Go! Move!
托尼
Tony!
快走 走
Go! Move!
把枪放下 混♥蛋♥ 把枪放下
Drop it! Motherfucker, drop it!
-别跑 混♥蛋♥ 转过身来 -我可以给你钱
– Stop, motherfucker! Turn around! – I can pay you!
跪下
On your knees.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
双手抱头
Hands on your head.
我那边有些钱 我们谈个交易
I have some money there, let’s make a deal.
去你♥妈♥的♥交易
Fuck your deal.
你可以选择慢慢地死去
You can go slowly.
在你遭受无法想象的痛苦之后
After you’ve felt pain you can’t imagine.
或者你可以选择死个痛快
Or you can die clean.
一枪毙命
With a bullet.
痛快的代价就是你要交代
The price of that bullet is you talking.
把一切都告诉我
Tell me everything.
我有录音带
I have the tapes.
有七盘拷问卡马雷纳探员的录音带
There’s seven tapes from Agent Camarena’s interrogation.
其中两盘
In two of them,
是他被拷问和毒贩勾结的政客的名字
he’s asked about names of politicians involved with traffickers.
他们都是大人物 指挥官
They’re the names of important men, Commander.
比如你的上司 国防部长
Men like your boss, the Minister of Defense.
我给了他们几百万 现在他们却背弃了我
I paid them millions and now they’ve turned on me.
那些安坐于墨西哥城的人或许想跟我撇清关系
Those men sitting in Mexico City might be done with me,
但我和他们没完
but I’m not done with them.
动手吧
So go ahead.
打死我 明天那些名字就会被曝光
Shoot me and tomorrow those names are released.
但记得为你自己留一颗子弹
But save a bullet for yourself.
因为这个体制不喜欢英雄
‘Cause the system doesn’t like heroes.
或者 我继续拿着那两盘
Or better yet, I hold onto those two tapes…
里面提到名字的录音带
the ones with the names.
但其它的我可以给你
But the rest I can give to you.
那些足够给美国人一个交代
That’s enough to give the Americans someone.
好好想想
Think about it.
你可以保住你的上司
You get to protect your bosses…
并且带着两百万美元走出这里
and walk out of here two million dollars richer.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
先生们
Hey, gentlemen.
我们还要从商店
We need some more onions,
买♥♥一些洋葱 香菜和香烟
cilantro, and cigarettes from the store.
我在和你们说话呢 混♥蛋♥
I’m talking to you, assholes!
你自己去
You do it.
白♥痴♥
Dickhead.
费尔明 我需要你再去趟商店 我忘记…
Fermin, I need you to run to the store again. I forgot–
他们找到我们了
They found us!
我在上面有发现
I found something up here!
他们怎么找到我们的
How’d they find us?
瘦子做出了行动
Skinny made his move.
《夏洛特的网》
有什么要帮忙的吗 女士
Can I help you, miss?
米格尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Miguel Félix Gallardo.
他还住在这吗
He still live here?
我们没有客人叫这个名字
We don’t have any guests by that name.
抱歉
Excuse me.
首先要说的是 内托先生被捕
We should start by saying, we’re all sorry to hear
我们感到很遗憾
about the arrest of Don Neto.
拉斐 内托 费利克斯
Rafa, Neto, Félix…
创建组织的那些人都不在了
the men who started this are all gone.
但恕我直言 组织的关键从来不是他们
But, with all due respect, it was never about them.
只要广场们强大 组织就会强大
The organization is only as strong as the plazas it’s made of,
而广场由我们控制
the plazas we control.
华雷斯 锡那罗亚 以及我在提华纳的家族
Juárez. Sinaloa. My family in Tijuana.
所有广场
All of them.
只要我们有哥伦比亚人的货源
As long as we have the Colombians,
只要我们可以在相互的地盘流通他们的产品
and can move their product through each other’s territory.
对我们来说 唯一不同的就是
The only thing that’ll change
少了几个人来分一杯羹
is the extra money left on the table. For us.
这是什么
What is this?
这是机会
Opportunity.
可以自己当老板 为什么要替别人打工
Why work for someone else when we can work for ourselves?
警方那边怎么办
What about the cops?
钱可以买♥♥来保护 这一点不会改变
Money buys protection. Nothing changes that.
但我不会把钱给每一个
But I’m not paying every asshole
在我门前亮警徽的混♥蛋♥
who flashes a badge on my doorstep.
等墨西哥城那边一切尘埃落定
When things settle down in Mexico City,
我会安排新的保护
I’ll arrange new protection.
搞什么
What the fuck?
去看看
Go see!
他们来了
They’re coming.
是军队
It’s the fucking army!
到处都是他们的人
They’re all over the place!
趴在地上 举起双手
On the ground! Hands up!
不许动
Keep still!
-把他们带走 -是 长官
– Take them. – Yes, sir.
快点 带走
Come on, let’s go.
站起来 帕尔马
Stand up, Palma.
过来 查波
Come here, Chapo.
坐下
Take a seat.
本杰明
Benjamín.
米格尔·安赫尔
Miguel ángel.
你的家人怎么样
How’s your family?
坐下
Take a seat.
找个椅子坐下
Go grab a seat.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
你真美
You look lovely.
你不跟我打个招呼吗
Aren’t you gonna say hi?
很高兴见到你
It’s so good to see you.
但如果你不介意的话 我们要谈生意
But if you’d excuse us, there’s business to discuss.
如你们所见 我和政♥府♥之间的问题已经解决了
You can see my issues with the government have been resolved.
在一段时间的误会之后
After a period of misunderstanding…
我确保了和他们的合作会继续
I’ve secured their cooperation.
他们再次成了我的合作伙伴
They’re my partners again.
当然 我很乐意与你们分享这份喜悦
Which, of course, I’m glad to share with you.
老朋友之间就是要这样 对吧
That’s what old friends are for, right?
还记得这一切刚开始的时候
Remember when all this began,
把各大广场结合在一起卖♥♥大♥麻♥
bringing together plazas to sell weed?
我们的规模当时那么小
We were so small.
但是…
But…
我们在做新的尝试 前人未有过的事情
we were trying something new, doing things no one had ever done.
我们迅速成长
And we grew fast.
一路上 我们损失过好兄弟
Along the way, we lost good men.
内托 拉斐
Neto. Rafa.
我将永远把他们记在心中
I’ll carry each in my heart, always.
我们不应该忘记他们
We shouldn’t forget them.
也不应该忘记
Or the lessons they can teach…
当我们迷失方向
about what happens when we lose our way,
思绪飘荡
let our minds wander,
开始犯蠢 做错事的时候 他们教会我们的东西
when we start fucking up… doing stupid shit.
他们称我们为”家人”
They called us “La Familia.”
没错 我们刚起步时很渺小
Sure, ’cause we started so small.
而今天 有了我和政♥府♥达成的协议
And today, with the arrangements I’ve made with the government,
我比墨西哥历史上任何一个毒贩都强大
I’m more powerful than any trafficker in the history of Mexico.
今天 我们成为了”联盟”
Today, we’ve become “La Federación.”
欢迎你们所有人加入
And you all are welcome.
谢谢你们的信任
Thank you for your trust.
这就是我想说的
That’s all then.
等一下
Oh, wait one second.
本杰明
Benjamín…
你有话想说 对吧
you wanted to say something, right?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!