匿名线报告诉你的吗
And you got all this from an anonymous tip?
举报的人 要求你们付赏金了吗
This caller, did he ask for money?
这条情报已经被在哥斯达黎加的缉毒局所证实
The intel was corroborated by the DEA down in Costa Rica.
说一个符合拉斐外貌特征的墨西哥人
Said a Mexican matching Rafa’s description
昨天在一家保时捷4S店被目击到
was spotted at a Porsche dealership yesterday.
一落地就去买♥♥车
Fucking guy lands, goes straight to the dealership.
这是他的新地址
Our boy’s new address.
我们得赶快行动
We gotta move quickly.
缉毒局租了一架喷气机 通知了哥斯达黎加方面
DEA’s chartered a jet, called the Costa Ricans.
他们提供了支持
They’ve offered support.
召集你的人 30分钟后出发
Get your team together. You leave in 30.
你最好赶紧跑
Oh, you better fucking run.
-还给我 混♥蛋♥ -过来
– Give it back, asshole. – Come here.
你过来 你不敢吧 孬种
You come here. You wouldn’t dare, you little pussy.
等我抓到你 王八蛋
Just wait till I catch you, son of a bitch!
过来
Get over here!
想抽吗
Want some?
指挥官 欢迎来哥斯达黎加
Commander, welcome to Costa Rica.
我们去抓这个混♥蛋♥吧
Let’s get this son of a bitch.
出发
Let’s move!
危机中总会诞生新机遇
From crisis comes opportunity.
这是你以前在家常对我说的屁话
That’s the bullshit you used to tell me back home.
正因为这句话才有了这一切
It’s what started this, right?
你成天在那个温室里忙得不可开交
You sweating your ass off in that greenhouse all day…
付出有了回报
I’d say it all worked out.
那玩意儿好难建造
That shit was hard to build.
是啊 该死的塑料撑不住
Yeah, fucking plastic wouldn’t hold.
因为你买♥♥的是便宜货
‘Cause you bought the cheap kind.
那时我们还有梦想
When we still had a dream.
你不用再做梦了 拉斐尔
You don’t have to dream anymore, Rafael.
你拥有的财富已经用之不竭了
You have more than you’ll ever need.
是我们 费利克斯
It was us, Félix…
在那个温室里的是我们
It was us in that fucking greenhouse…
那时一切还没有乱套
Before everything got fucked.
会好起来的 拉斐尔
Things will get better, Rafael.
我喜欢这里
You know, I like it here.
也许我会留下
Maybe I’ll stay.
我一直属于海边
Where I’ve always belonged… by the sea.
谁知道呢 或许我会成为渔夫
Who knows, maybe I’ll be a fisherman.
那这样的话
Well, then…
我让内托先生来找你 在船上给他留个位置
I’ll send Don Neto to you. Make room for him in your boat.
那老混♥蛋♥总是惹我
Old fucker keeps busting my balls.
滚 我才不要那个老怨妇 你留着吧
No, fuck that! I don’t want that bitter old man. You keep him!
谢谢你照顾我
Thank you for taking care of me.
我知道并不容易
I know it wasn’t easy.
换你你也会为我这么做的
You’d do the same for me.
那你去吧
Go on then… huh?
回到沙滩上 为什么还在跟我聊天
Get back to the beach. Why are you even talking to me right now?
费利克斯
Félix…
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
回头再聊
We’ll talk soon.
没问题
You got it.
小心
Watch out!
狗♥杂♥种♥
You sons of bitches!
这边
Over here!
-你们抓错人了 -闭嘴
– You got the wrong guy. – Shut up.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
给老子闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
把他抓起来
Pick him up.
带上那姑娘
Bring the girl.
-我的身份证在那边 -闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
– My ID is there. – Shut up, asshole!
-快点 -过来
– Move it! – Come here.
你想回家吗
You want to go home?
因为他的人生完了
‘Cause his life is over.
别让你的人生也就此结束
Don’t let yours end the same.
