After you leave here, never contact my son again.
明白吗
Understood?
去准备钱吧
Go get the money.
长官
Sir.
墨西哥人传来情报说
Some intel came in from the Mexicans.
费利克斯逃出了瓜达拉哈拉
Félix has fled Guadalajara.
很有可能回到了锡那罗亚
Most likely returned to Sinaloa.
可信吗
Credible?
我觉得可信
Feels right to me.
指挥官卡尔德罗尼已经成立了一支特遣队
Comandante Calderoni has put together a task force.
他们今晚出发 继续搜寻
They’re heading out tonight to continue the search.
并且
And…
我想一起去 长官
I’d like to go along, sir.
-这是墨西哥方面的行动 -我们抓到费利克斯
– It’s a Mexican operation. – We get our hands on Félix,
那混♥蛋♥就会向我们吐出全局所有内♥幕♥
son of bitch gives us the whole picture.
从墨西哥城一直往下
From Mexico City on down.
我理解我这次的角色作用有限
This time I understand my role will be limited–
你已经被调回国了
You’re being sent home.
什么
What?
你已经从瓜达拉哈拉被调到拉雷多
You’re being pulled out of Guadalajara, reassigned to Laredo.
-等等 艾德 -海米 你失去了一位探员
– Wait. Wait. Hang on. Ed– – Jaime, you lost one of your agents.
你投入太多感情了
You’re too emotionally attached.
卡马雷纳探员也找到了
Camarena’s been recovered.
-现在属于凶案调查了 -投入太多感情
– It’s a homicide investigation now. – Too emotionally attached?
你上一次好好休息是什么时候
When’s the last time you got more than a couple hours’ sleep?
你腰带上别着那个多久了
How long you had that on your belt?
1973年 我哥哥在执行卧底工作时被杀
My brother was killed working undercover, 1973.
我明白想讨回公道是什么样的感觉 海米
I know what it is to want justice, Jaime.
我也明白我是最不可能亲手讨回公道的人
I also know I was the last person capable of getting it.
卡尔德罗尼会拿下费利克斯
Calderoni is going to take down Félix.
你快被耗干了 海米 是时候了
You’re burned out, Jaime. It’s time.
休息几周 把工作收收尾
Take a couple weeks, tie up loose ends.
是 我快被耗干了 奇奇的生命已经被耗干了
Yeah, I am burned out. Kiki was burned out.
我们每个人最终都会被耗干 艾德
We’re all burned out by the end, Ed.
-这就是墨西哥 -长官 我还能发挥作用
– It’s Mexico. – Sir, I can still contribute.
很抱歉 海米 决定已经生效
I’m sorry, Jaime. The decision’s been made.
走吧
Let’s go.
至少他们开始抓人了
At least they started making some arrests.
所有的口供都指向拉斐 内托和费利克斯
And every confession pointed right at Rafa, Don Neto, and Félix.
有足够多的腐♥败♥警♥察♥和联邦安♥全♥局♥的人供出了他们
Just enough dirty cops and DFS sprinkled in to make it play.
心里清楚审讯室里发生的事
Knowing what goes on in those interrogation rooms,
我宁愿相信算命的
I’d put more stock in a fucking palm reader.
或许你是该这么做
You probably should.
我知道等你抓到费利克斯
I know by the time you catch up with Félix,
有可能他不会活着回来
likely he’s not coming back alive.
我知道你们这的规矩
Look, I get how it works down here.
但我要知道真♥相♥
But I need to know the truth.
所有相关的人
Everyone involved.
是谁下令绑♥架♥的 他们想从奇奇身上得到什么
Who ordered the kidnapping? What they wanted from Kiki?
牵涉到多高级别的官员
How high did it go?
你这些都是很危险的问题
These are some dangerous questions.
你会在美国赢得好名声 我会确保这一点
You’d earn yourself some real credit up north. I’d see to it.
我父亲是一家石油公♥司♥的高管
My father was an oil company executive.
我会说五种语言 海米
I speak five languages, Jaime.
我不在乎那些小恩小惠
I don’t need a 20 slipped into my shirt pocket.
他是我的探员
He was my agent.
我的朋友
My friend.
他应该得到公道
He deserves justice.
这是我欠他的
I owe him that.
指挥官 我们准备好了
Comandante, we’re ready.
