Manuel, let him pass.
-搜他身 库克 -转身 混♥蛋♥
– Pat him down, Cuco. – Turn around, asshole.
他身上没武器
He’s clean.
进去
Get in.
一百万美金
One million dollars.
今天行贿走不通
No bribes today.
戴上吧 事情可以平静地结束
Put ’em on, this ends peacefully.
我不会坐牢的
I’m not going to jail.
我要跟我的女人去度假
I’m going on vacation with my girl.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
我们遇到了状况
We have a situation.
该怎么做 长官
What’s the move, sir?
先静观其变
Just hold tight.
没事
It’s okay.
你们可以走了
You can go.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
我们抓错人了
We have the wrong man.
那架飞机上的就是拉斐·昆特罗
That is Rafa Quintero on that fucking plane!
恐怕不是 那是联邦安♥全♥局♥的人
I’m afraid not. That’s a member of the DFS.
马科斯·巴伦苏埃拉 身份证明都有
Marcos Valenzuela. His credentials are in order.
再见了 孩子们
Goodbye, children!
下次还想玩的话 记得带好点的玩具
If you want to play, next time bring better toys!
不是说派了最出色的人负责吗
Sending their best man?
-米卡 -那个最出色的人把拉斐放走了
– Mika. – Well, their best man just let Rafa go.
你还没听说吗
Oh, you haven’t heard.
那就赶紧站起来 帮助其他探员
Then get off your ass and start helping the other agents.
把我丈夫救回来
Go find my fucking husband.
好 好了 你先冷静…
Okay. Okay, okay. Just calm–
卡马雷纳夫人 我是约翰·加文大使
Mrs. Camarena. I’m Ambassador John Gavin.
这位是杰克·朗恩 缉毒局代理局长
This is Jack Lawn, acting Administrator of the DEA.
有什么可以帮忙的
How can I help you?
你想让一个人行动起来吗
You want to get someone off their ass?
那就好好让他丢脸
Fucking embarrass them.
墨西哥快讯
今晚 《墨西哥快讯》最新消息
Tonight, a new report on the Mexican Connection.
据悉 墨西哥当局官员
How authorities in that country
竟然涉嫌协助
allegedly helped the kidnappers
绑♥架♥美国缉毒探员的要犯…
of an American drug enforcement agent–
嫌犯消失
在墨西哥 一名涉嫌绑♥架♥
In Mexico, the suspect in the kidnapping
美国缉毒探员的嫌疑人消失了
of a US drug agent has disappeared,
而美国官员指控
and American officials are charging
墨西哥警方竟然帮助他逃走
that Mexican police helped in the getaway.
他曾被墨西哥警方拦下 被法警拦下
He was stopped by Mexican police, the judicial police,
弗朗西斯·马伦 缉毒局局长
却被允许离开
and allowed to leave.
我们如今得知 他得到了联邦安♥全♥局♥成员的保护
And we now learn that he had, as protection, members of the DFS.
据悉 墨西哥警方在墨西哥城政♥府♥的要求下
The Mexican police, apparently on orders from Mexico City,
享受了加起来总共三周的休假状态
have taken what amounts to a three week siesta.
手段并不温和 但在美国媒体的声讨下
Wasn’t subtle. But with the American media piling on,
墨西哥政♥府♥不得不
the Mexican government had no choice
撤掉指挥官帕万
but to pull Comandante Pavón…
说是有腐♥败♥嫌疑
something about alleged corruption,
并把案子转派给了另外一个人
and assign the case to someone new.
听说你们在找一个探员
Heard you guys are looking for an agent.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Anything I can do to help?
有几个地方我们想去搜搜
We’ve got a few addresses we’d like to hit.
当然 我们还在等搜查令
Of course, we’re still waiting on the warrants.
什么是搜查令
What’s a warrant?
这才对嘛
There we go.
给费利克斯先生一点时间
Let’s give Señor Félix a moment.
进来
Come in!
