – Yep.
好了 我坐前面
All right, I’m up front.
什么 肯尼 你♥他♥妈♥按计划做不行吗
What? Kenny, stick to the goddamn plan.
不搞牛仔那一套 这就是计划
No cowboy shit, man. That’s the plan.
我跟达尼洛坐一辆车
I’m with Danilo.
好吧 阿玛特 你跟我坐一辆车
All right, Amat, you’re with me.
你是要看管我了吗
You babysitting me now?
一定会超好玩的
This is gonna be so much fun.
没人比我更了解
No one understands what you do
你对这个联盟的贡献 本杰明
for this federation more than me, Benjamín.
我需要知道 你已经开始采取措施解决这破事了
And I need to know action’s being taken to resolve this shit.
他们像那样闯入你的地盘 的确是过分了
They were out of line, coming into your spot the way they did.
我绝不会容忍♥这种无礼的行径
Those manners obviously won’t be tolerated.
那对你和潘乔都很不尊重
It was a disrespect towards you and Pancho.
我已经找帕尔马谈过了 已经处理好了
I’ve talked to Palma, and it’s been handled.
但你们之间的这些破事 必须停止
But this bullshit between you guys, it has to stop.
不仅仅是他们的问题 一个巴掌拍不响
It’s not just them. It takes two to tango.
费利克斯 不是… -本杰明 你们各自都有个广场
Félix, no- – – Benjamín, each of you has a plaza.
嫉妒会对生意不利 会损失钱财
Jealousy hurts business. Money is lost.
这事今天到此为止
This comes to an end, today.
抱歉 但这样还不够
Sorry, but it’s not enough.
那些锡那罗亚人不尊重我们
The Sinaloans don’t show us respect
是因为你没给他们尊重我们的理由
because you haven’t given them a reason to.
你最开始找到我们家族的时候
When you first came to my family,
你保证过会有稳定性
you promised stability.
有增长 建立更好的体系
Growth. A better system.
听着 本杰明
Listen, Benjamín…
你说话最好小心点
I’d be careful what you’re saying.
我的家族提供了基础设施和运输
My family provides the infrastructure, the transport.
脏活累活是我们干的
We do the work.
如果是因为钱
If this is about the money,
那就给我们一个机会 我们会给你赚更多钱
then give us an opportunity. We’ll make you a lot more.
没那么简单
It’s not so simple.
我知道现在卖♥♥货越来越难了
I know it’s getting harder to sell.
你听说拉蒙的事了吗
You heard about Ramón?
在枪战中差点失去了一只眼睛
Almost lost his eye in that fight.
医生说这回算他走运
Doctor called him lucky.
我兄弟 数次进出医院
My brother, in and out of the hospital.
听你这么说我很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
所以 帮帮我吧
So, help me out, man.
好吧
All right.
锡那罗亚人的货从你的广场过 都征收10%的税
A ten percent tax on anything Sinaloa moves through your plaza.
不准多不准少 我是认真的
No more or less. I mean it.
一定照做
Consider it done.
帕布罗
Pablo.
帕布罗
Pablo!
醒醒 混♥蛋♥
Wake up, asshole.
我赢了 软蛋
I won, pussy!
算我走运 你的准头很差
Lucky for me your aim sucks.
你害我等得都快睡着了
You got me half asleep.
过来 呆子
Get over here, Dopey.
把东西拿下来
Get that down!
你暂时还不会去天堂
You’re not going to heaven yet.
那些人
Those guys…
都是我的
they’re mine.
我们不带武器进入费尔明的农场
We roll out to Fermín’s ranch unarmed,
战斗最多也就小打小闹 对吧
it won’t be much of a fight, will it?
难道你不认识帕科吗
What, you don’t recognize Paco?
是我 老兄
It’s me, dude.
迫不及待想回华雷斯 也不知道谁在那里
Desperate to get back to Juárez and no idea who’s there.
天 你以后定是个”好领导”
Boy, some leader you’ll be.
