他们更希望对我们各个击破
They would rather deal with us separately.
挑拨离间
Play us off of one another.
用拖款的方式把我们玩弄于股掌之中
Keep us under their thumb by paying us slowly.
我们是他们的中间商 货物搬运工
We’re middlemen to them. Baggage handlers.
我们把他们的可♥卡♥因♥运过边境
We deliver their coke across that fucking border
交给等在那一边的哥伦比亚人
to more Colombians waiting on the other side
让他们能够抬价 然后以十倍的价格卖♥♥出
so they can mark it up and sell it for ten times the money.
但我们是唯一能帮他们运货的人
But we are the only ones who can move their shit,
所以我们应该有权重写规则才对
so we should be able to rewrite the rules.
是时候轮到我们告诉他们规矩了
It’s time we tell them how it’s going to be.
最终 我等来了我想见的人
Finally, here’s the man I’ve been waiting to see,
我久仰大名的人
the man I’ve heard so much about.
非常好
Very well.
这个筹码
And this leverage?
我们拿它怎么办
What would we do with it?
我们迫使他们开始支付可♥卡♥因♥给我们
We force them to start paying us in cocaine.
我们打入毒品零售界
We get into retail.
我跟你说什么来着 胡安 这人是个天才
What’d I tell you, Juan? This guy is a genius.
哥伦比亚人为何要允许我们那么做
Why would the Colombians let us do that?
他们别无选择 费利克斯会垄断市场
They won’t have a choice. Félix will have a monopoly.
等他们想谈判的时候
When they want to negotiate,
我们就谈判
fine, we’ll negotiate.
我们的要求是什么
What would we ask for?
我们留下一半的货物
We keep half the loads.
然后开始自己卖♥♥ 在北边让自己人卖♥♥
Then we start selling it ourselves, up North, using our people.
美国有多少哥伦比亚人
How many Colombians in the States?
不超过80万
No more than 800,000.
我们的人呢
And our people?
至少1500万
At least 15 million.
我深受震撼
Well, I am impressed.
不得不说 我之前以为我看透了你
I have to say, I thought I had figured you out.
但你给了我惊喜 年轻人
You’ve surprised me, young man.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
还有一件事
Just one thing.
你有很多敌人
You have a lot of enemies.
我理解
I get it.
但判断一个人不应该看他的敌人
But a man isn’t defined by his enemies.
而应该看他的朋友
He is defined by his friends.
他的家人
His family.
他的人♥民♥
His people.
从现在开始
From now on…
我的家人就是你的家人
my family is yours.
我们是合作伙伴了吗
Partners?
我需要几周 我需要亲口告诉我的人
I need a few weeks. I want my people to hear it from me.
但是 没错
But yes…
我们是合作伙伴
partners.
很棒 不是吗
That’s great. Right?
我们谈成了
We got it done.
闪开 我来了
Get out of the way. Here I come.
唯爱永存 混♥蛋♥们
Long live love, motherfuckers!
欢迎回家
我喜欢这个横幅 兄弟
Love the sign, bro.
谢谢
Thank you.
我亲自做的
I did it myself.
你一定要试试这个
But you’ve gotta try this shit.
这叫「快克」
It’s called crack.
我先加热一下
Let me heat it up.
我喝了18个月厕所里酿的酒
I spent 18 months drinking wine made in a toilet.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你好啊 我的小巫女
Hey, my little witch.
欢迎回家 兄弟
Welcome home, brother.
大力水手
Popeye.
这是我兄弟 大卫·巴隆
This is my man, David Barron.
他来自圣地亚哥
He’s from San Diego.
在监狱里的时候 就是这个混♥蛋♥护着我
This motherfucker had my back on the inside.
他是家人
He’s family.
欢迎来到提华纳 兄弟
Welcome to Tijuana, bro.
你来自圣地亚哥是吗
So from San Diego?
来自洛根高地 -是吗
Logan Heights. – Oh, yeah?
妈的 拿走吧
Oh, shit. Take it.
你还好吗
You okay?
我知道你不懂 但是
I know you ain’t gonna understand this, but…
我还是要告诉你
I’m going to tell you,
就像那个臭婊♥子♥告诉托尼的一样
like a bad bitch told Tony,
“别磕自己的货磕嗨了”
“Don’t get high…on your own supply.”
那是米歇尔·法伊弗的台词
That’s Michelle fucking Pfeiffer.
那是《疤面煞星》的台词
That’s Scarface.
你们看过《疤面煞星》吗
Have you seen Scarface?
《疤面煞星》
Scarface?
托尼应该听她的
Tony should’ve listened.
你♥他♥妈♥跑来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
本杰明
Oh, Min…
你就是这样问候老朋友的吗
is that any way to greet an old friend?
过来 亲一下
Come on, a kiss.
如果有人看到你… -没人看到我 别担心
If somebody sees you… -Nobody saw me, don’t worry.
你有什么目的
What do you want?
谈生意
To talk business.
把你的脸擦干净 老虎
Wipe that stuff off your face, Tigre.
起来 离开这里
Get up. Get out of here.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
他们是什么人
Who are those guys?
锡那罗亚那伙人
Sinaloan crew.
垃圾
Trash.
拉蒙 冷静 小子
Ramón! Hey, kid.
怎么了 拉蒙
What’s up, Ramón?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
这是我们的夜店 我们的产业
This is our club. We own it.
你真的不知道
You really didn’t know?
你们的产业
Owners?
天呐 兄弟 感谢上帝
Oh, man. Thank God, bro.
我本来还担心这是个同性恋酒吧呢
I was worried it was a gay club.
你们收到我的礼物了吗
Did you guys get my present?
你们这些混♥蛋♥整天扣我们的卡车
You motherfuckers keep our trucks all day,
破坏我们的生意
fucking up our business,
然后还敢跑来这里对我们不敬
and then you come here and disrespect us
何况今天是我兄弟出狱的大喜日子 在搞什么啊
on the day my brother is released from prison? What the fuck?
嘿 冷静
Hey, quiet.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
对不起 我们之前不知道
We’re sorry. We didn’t know.
你说得对
You’re right.
为你的家人 你的兄弟
Cheers to your family, your brother,
以及他重获自♥由♥干杯
and his continued freedom.
我为送猪的事道歉 那是个玩笑
And I’m sorry about the pig. It was a joke.
你不想要的话可以退回去
You can send it back if you don’t want it.
我把它枪杀了
I shot it.
开不起玩笑啊
Can’t take a joke.
有些狗必须要拴紧了才会乖
Some dogs only behave on the leash.
干杯 小子
Cheers, kid.
没事了吗
All good?
把他们拴紧了
Got them on a leash.
没事了吗 -是的
All good? – Yes.
有什么问题吗 开始狂欢吧
What’s the problem? Let’s party.
我有一些可♥卡♥因♥需要运输
I have some cocaine to move.
我希望通过你的广场运货
I’d like to move it through your plaza.
去和米格尔·安赫尔说
Talk to Miguel Ángel.
量非常小
It’s such a small amount.
我觉得费利克斯不需要知道
I don’t think Félix even needs to know.
再说了 我宁可把好处费付给你
Besides, I’d much rather pay you for the privilege
也不愿意付给…
than someone who…
对我没有信心的人
has no faith in me.
当然 除非你害怕