把他的手放在上面
Put his fucking hand on there.
看着我 谁是管事的
All right, look at me. Who was in charge?
发号♥施令的人是谁
Who was calling the shots?
这他妈是你最后一次机会了
This is your last fucking chance.
好吧
All right.
行 你个混♥蛋♥
All right, motherfucker.
拜托
Come on!
我要往你们身上泼热水了
I’m gonna throw some hot water on you two.
你好 胡安先生 -没羞没臊
Hello, Don Juan. – No shame.
我回来了
I’m here.
下午好 胡安先生
Good afternoon, Don Juan.
庞丘 -老大 你还好吗
Poncho! – How’s it going, boss?
瞧瞧这些美丽的马
Look at these beautiful horses.
你会骑马吗
Do you know how to ride one?
会
Yes.
很好
That’s good.
明天镇上有个马匹展会
There’s a horse show tomorrow in town.
很多供儿童骑的马都是我们提供的
We provide many of the horses for the children.
埃斯波兰萨
Esperanza!
看看我带谁来了
Look who I brought you!
婆娘
Woman!
埃斯波兰萨
Esperanza!
我的王后
My queen.
你真美 过来
So beautiful. Come here.
这是我的埃斯波兰萨 -很高兴认识您
My Esperanza. – Nice to meet you.
我是米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Miguel ángel Félix Gallardo.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
那座桥还在吗
So is that bridge still there?
又来了
Here we go again.
她很轻视那座桥
She takes it for granted.
可我们知道不是那样 对吗
But we know differently, don’t we?
孩子们
Kids!
爷爷回来了 我们可以开始了
Now that Grandpa is back, we can start.
所有的孩子都来了
All the kids are here!
爷爷 爷爷 -给你们
Grandpa! Grandpa! – Here you go.
一点小礼物
A little present.
我们去喝杯啤酒
Let’s go have a beer.
难道就我一个人喝吗
Am I drinking these alone or what?
令人精疲力尽 对吧
Tiring, isn’t it?
对抗拷打的诀窍
The trick to overcoming torture
就是不去想疼痛本身
is not to think about the pain itself,
而是专注于它所保护的东西
but about what it protects.
我没有孩子
I don’t have children.
我没有妻子
I don’t have a wife.
但我爱我的国家
But I love my country.
并且我知道你要伤害它
And I know that you are trying to hurt it.
所以 我更情愿你伤害我
So I prefer that you hurt me.
你爱你的国家吗 胡扯
You love your country? Bullshit.
怎么
And what?
因为你为美国人工作 他们就给予你荣誉吗
The Americans give you your honor because you work for them?
你不过是他们驯出来的猴子
You’re their trained monkey.
他们的狗
Their dog.
等他们回去之后
And when they go home,
就会把你这样的垃圾抛下
they leave trash like you behind.
他们会狠狠地嘲笑你
And they fucking laugh at you.
没人会嘲笑我
Nobody laughs at me.
他们就会
They do.
不过那也没关系
But that’s okay.
当你我下次再相见
Because when you and I meet up again…
在这样的一个房♥间
in a room like this…
不会有任何笑声
there won’t be any laughing.
我会用你无法想象的方式折磨你
I will hurt you in ways you can’t even imagine.
我会查清楚你所在乎的一切
I will find out what you care about,
你所在乎的人
who you care about.
然后我就会对他们下手
And then I will go to work on them.
你的妈妈
Mom…
你的爸爸
dad…
你的妻子
wife…
你的孩子们
kids…
当他们问我为什么要对他们做那些可怕的事
And when they ask me why I am doing these awful things to them,
我就会告诉他们
I will tell them,
“因为达尼洛认为美国人比你们更重要”
“Because Danilo chose the Americans over you.”
他很敏感 脆弱
He’s sensitive. Weak.
沃尔特
Walt…
一切都结束了
this is the end.
你大概还剩两个小时
You maybe have two hours…
搞什么啊 -这混♥蛋♥不肯招
What the fuck? – Motherfucker wasn’t talking.
他要是不招 对我们就没用了
You know he’s no use to us if he doesn’t.
现在我们不得不转移他了
Now we gotta move him.
转去哪 停尸房♥吗
Where to? The morgue?
沃尔特 如果没了他 我们就什么都没了
Walt, if we lose him, we got nothing.
肯尼 别管他了
Kenny, leave him.
后退
Stand back.
瞧 你害自己的肚子挨了一枪
See, you’ve gone and gotten yourself shot in the gut.
这种枪伤疼得人想死
That shit hurts like hell.
但是失血却很慢
But it bleeds slow.
你大概还有两小时 就会失血过多而死
You got about two hours before it kills you.
这点时间不够让你的手下找到这里
That’s not enough time for your boys to get here
但却足够让我们找人救治你
but just enough time for us to get you some help.
你那么爱你的国家 你可以为它而死
You love your country so much, you can die for it.
你自己选
Your choice.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
美人 你好吗
Hey, beautiful. How are you?
我很好 你呢 -很高兴见到你
Fine. And you? – Nice to see you.
我很好 谢谢
I’m very well. Thank you.
布朗斯维尔治安警局一半的人都来了
That’s half the Brownsville Sheriff’s Department.
当然都是没在当班的
Off duty, of course.
他很受欢迎 -确实是
He’s a very popular man. – He is.
他的手下都很尊敬和爱戴他
He has the respect and love of his people.
也很服从他
And their obedience.
我是胡安·阿布雷戈
I’m Juan Abrego.
你是他侄子
The nephew.
我听说过你 -是吗
I’ve heard of you. – Really?
是的 -当然 我也听说过你
Yeah. – And I’ve heard of you. Of course.
在这派对上玩得还开心吗
Are you enjoying the party?
我不是来参加派对的
I didn’t come here for a party.
我是来和你叔叔谈生意的
I came to talk business with your uncle.
是啊
Yes.
你是来说服我叔叔做可♥卡♥因♥生意的
You came to try to convince my uncle to get into cocaine.
我叔叔是贩卖♥♥鸦♥片♥的 在这一行很多年了
My uncle is an opium trafficker. A lot of years in that game.
而这是有原因的
And for good reason.
他知道那东西对我们来说是安全的
He knows that product is safe for us.
我们自己种植
We grow it.
自己收割 自己控制
Harvest it. Control it.
不需要跟哥伦比亚人打交道
No Colombians to deal with.
也不需要飞机经洪都拉斯运出去
No airplanes through Honduras.
更重要的是 不会上新闻头条
But more importantly… no headlines.
可♥卡♥因♥吓坏了美国
Cocaine scares America.
我叔叔希望和他的美国朋友保持良好关系
And my uncle wants to keep his American friends.
所以 要说服我叔叔绝不容易
So convincing my uncle won’t be easy.
你呢 你怎么想的
And you? What do you think?
我认为不做可♥卡♥因♥生意只有一个原因
I think there is only one reason not to get into cocaine.
就是你
You.
音乐停一下
Stop the music for a moment.
本地的儿童唱诗班
The local children’s choir
特地准备了一首歌♥以表达对胡安·格拉的感激
has prepared a song in gratitude for Juan Guerra.
开始吧 孩子们
Go ahead, children.
他们甚至还用英语唱了
They even sing in English.
我需要更多信息
I’m gonna need more.
是谁为加利亚多和政♥府♥牵线搭桥的
Who hooked up Gallardo with the government?