有人找你 先生
Visitor for you, sir.
托尼
Tony!
托尼 告诉他你在越南杀了多少人
Tony, tell this guy how many men you killed in Vietnam.
杀得不够多 先生
Not enough, sir.
他说”杀得不够多”
He said, “Not enough.”
什么事 蓝人
What’s up, Azul?
拉斐的情况
The situation with Rafa…
引起了一些问题
it’s led to some complications.
他们派了卡尔德罗尼去协助美国人
They’ve sent Calderoni to assist the Americans.
卡尔德罗尼
Calderoni?
你会拖住他吧
And you’ll hold him off?
你务必离开酒店
It’s important you leave the hotel.
美国人有一份名单
The Americans have a list.
你要是有别的地方可去
If there’s somewhere else you can go…
我还能去哪儿 这是我的酒店
Where the fuck would I go? This is my hotel.
听着 蓝人
Look, Azul…
你之前不是吵着要这个职位吗
weren’t you begging for this position?
那就证明你的能力
Well, then, start earning it.
让他们搜其他酒店
Make them search another hotel.
不可能 你得离开
That won’t be possible. You need to leave.
什么叫我必须离开
What do you mean I have to leave?
-我要什么时候走 -现在
– When do I need to go? – Now.
-现在吗 -就是现在
– Now? – Now.
你们负责楼梯
You get the stairs.
你们走错地方了吗
You boys in the wrong place?
五楼
Fifth floor!
你觉得这画想表达什么
What you figure something like this is supposed to mean?
我像是主修艺术的吗
Do I look like a fucking art major to you?
我不明白 你说过我们会受到保护的
I don’t understand. You said we’d be protected.
-你答应过我的 -我可没保证
– You gave me your word. – I made no assurances.
美国人的反应我们也没想到
The Americans’ reaction was a surprise.
一些同僚很担心
Some of my associates are concerned.
没想到
A surprise?
我们得把那个探员交还给美方
We have to give the Americans their agent back.
-他不回去 他们不会罢休 -在考虑中
– They won’t stop until they have him. – It’s under consideration.
你在考虑
You’re considering it?
与此同时 我们该怎么办 先生
Meanwhile, what do we do, sir?
我建议你别被抓
I’d advise you not get caught.
我不喜欢你打电♥话♥到这儿来
And I don’t like you calling here.
监视力度加大 我们的关系必须保密
With increased scrutiny, it’s important this remains secret.
保密 你觉得这可能吗
Secret? You think that’s even possible?
我们必须把那探员放回去
We have to give that agent back.
保护好我们已经拥有的东西
Let’s preserve what we have.
没那么简单
It’s not that simple.
美国人会有更多的疑问
The Americans will have more questions.
好吧
Fine.
那就给他们一个答复
Let’s give them an answer.
我不知道他叫什么
I don’t know his name!
那…
What about… ?
你对他有任何了解吗
Did you know anything about him?
不 不要 不要
No! No, no, no! No! No!
爸爸有麻烦了 对吗
Dad isn’t okay, is he?
我不知道 宝贝
I don’t know, baby.
我不希望你哭
I don’t want you to cry.
没事的
It’s okay.
哭也没什么
It’s okay to cry.
妈妈需要哭出来 好吗
Mama needs to, okay?
我他妈跟你说过
I fucking told you.
我就知道会这样 该死的
I knew this would happen! God damn it!
但你就是听不进去 你从来不听
But you wouldn’t listen! You don’t listen!
我要撤了
I’m getting the fuck out of here.
你最好也撤
Suggest you do the same.
有一个结束这事的办法
There’s a way this can end.
内托
Neto!
冷静
Relax.
我想出了一个平息这事的办法
I figured out a way to make this all go away.
坐下
Sit down.
他在拉昆塔的一栋别♥墅♥里
He’s in a villa in La Quinta,
距离圣何塞大约45分钟的车程
about 45 minutes outside of San José.
在哥斯达黎加
In Costa Rica.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!