等我找到费利克斯 他会交代的
When I find Félix, he’ll talk.
走吧
Let’s go!
进来
Proceed.
检查所有房♥间
Inspect all the rooms.
布劳利奥
Braulio!
先生
Sir?
-看看那边的电♥话♥能不能用 -好的 先生
– Check there for a phone that works. – Yes, sir.
-如果不能 就去找一台 -好的 先生
– If not, find one. – Yes, sir.
我们在找这个人
We’re looking for this man.
米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Miguel ángel Félix Gallardo.
他是很危险的罪犯
He’s a dangerous criminal.
你们他妈的在干什么
What the fuck are you guys doing–
我明天再来 如果你还是没有我需要的信息
If I come back tomorrow and you don’t have information for me,
依然和今天一样
the same happens.
继续砸你的东西 直到你交代
I’ll keep breaking your shit, until you do.
你还好吗 老大
You okay, boss?
嗯 没事
Yeah. All good.
费利克斯已经完蛋了 我们要见面谈谈
Félix is fucking done. We need to meet, talk.
我在恩塞纳达有个地方
I have a place in Ensenada.
是时候做一些改变了
It’s time to change things up.
好的
Okay.
我去散会儿步 托尼
Going for a walk, Tony.
我带上布劳利奥
I’ll take Braulio.
要买♥♥鸡蛋吗 先生
Want to buy eggs, sir?
戴了四个小时的头套
Four hours in a hood.
我以为我们是朋友
Thought we were friends.
按你的要求做的
As requested.
这些应该能帮你成功脱身
These should do the trick for you.
别耽误太久 这些护照很快就没用了
Don’t wait long. Those IDs won’t be worth much soon.
有消息说联邦安♥全♥局♥要被撤掉了
Word is, DFS’s being shut down.
已经开始裁员了
Already started firing men.
真♥他♥妈♥疯了 是吗
Fucking madness, right?
谁能预料到呢
Who could’ve seen it coming?
你准备去哪儿
Where will you go?
南边
South.
弄这些遇到什么麻烦了吗
Any trouble getting them?
若想拥有天堂 就要付出代价
He who asks for the heavens better be ready to pay.
联邦安♥全♥局♥被裁撤 我要找个新地方落脚
The DFS is dismantled. I need a new home.
他们关了这个机构 很快又会成立新的
They’ll close it, and before long, open another.
他们会编一个新名字
They’ll make up a new name.
聘请同一批人
Hire the same men back.
当前的时局下 谁能保证呢
Times like this, who can be sure?
我得考虑自己的下一步行动
I need to consider my next move.
你知道该怎么做 蓝人
You know the answer, Azul.
转换阵营
Switch sides.
你在我的组织总会有前途
You’ll always have a future with my organization.
你还有吗
Do you, though?
我有什么
Do I what?
他们打算在恩塞纳达开会
There’s a meeting in Ensenada.
不管你的贩毒集团还剩下些什么 很快都不属于你了
Whatever’s left of your cartel won’t be yours much longer.
是我 州长 我准备好离开了
It’s me, Governor. I’m ready to go.
明早我会派人护送你 米格尔 祝你好运
I’ll send men in the morning to escort you, Miguel. Good luck.
好的
Sounds good.
谢谢你 州长
Thank you, Governor.
再见
Goodbye.
我们接到一通电♥话♥ 长官
We got a phone call, sir.
你怎么知道他在那儿 州长
How do you know he’s there, Governor?
我就是知道 别追问原因了
I just do. Let’s leave it at that.
费利克斯身边有十几个枪手
Félix has a dozen gunmen with him.
还有几个哈里斯科的警♥察♥
Couple Jalisco cops, too.
但他们不会给你添麻烦的
But they won’t give you any trouble.
在我们到达之前 他们应该按兵不动
They should stay in position until we get there.
我可以再派些警力跟你去 作为后援
I can send some more police with you, as backup.
没必要
Not necessary.
祝你好运 指挥官 很高兴我能帮上忙
Good luck, Commander. Glad I could be of service.
握你♥妈♥的♥手 州长
Fuck your handshake, Governor.
你比他们都更混♥蛋♥
You’re a bigger dirtbag than any of them.
托尼
Tony!
把这些放到我车上
These go in my car.
费利克斯 快走 走
Félix, move! Go! Move, move!
走 走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!