The cartel leaders need to be brought down.
但他们不是独♥立♥运作的
But they didn’t act alone.
从来就不是
They never have.
联邦安♥全♥局♥ 警♥察♥都被他们收买♥♥了
DFS, cops on their payroll…
以及墨西哥城那边的高层领导
Hell, however high this goes in Mexico City,
他们都是杀害奇奇的凶手
they all killed Kiki.
是时候获得一些答案了
Time for some answers.
我向你保证 绝不会屈服于这种肮脏的事
Because this bullshit isn’t going to fly. I promise you that.
我想找首席检察官谈谈
I want to talk to the Attorney General.
立刻
Right now.
是 长官
Sir.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
该死的规矩在改变
Fucking rules are changing.
当警♥察♥开始被抓捕 或许规矩根本不存在
When cops start getting pinched, maybe rules don’t exist.
不仅是警♥察♥被打倒
Not just cops going down…
是啊 该死的莫莱特
Yeah. Fucking Morlet.
但他没被关押多久
Didn’t stay in custody long…
那混♥蛋♥肯定希望被关押久点更好
Bet the fucker wishes he had.
莫莱特
Morlet.
如果连联邦安♥全♥局♥都不再安全
If DFS isn’t bulletproof anymore,
那你得问问自己了 「接下来遭殃的会是谁」
you have to ask yourself, “Who do you think is next?”
你在墨西哥城的朋友传来消息了吗
Heard from your friend in Mexico City?
我现在打电♥话♥都联♥系♥不到他
Can’t even get him on the fucking phone.
干杯
Cheers.
我们得离开瓜达拉哈拉 内托
We need to get out of Guadalajara, Neto.
奇怪的时局啊
Strange times.
该死的政♥府♥开始搞自己内部的人了
Fucking government turning on its own.
他们不会动那些关键人物的
The men who matter won’t be touched.
我们这个行当 没人可以选择最终结局
Well, no one in our business gets to choose how it ends.
你要去哪儿
Where will you go?
很可能回锡那罗亚
Probably Sinaloa.
就像过去那样
Like the old days.
匪徒之乡
Bandit country.
我从未想过你还会回去
Never thought you’d go back.
你呢
You?
巴亚尔塔港
Puerto Vallarta.
如果这就是终点 我想看一看海洋
If this is the end, I want to see the ocean.
穿着比基尼的姑娘
Girls in bikinis.
带兄弟们去山里吧 那里更安全
Take them to the mountains. Safer there.
我为什么要躲进山里
Why the fuck would I go to the mountains?
没有任何地方是安全的
Nowhere’s safe.
安全的日子已经一去不返了
Those days are gone.
我们本来做大♥麻♥生意一切都好好的
We had a good thing with the weed.
那本来可以永远持续下去
And it could have gone forever,
但那对你来说就是不够满足
but it wasn’t enough for you.
我们当时必须扩张
We had to expand.
必须扩张 当真吗
We had to expand? Really?
我需要扩张吗
I needed to expand?
拉斐需要扩张吗
Rafa needed to expand?
我爱你 瘦子
I love you, Skinny.
他们要对我们下手了 你才是他们真正想抓的人
They’re coming for us now, but you’re the one they really want.
当心点
Watch your back.
走 打包泳衣 我们去海滩
Let’s go! Pack your swimsuits. We’re going to the beach.
注意安全 内托
Stay safe, Neto.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥的
I’ll be in touch.
我会补救这一切的
I’ll fix this.
当然
Sure.
或许你真能做到
Maybe you will.
开始收拾行李 托尼 我们要离开了
Start packing up, Tony. We’re leaving.
去吧 布劳利奥 打包收拾去
Go ahead, Braulio. Pack it all up.
结束了 政♥府♥跟他闹翻了
It’s over. The government’s turned on him.
只是迟早的事罢了
Just a matter of time now.
别跟我说你依然忠于米格尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Don’t tell me you’re still loyal to Miguel Angel Félix Gallardo?
你以为是谁下令让警♥察♥逮捕你朋友法尔孔的
Who do you think ordered the cops to arrest your friend Falcón?
