先生们 你们可以走了
You can go now, gentlemen.
我叔叔的遭遇真是太遗憾了
Too bad what happened to my uncle.
确实
It is.
我们会想念他的
We’ll miss him.
我们会很想念他的
We’ll miss him a lot.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我认识你
I know you.
你在大街上冲我大喊大叫
You yelled at me in the street.
是的
Yeah.
你跟了我多久了
How long have you been on me?
一段时间
A while.
很长一段时间
Long time.
在边境试图截获我的 也是你
At the border. That was you, too.
我都跟他们说了
I already told them everything.
我有一个妻子
I have a wife…
和孩子们
kids.
是小男孩
Young boys.
那你不应该来这里
You shouldn’t be down here then.
这不是你的国家
This isn’t your country.
我在下加利福尼亚州出生
I was born in Baja.
我是墨西哥人
I’m Mexican.
你这么聪明 不至于真这么认为吧
You’re too smart to believe that.
他们一直逼我交代墨西哥城的大人物的名字
They keep asking about men in Mexico City.
你的合作伙伴们的名字
Your partners’ names.
我能帮你
I can help you.
帮我
Help me?
等他们背弃你的时候
When they flip on you.
你很聪明 不会看不出来的
You’re too smart not to see that.
这里不是你说了算
You’re not calling the shots here.
这说明了什么
What does that tell you?
放我回家
Let me go home.
让我回到家人的身边
Let me go back to my family.
告诉这些人你知道什么
Tell these men what you know.
你就可以回家了
Then you go home.
我说了
I have.
我全告诉他们了
I told them everything.
其他的我就不知道了
I don’t know anything else.
吸烟有助于缓解压力
These help with stress.
我最近一直睡不着
Lately been keeping me up.
说来也怪 我还没变成富人时 睡得很安稳
Funny. Slept like a baby before I became rich.
我是从小地方来的
I’m from a small place.
我以前是个警♥察♥
I used to be a cop.
我也有家庭
I had a family.
混一天算一天 需要钱支付各种费用 买♥♥药
Lived day to day. Bills to pay. Medicine to buy.
我猜和你差不多
Like you, I bet.
但你知道我怎么变成现在这样的吗
But know how I got where I am?
当我看东西的时候
When I look at something…
我不会关注它现在的样子 而是看它将来的样子
I don’t see it for what it is. I see it for what it could be.
当我看东西的时候
When I look at something…
我会看它的结局
I see how it ends.
你想让这一切结束 对吗
You want this to end, right?
好吧
Okay.
告诉他们 他们想知道的一切
Tell them everything they want to know.
你听见了吗 一切
You hear me? Everything.
然后你就能回家了
Then you’ll go home.
唯有这样才能结束
That’s how this ends.
不 不是的
No, it’s not.
我已经死了
I’m already dead.
你我都清楚这一点
We both know that.
我无法活着回去
I won’t survive this.
但你知道吗
But know what else?
你也无法活着脱身
Neither will you.
你不知道你将遭受什么样的袭击
You have no idea what’s coming at you.
你不知道你挑起了什么
What you started.
你努力的一切
Everything you’ve worked for…
不管你曾有什么梦想
whatever dream you had…
都结束了
it’s over.
你搞砸了 老兄
You fucked up, man.
那好吧
All right, then.
越来越难让他在审讯过程中保持清醒了
Getting harder to keep him conscious during the interrogation.
那就多打肾上腺素
So increase the adrenaline.
再多他的身体承受不了
His system can’t take more.
让你打就打 结束这一切
Just do it. Finish this.
我们得到消息说卡尔德罗尼被调职了
We got word that Calderoni’s being reassigned.
你是说寻找费利克斯的行动已经结束了吗
So you’re telling me the search for Félix is over?
墨西哥人说还在进行中
Mexicans say it’s ongoing.
好吧 “还在进行中”是吧
Okay. “Ongoing.” Yeah.
我们又被耍了
We’re being played. Again.
米卡不会保持沉默
Mika’s not going to stay quiet.
有人问 她就会说出真♥相♥
Someone asks, she’s going to tell the truth.
相信我 我了解她
All right? Trust me, I know her.
不管怎样
For what it’s worth,
如果还有人在乎这件事 过来问我 我也会说的
should anyone give a shit enough to ask, so will I.
我受够了对自己撒谎
I am done lying to myself.
一直以来 我们处理这事的方式都错了
We’ve been doing this the wrong way… all along.
错了很多年
For years.
局长和我
The director and I…
倾向于同意
tend to agree.
我们成立了一个特别小组来收集证据
We’re setting up a task force to gather evidence,
控告那些造成卡马雷纳死亡的人
bring indictments against the men responsible for Camarena’s death.
所有的人
All of them.
行动的代号♥是 “传说行动”
We’re calling it Operation Leyenda.
绝密
是时候用不同的方式处理墨西哥那边的问题了
It’s time for a different approach to Mexico…
采用另一种探员
using a different kind of agent.
是时候动真格的了
It’s time to take the gloves off.

Hello.
还好吗 州长
How’s it going, Governor?
米格尔 谢天谢地你没事
Miguel? Thank God you’re okay.
是啊 抱歉没早点给你打电♥话♥ 我太忙了
Yeah, sorry I haven’t called. I’ve been busy.
关于那个…
About that–
根据我们的协议 我的尾款还没付给你
I never made the final payment on our arrangement,
现在付了
but now I have.
我们扯平了
Now we’re even.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
冷静 夫人
Keep calm, ma’am.
夫人 请冷静
Ma’am, please calm down.
我的儿子 天呐
My son! My God.
我的儿子 天呐
My son! My God!
美国人恩里克·卡马雷纳·萨拉查前往墨西哥
American Enrique Camarena Salazar went to Mexico
打击国际毒贩
to fight international drug traffickers.
今天 这名美国缉毒局的探员
Today, the US Drug Enforcement agent
加州 圣地亚哥
带着荣誉飞回加利福尼亚
was flown home to California with honors,
躺在国旗覆盖的棺材里的英雄
a hero in a flag-draped coffin.
我一开始就告诉过你
I told you back in the beginning
这个故事没有一个幸福圆♥满♥的结局
this story doesn’t have a happy ending.
没人安然无恙地走了出来 哪怕是幸存者
No one who went through it, even the survivors, came out intact.
80年代初在瓜达拉哈拉发生的事只是个开始
What happened in Guadalajara in the early ’80s was the beginning.
是在一切的混乱和失控开始前的最后时刻
The last moment before it all got fucked up, spun out of control.
从那一刻起 乱局开始了
It was that moment when it all fell apart.
《时代周刊》
一个缉毒探员的死亡
今天墨西哥城警备森严
Security was tight in mexico City today
丰塞卡
因为涉嫌谋杀
as the second major suspect
美国缉毒探员的第二大嫌犯将出庭受审
in the murder of an American drug agent was brought to court.
墨西哥城
丰塞卡作证说 他和他的贩毒同伙
Fonseca has testified that he and fellow drug trafficker
拉斐尔·卡罗·昆特罗同意绑♥架♥卡马雷纳
Rafael Caro Quintero agreed to abduct Camarena.
你和费利克斯·加利亚多是什么关系
What is your relationship with Félix Gallardo?
-没关系 -你认识他吗
– None. – Do you know him?
不 长官 我不认识他
No, sir, I don’t know him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!