本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
毒枭
墨 西 哥
第二季
第二集
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
我猜你很清楚这是怎么回事
So I guess you know what this is,
维丁指挥官
Comandante Verdín.
我们会问你几个问题
We are going to ask you some questions.
好好回答
Answer them,
等你抵达美国
and when you get to the States,
你将获得全部待遇
you get the full deal.
豁免权
Immunity.
证人保护
Witness protection.
钱财
Money.
那将是你能得到的最好的 也是唯一的待遇
It’s the best and only deal you’re going to get.
你其实配不上那种待遇
And better than you deserve.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我们知道你当时在场
We know you were there.
录音里有你的声音
You’re on the tape.
我们想知道负责人是谁
We want to know who’s in charge,
下命令的人是谁
who was calling the shots,
他的位置有多高
and how high did it go.
给我们几个名字
Give us some names.
如果我不说呢
And if I don’t?
我们不想伤害你
We don’t want to hurt you.
但我们还是会动手的
But we will.
审讯的第一条规矩
The first rule of interrogation:
对被审讯人保密
keep the subject in the dark.
让他觉得
Make him think…
你已经什么都知道了
you already know everything.
但我能看出来 你们什么都不知道
But I can see that you know nothing.
但我知道的是
Well, here’s what I know.
你们当众绑♥架♥了一名联邦警♥察♥
That you kidnapped a federal policeman in public.
你们完全不绕路就开到这里
You drove to this location without detours.
车程一共是14分钟
A total driving time of 14 minutes.
所以我知道我离被绑♥架♥的地方很近
So… I know that I’m very close to where I was taken.
我知道
I know…
你们没杀目击者
that you left witnesses alive.
听见你们说英语的目击者
Witnesses who heard you speaking English.
会说出去的目击者
Witnesses who will talk.
更重要的是
More importantly,
我知道你们对于你们在做的事意志不够坚定
I know you lack the will for what you’re doing.
就算自己的性命受到威胁 你们也没法痛下杀手
You couldn’t kill even at the risk of your own lives.
现在 你还指望我怕你们吗
And now, you expect me to be afraid of you?
我来告诉你 接下来会发生什么事
So… let me tell you what is going to happen.
现在是早上7点
It is 7 A.M.
我的人很快就会
My people will soon turn
为了找我把整座城都翻一遍
this entire city upside down looking for me.
不到天黑 你们没法转移我
You cannot move me until dark.
我相信不到天黑 他们就会找过来
I believe they will get here long before then.
等他们来了
And when they do,
我也还什么都没告诉你
I won’t have told you a thing.
你们并没有控制住我
You don’t have me.
是我
I have…
控制了你们
you.
马塔莫罗斯
塔毛利帕斯州
我找胡安先生
I’m looking for Don Juan.
胡安叔叔在里面 先生
Uncle Juan’s inside, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
我找胡安先生 他在这里吗
I’m looking for Don Juan. Is he here?
往前走
Go ahead.
在这里等我
Wait here.
早上好
Good morning.
尝尝看
Try it.
塔毛利帕斯土豆
Masita tamaulipeca.
我尝尝
Let’s see…
很好吃
It’s very good.
你这是客气罢了 还得加点盐
You’re being kind. It needs more salt.
再试试
Try now.
更好吃了吗
Better?
麻烦给我递张餐巾
Hand me a napkin, please.
很高兴见到你 胡安先生
Pleasure to meet you, Don Juan.
很高兴我们可以有机会
I’m glad we can take this opportunity to–
谈生意吗
To talk business?
会谈的
And we will.
但首先 我们先谈谈人生
But first, we must talk life.
奥斯卡
Óscar!
什么事 胡安先生 -把这个送到派对上去
Yes, Don Juan? -See that this gets to the party.
一点也别偷吃
Don’t be eating any of it,
因为我今晚想看着你狼吞虎咽
’cause I want to see you stuffing your face tonight.
好了
All right. Huh?
我们出去一趟 我要给你看点东西
Let’s take a ride. I have something to show you.
走吧
Let’s go.
能给我们点钱吗 胡安叔叔
Any money for us, Uncle Juan?
今天没有 孩子们 我身上没带钱
Not today, kids. Don’t have any on me.
有硬币吗
Got any coins?
我没有钱
I don’t have any money.
暂时欠着 孩子们
I owe you, kids.
如果这位先生可以告诉我们目的地
If the señor will tell us your destination,
我们可以提前派人过去 -饶了我吧
we can send men in advance. – Give me a break.
我要是在自己的家乡
It’ll be a cold day in hell
都得担心丢性命 那无异于是地狱了
when I fear for my life in my own hometown.
走吧
Let’s go.
你到底上不上车 -你们留在这里
Are you getting in or not? – Stay here.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
谁找你去的 谁是负责人
Who called you in? Who was in charge?
给我一个名字
Give me a fucking name.
他是前联邦安♥全♥局♥的人 中情局训练的
This guy’s ex-DFS, trained by the CIA.
如何审讯 如何抵抗审讯 他一清二楚
How to interrogate and how to resist it, man.
所以你觉得我们无法攻破他吗
So you don’t think he will crack?
我觉得希望不大
Not betting on it.
美♥国♥佬♥没有那种不惜一切的狠劲儿
The gringos don’t have what it takes.
希望他有
I hope he does.
该死的
Fuck it.
就是拿钱办事而已
It’s a paycheck.
沃尔特要是走了 我再重新找活儿干
Walt bails, I’ll find another one.
你还是警♥察♥吗
Still got your badge?
哈利斯科州警局 对吧
Jalisco State Police, right?
当警♥察♥一直收入很高
Always pays well to carry a badge.
等他们放弃了 回国了 这事就结束了
They give up… and go home, this thing ends.
很快人们就会问起来
Pretty soon, people start asking questions.
是谁帮了他们 谁和他们是一伙的
Who helped them? Who worked with them?
里面那家伙看到你的脸了
That guy in there’s seen your face.
所以要么他老实交代
So either he talks…
要么你和所有你在乎的人都得死
or you and everyone you care about dies.
你干这活儿是为了钱吗
You got into this for a paycheck?
老兄 别那么蠢
Man, don’t be fucking stupid.
我们干这个都是押上性命的
We’re all in this with our lives.