一枪毙了他
To shoot him in the head?
费利克斯有可♥卡♥因♥
Félix has the coke.
是我牵头介绍他认识那帮哥伦比亚人的
I brokered the introductions with the Colombians.
是我把他们带到费利克斯面前的
I brought them to Félix.
只要你开价合理 我也可以为你做同样的事
For a fair price, I’ll do the same for you.
如果你不趁机控制组织 别人也会的
If you don’t take control of the organization, someone else will.
你的条件是什么
And your end is what?
给我一个高层席位
A seat at the table.
以及 我介绍的任何业务 都要抽20%的利润
And 20 points off any deal coming from my introductions.
那可是很大一笔钱
That’s a lot of money.
是的
Yes.
对我们所有人来说都是
For all of us.
我会先跟其他人谈谈
I’ll talk to the others.
你觉得怎么样 老大
What do you think, boss?
挺好
It’s good.
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen,
我们把这地方修缮一下 改成老大喜欢的风格
we’re going to fix this place up to the boss’s liking.
厨房♥用品都放进这里 把卧室整理好
Kitchen things in there and set up the bedrooms.
开工吧
Get to work.
你不应该来到我家
You shouldn’t have come to my home
把鲁道夫卷入这一切
and involved Rodolfo in all of this.

Dad.
米格尔不仅是我的教父 更是我的朋友
Miguel’s not only my godfather, he’s my friend.
也是你的朋友
Yours too.
-事情不是那么简单 儿子 -那是什么
– It isn’t that simple, son. – What then?
我们不能这样无缘无故地抛弃他
We can’t just abandon him for no reason.
让我们谈谈 我稍后联♥系♥你
Let us talk, and I’ll call you.
-爸 我可以… -让我跟他谈谈
– Dad, I can– – Let me talk to him!
好的
Okay.
在我看来他依然像个孩子
Still seems like a boy to me.
觉得生活应该公平才对
Thinks life ought to be fair.
-他成长的经历跟你我不同 -谢天谢地了
– He didn’t grow up like you and me. – Thank God for that.
作为父亲 我们面临着艰难的选择
Difficult choice we face as fathers:
是锻炼孩子 让他们面对真实丑陋的世界
do we prepare our children for the world as it is,
还是保护他们不被那个世界伤害
or do we shield them from it?
他会没事的
He’ll be okay.
他是个好人
A good man.
你不应该来这里的
You shouldn’t be here.
我知道
I know.
但我需要帮助
But I need help.
我只是需要一些时间而已
I just need some time,
直到我可以做一些安排
until I can make arrangements.
消息都传出来了 米格尔
Word’s out, Miguel.
他们把锁换了 对你关上了大门 都结束了
They’ve changed the locks on you. It’s over.
-我可以付钱换取你的保护 -是啊 我就知道
– I can pay for your protection. – Yeah, I know!
但你无法永远躲藏着
But you can’t hide forever.
那我就离开墨西哥
Then I’ll leave Mexico.
我会去危地马拉 巴拿马之类的 但是
I’ll go to Guatemala, Panama, wherever. But…
我需要时间准备 我需要身份文件
I need time to set it up. I need papers.
找到出路
A way out.
需要多久
How much time?
最多一个月
No more than a month.
给你一周
One week.
我在山上有座房♥子 是打猎时用的
I have a house in the hills, would go there to hunt.
五十万美元 提前付款
Five hundred thousand dollars. Up front.
不然你指望会怎样
What did you expect?
我藏匿你 要冒很大风险
I hide you, I’m endangering myself.
等你一切安排妥当
When you have your things in order,
我会派州警护送你去南方
I’ll have some state police escort you south.
等你到了边境
Once you’re at the border,
你再给我的人五十万美元
you’ll give my people another $500,000.
然后你就靠自己了
Then you’re on your own.
一周时间 米格尔
One week, Miguel.
事情怎么到了这个地步
How did it come to this?
是我的错
It’s my fault.
是我太傻 信错了人
I’m the fool who trusted the wrong people.
等你离开这 再也不要联♥系♥我儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!