我会问你一个问题 不准骗我
I’m going to ask you one question and don’t fucking lie to me.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
他叫什么
What’s his name?!
拉斐尔·卡罗·昆特罗
Rafael Caro Quintero.
结束了 小子
It’s over, bro.
-那个美国人呢 -跟你老母在一起
– Where’s the American?! – With your fucking mother.
带走他
Take him away.

Move it!
你知道我喜欢肩膀的什么吗 拉斐
You know what I like about the shoulder, Rafa?
脱臼时造成的疼痛
The pain it causes when you rip it from its socket.
掰出来 摁回去
Pop it out, pop it in.
要是手法♥正♥确的话 永远不会断
And if you do it right, it never breaks.
每次都同样得疼
Hurts the same every time.
你的手还没断 精神就崩溃了
Your soul breaks long before your arm will…
那个美国人 拉斐 他在哪儿
The American, Rafa. Where is he?
听着 我们叫了医生
Look, we called the doctor.
救救我 拜托
Help me, please…
以这种情况 他的身体撑不了多久
In this condition, it won’t be long before his body shuts down.
这叫”创伤性休克状态”
It’s called “traumatic shock state.”
为了防止这种情况的发生
But so that it doesn’t happen…
我会往他的心脏打一针肾上腺素
I’m going to give him a shot of adrenaline into the heart.
次数越多
The more times I do it,
他越可能出现心脏停搏
the more likely he goes into cardiac arrest.
是时候回答这个人剩下的问题了
It’s time to answer the rest of this man’s questions.
那个美国人 拉斐尔
The American, Rafa…
你把他带到哪儿去了
where did you take him?
洛佩德维加街881号♥
Lope de Vega, 881.
带走他
Take him away.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-你知道他在哪儿了吗 -我们得知了一个地点
– You know where he is. – We have a location,
不过米卡 现在还不能百分百确定
but Mika, it’s too early to say.
等等 他会需要厚衣服
Wait. He’s gonna want warm clothes.
你们找到他后 他需要穿上厚衣服
When you find him, he’s gonna want clothes to put on.
过去吧 继续开
Go ahead. Keep going.
洛佩德维加街881号♥ 狙击手到墙上去
881 Lope de Vega. Snipers, on the wall.
包围这里
Form a perimeter.
加沙 你一收到安全的信♥号♥♥后
Garza, once you receive the signal that it’s all clear,
我们就冲开前门
we collapse on the front door.
缉毒局的人跟着我 我需要你们辨认出你们的人
DEA, you’re with me. I need you to identify your man right away.
时间不多了 各位 特雷赫
There’s very little time, gentlemen! Trejo.
大家都明白该做什么吧 行动
Gentlemen, you know what to do. Let’s move!
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
是谁
Who is it?
丰塞卡
Fonseca.
我想着你可能需要陪伴
Figured you could use some company.
拉斐自食其果
Rafa made his bed.
你只是不得已而为之
You did what you had to.
相信我 酒精有帮助
Trust me, alcohol helps.
进来吧
Come in.
怎么还没睡
What are you still doing up?
爸爸以前会在睡前念给我听
Dad was reading it to me.
要我来试试吗
Want me to try?
《夏洛特的网》
好了
Okay.
「第二天 摩天轮被拆掉
“Next day, as the Ferris wheel was being taken apart…
赛马被装进货车
and the race horses were being loaded into vans,
表演者收拾他们的行李
and the entertainers were packing up their belongings
开走他们的拖车
and driving away in their trailers…
夏洛去世
Charlotte died.
游乐场很快就成了一片荒芜
The fairgrounds were soon deserted.
棚屋和大楼空荡凄凉
The sheds and buildings were empty and forlorn.
内场里布满了瓶子和垃圾
The infield was littered with bottles and trash.
参加了集市的数百人里
Nobody, of the hundreds of people that had visited the fair,
没人知道一只灰蜘蛛曾扮演了最重要的角色
knew that a gray spider had played the most important part of all.
她去世的时候身边无人陪伴」
No one was with her when she died.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!