了不起
Bravo!
我们现在自己不抽这个
We don’t smoke this shit ourselves now.
不过你们要是想试试
But if you want to try it…
他想先试试 -好啊 我试试
He wants to try first. -Yes. Yes. Yes, I want.
靠近点
Come close.
你们听见了吗
You hear that?
所以它才叫 快克[爆裂声]
That’s why it’s called… crack.
老爹喜欢这个
Daddy like it.
拉蒙 感觉如何
Ramón, how is it?
我们的兄弟刚从加利福尼亚出狱
Our brother just got out of jail in California,
我们今晚要搞个派对 你们应该参加
and we’re having a party tonight. You should come.
没错 -当然
Yes. – For sure.
再多带点这东西
Bring more of this shit, man. Whoo!
奥希纳加
奇瓦瓦州
阿科斯塔到底在哪里
Where the fuck is Acosta?
你们这是告诉我
You telling me
你们这群混♥蛋♥没人知道你们老大在哪里吗
that none of you motherfuckers know where your boss is?
我知道
I know.
是吗 那他在哪里
Yeah? Well, where is he?
他在咪♥咪♥家
He’s at Mimi’s.
那我要去哪里找这个咪♥咪♥
Where can I find this Mimi?
她在德克萨斯州
She’s in Texas.
审讯其实没有那么容易
Interrogation is harder than it looks.
在过去 人们对此一无所知
In the old days, people didn’t know shit about it.
通常认为 只要让他们承受足够的痛苦
The thinking was, cause someone enough pain…
他们就会开口
and they’ll talk.
但其实远不止如此
But there’s a lot more to it than that.
塞尔吉奥·维丁曾经是极其出色的拷问者
Sergio Verdín was a good torturer. An excellent one.
他对奇奇·卡马雷纳用上一切手段
And he used all his skills on Kiki Camarena
试图让他开口
to try and get him to talk.
现在轮到他被拷问 如果你很同情他
So if you’re feeling sorry for him now that it’s his turn…
大可不必
don’t.
他自找的
He’s got it coming.
快点 给我一个名字
Come on, man. Give me a fucking name.
埃内斯托·丰塞卡
Ernesto Fonseca.
卡罗·昆特罗
Caro Quintero.
你自己看报纸去
Read the fucking newspaper.
胡说 他们被推了出来顶罪
Bullshit. They went down for it,
但我们知道费利克斯才是幕后主使
but we know it was Félix.
谁在保护他 他在跟谁合作
Who’s protecting him? Who’s he working with?
给我一个名字
Give me a fucking name.
他的卡车在那里
There’s his fucking truck.
没错 他在这里
Yeah, he’s here.
阿科斯塔
Acosta!
阿科斯塔
Acosta!
绕到后面去
Go around back.
不过小心点
But be careful.
我们现在在美国
We’re in the States now.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker!
下一枪就要打你的头了
Next one goes in your fucking head!
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
我们怎么办 老大 -什么都别干
What do we fucking do, boss? – Nothing, dipshit.
我们不能在美国对美♥国♥佬♥开枪 别轻举妄动
We’re not going to shoot a gringa in the States. Don’t do anything.
嘿 小姐
Hey, lady!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
把手举起来
Let me see those hands!
冷静 没事的
Hey, it’s okay.
嘿 我们没枪 没枪
Hey, no shoot, no shoot.
没枪 看见没
No shoot, okay?
帕布罗·阿科斯塔 朋友
Pablo Acosta. Amigo.
帕布罗的朋友 好吗
Friend with Pablo. Okay?
帕布罗 你认识这些家伙吗
Pablo! You know these guys?
是的 我认识他
Oh, yeah, I know him.
你好啊 阿马多
Hey, Amado.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
你一直在上面看着吗 混♥蛋♥
Were you up there the whole time, asshole?
没错 我在这上面铺房♥顶
Yeah. I’m just doing some roofing up here.
铺房♥顶
Roofing?
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么不搭理我
Why didn’t you fucking answer me?
我想看看会发生什么
I wanted to see what happened.
我可能会开枪打死她
I could have shot her!
我看不太可能
I don’t think so.
阿马多 这位是咪♥咪♥
Amado, this is Mimi.
咪♥咪♥ 他是阿马多
Mimi, this is Amado.
他总是穿成这样 跟乌鸦似的
He is always dressed like this. Like a crow.
在这等着
Stay here.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
出货延迟了
There’s been a delay.
昨天我就告诉你把这些货运走
I told you yesterday to move this shit.
不过货车… -货车怎么了
Well, the trucks… – What about the trucks?
货车都在锡那罗亚人那里
The Sinaloans have them.
我们的人去了 想把货车要回来
Our guys went to get them back.
我们的货车竟然在锡那罗亚人那里
The Sinaloans have our fucking trucks?
他们提醒我那个协议 他们说他们…
They reminded me of the arrangement. They said they…
我知道那个该死的协议 内斯托尔
I know the fucking arrangement, Néstor.
他们离开多久了
How long have they been gone?
昨晚离开的
Since last night.
科奇洛克 -昨晚
Cochiloco… – Last night?
那你现在才告诉我
And you’re only telling me now?
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding?
放松点 老兄
Relax, brother.
别他妈的让我放松
Don’t tell me to fucking relax.
你吸的那东西已经把你的脑子搞坏掉了吗
Did that shit you smoked already rot your fucking brain?
这些货在这里停留的时间越长
The longer this product stays here, the better the odds of
就越有可能出事
something bad happening to it.
如果弄丢了
We lose it…
我们就得赔钱
we pay for it.
如果那些该死的货车在五分钟后还到不了…
If those fucking trucks aren’t here in five minutes…
什么东西 好的 进去吧
What do we have here? Okay, go in.
瞧 问题解决了
See, problem solved.
关门
Close the doors.
你们还他妈在等什么
What the fuck are you waiting for?
马上把这些东西装车然后运走
Now get this shit loaded and out of here.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
老大
Boss!
怎么了
What?
车里面好像有东西
I think there’s something in there.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
打开
Open it up.
快他妈打开 -动手
Fucking do it. – Get moving.
我懂了 “疯猪”
I get it. “Crazy Pig.”
狗♥日♥的♥…
That fucking…
科奇洛克[疯猪]
Cochiloco…
还有那些该死的锡那罗亚猴子
and those fucking Sinaloan monkeys!
他们以为这他妈很搞笑吗
They think this is a big fucking joke?
我要把这猪塞进他们的屁♥眼♥里
I will shove this up their asses.
我们再也不会跟那些混♥蛋♥共享我们的东西
We’re done sharing our shit with these assholes.
如果他们有意见
If they have a problem with it…
我就他妈杀了他们
I’ll fucking kill them.
内斯托尔 清理干净 然后运货
Néstor, get this fucking mess cleaned up and ship the product.
是 老大 这猪该怎么办
Yes, boss. What should we do with the pig?
拉蒙 把这该死的猪给我射杀了
Ramón, shoot this fucking thing.
你们看什么看
What are you looking at?
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
咪♥咪♥相当于是美国皇室了
Mimi’s like American royalty.
她叔叔是一名参议员
Her uncle’s a senator.
参议员
Senator?
是的
Yeah.
那不是什么好事 你知道的吧
That’s not a good thing. You know that, right?