你知道那个叫费尔明的家伙有多少人吗
You have any idea how many men this Fermín guy has with him?
费尔明有多少手下
How many guys work for Fermín?
多得很
A shitload.
瞧吧
See?
所以我们才需要这些重型枪♥械♥
That’s why we need the big guns.
这简直是疯了 老兄
This shit is insane, man.
你带着你所谓的荣誉去那里
You’re gonna go there with your fucking honor
把我们都害死
and get us all killed.
我就是那个替你打掩护的白♥痴♥
And I’m the idiot that’s been covering for you,
跟费利克斯说一切尽在你的掌控之中
telling Félix you had it all under control.
但事实是 帕布罗
But the truth is, Pablo…
你♥他♥妈♥完全不知道自己在干什么
you don’t have a fucking clue what you’re doing.
你觉得我在乎一个骗子的想法吗
You think I give a fuck what a crook thinks?
去问你叔叔那会让你有什么下场
Ask your uncle what that gets you.
别再提我叔叔了
Enough about my uncle.
他跟费利克斯的事 是他们之间的事
What happened with Félix, that’s between them.
至少费利克斯清楚自己是什么样的人
At least Félix knows who he is.
是吗 是什么样的人
Oh, yeah? What’s that?
你已经说了啊 是个骗子 跟你一样
You just said it, a crook. Just like you.
我们都是骗子 至少他清楚这点
We’re all crooks. At least he knows it.
我是匪徒 不是骗子
I’m a bandit, not a crook.
说得好像这二者有什么不一样似的
Like there’s some difference.
的确有
There is.
忘拿我的毯子了
My blanket.
给我
Gimme that.
干杯 小伙子们 -干杯
Cheers, boys. – Cheers.
我不知道 大概七个美国人
I don’t know, around seven Americans.
刚刚谁说美国人了
Who said Americans?
宝贝 我们就是在聊天而已
Baby, we’re just talking.
你到底有没有提到美国人
Did you or did you not mention Americans?
夜店的一个姑娘
Well, one of the girls at the club
跟我说她之前陪过一些美国人
was telling me she was with some Americans.
妈的 我在说话呢
Shit, I am talking!
关于那些美国人…
So, about these Americans…
宝贝 别担心
Baby, don’t worry.
你是提前付款的 所以…
You paid up front, so…
我们供你们尽情享用
we’re all yours.
苏诺 兄弟
Zuno, man!
苏诺 兄弟
Zuno, man!
他们对你隐瞒了一些事
They’re hiding something from you, man.
不是说她们
Not them!
是那边那些混♥蛋♥
Those assholes over here!
你得过来看看这个
You need to see this.
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit.
这他妈是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
暂时没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about for now.
我们不知道他们是谁或者为什么来这里
We don’t know who they are or why they’re here.
他们在外面有多久了
How long they been out there?
两个小时
Two hours.
你之前竟然瞒着我这事
And you were keeping this from me?
这情况很糟糕 非常糟糕
This is bad, man, real bad.
我们需要立刻处理这事
We need to be on this.
我来处理这事
I’m going to handle this.
我这就出去
I’m going out there.
请不要出去
Please don’t.
你得让我去做我的工作 -那就去做吧
You need to let me do my job. – Do it then!
回泳池去
Go back in the pool.
不 他们在绕着我们观察 苏诺
No, they’re circling us, Zuno!
他们还有些情况没给你看 快给他看啊
There’s more shit they aren’t showing you. Fucking show him, man!
这些人毫不尊重你
These guys don’t respect you.
老天啊 竟然还有更多人
Holy shit, there’s more of them.
他们在监视我们
They’re running surveillance.
那些混♥蛋♥在为袭击做准备
Those fuckers are prepping for an assault.
可能是也可能不是 我们不能确定
Maybe or maybe not. We don’t know.
他们知道我在这里
They know I’m here, man!
他们知道我在这里
They know I’m here!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!