越早采取行动
The sooner action’s taken,
成功的概率就越大
the better your chances of things working out…
大家可以安然无恙地回家
and everybody coming home in one piece.
现在这些都写在指导手册里
They put that in the handbook nowadays.
但是在1985年2月8日
But on February 8, 1985…
人们对此一窍不通
nobody knew shit.
失踪人口
所以该怎么办
So what do you do?
你会胡来一通
You fucking scramble.
四处散播消息
Start spreading the word.
当然 目的是 让墨西哥警♥察♥有所行动
Of course, the trick of it was… getting the Mex-Feds to act.
他们计划做什么呢
What were they planning to do?
结果发现
As it turns out…
什么也不做
jack shit.
我的手下都有任务在身
My men are all occupied.
警长 也许你不理解
Commander, not sure you’re understanding–
我们在科利马州折损了一名警员
You know we lost one of ours in Colima.
我损兵折将 你从不在意
Never seems to bother you when one of my men goes down.
大概你的手下更重要吧
But I suppose yours are more important.
去找州警吧
Go to the state police.
也许他们可以帮到你
Maybe they can help you.
你想要我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
出警呀
Get out there!
就算抓到一个人也好
Fucking catch one of these guys!
一个人 这么简单吗
“Catch one”? Just like that?
他们绑♥架♥了我的一名手下 明白吗
They’ve taken one of my men, don’t you understand?
你吼错人了
You’re yelling at the wrong guy.
长官 我需要你的帮助
Comandante, I need your help.
除非有检察官签字 州警才可以介入
State police can’t get involved until an attorney signs off.
-狗屁 什么时候开始的规矩 -一直这样 海米
– Bullshit! Since when? – Since always, Jaime.
你想要我帮你吗
Do you want my help?
-找检察官签字 -长官 我…
– Find an attorney to sign off. – Sir, I–
海米 我劝你现在就行动
Jaime, I suggest you get moving.
操
Fuck!
在瓜达拉哈拉这样的地方 找个联邦检察官很容易
A federal attorney in a place like Guadalajara was easy to find.
但有人会愿意拿自身冒险吗
But one willing to put their ass on the line?
不要再打扰我
Don’t bother me again.
这个就有点困难了
A slightly tougher ask.
并不是说那里没有一个正直的人
Not to say there weren’t honest people.
只是我们得找到愿意出手相助的人
Those willing to help, we just had to find them.
是马杜哈诺检察官吗 我是缉毒局的苏西
Attorney Maldujano? It’s Suzy from the DEA.
您可以帮助我们申请一个搜查令吗
You think you can help me with a warrant?
是的 我是缉毒局的苏西 我想了解一下您…
Yes, this is Suzy from the DEA. I wanted to know if you have–
检察官 您可以帮我们签一个指令吗
Attorney, are you available to sign an order?
好的 谢谢您
Okay, thank you.
那需要很多时间
That can take time.
律师先生
Mr. Lawyer.
先生
Sir.
我名叫海米 海米·科肯德尔
My name is Jaime. Jaime Kuykendall.
我在瓜达拉加拉的缉毒局工作
I’m with the DEA here in Guadalajara.
哈里斯科警♥察♥局
官僚体制有自己的运转速度
Guess the wheels of bureaucracy tend to move at their own speed.
长官
Commander!
科特斯在哪
Where is Cortez?
什么事
What’s going on?
我要找科特斯
I’m looking for Cortez.
他不在这里 有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Well, he’s not here. Can I help you with something?
可以
Yeah.
沮丧吗
Frustrating?
试想你正命悬一线
Well, imagine your life was hanging in the balance
那些本应该营救你的人
and the guys supposed to rescue you
却在车管局排队
are waiting in line at the fucking DMV.
文件里没有失踪人口报案状
I don’t see a missing persons complaint in this file.
需要找墨西哥联邦司法警♥察♥备案
Needs to be filed with the MFJP
有了那个 才能进一步处理
before his signature can be processed.
不 正是他们叫我来找你们 说你们会帮忙的
No. They’re the ones that sent me, said you guys would help.
没有那个表格就不行
Well, not without that form.
那他妈的打给他们呀
Then fucking call them!
给他们要那个表格 让他们立即传真过来
Ask them for the goddamn form! Ask them to fax it right now!
恐怕现在已经太晚了
I’m afraid it’s too late.
明天再来吧
Try back tomorrow.
但是 人们会因为突发危机事件
But it can take the unexpected, a crisis,
而团结在一起
to pull people together.
在缉毒局尤其如此
That’s sure as hell true of the DEA.
我们从哪里开始着手 头儿
Where do we get started, Chief?
天呐 看到你这张丑脸真开心
God damn, it’s good seeing your ugly face.
美国方面派出了所有能来的探员
Suits in Washington sent every agent that could make the trip.
前24小时内来了20人
Twenty men in the first 24 hours.
埃内斯托·丰塞卡·卡里洛
甚至还带了大礼
Even came bearing gifts.
最先进的监控设备
State-of-the-art surveillance equipment.
只有在电影里才能见到的物件
Shit you’d only see in the movies.
兄弟 告诉他们 运货要格外小心
Hey, man, tell them to be careful with the shipment.
那些混♥蛋♥在不停地交谈
These assholes had been talking.
现在缉毒局在监听
Now, DEA was listening.
美国人派来了增援
The Americans have sent reinforcements.
你会拖住他们的 对吧
And you’ll hold them off, right?
拉斐在哪儿
Where’s Rafa?
我们的朋友可能会问的
Our friends may ask.
坐下 蓝人
Sit down, Azul.
问题已经得到了处理
The situation’s been handled.
别以为我忘记你在这其中扮演的角色了
Don’t think I’ve forgotten the role you played.
我只是奉命行事
I just follow orders.
那我现在给你下个命令
Well, here are your orders…
不能动拉斐
Rafa isn’t to be touched.
我已经受够了提醒你你是为谁效力的了
And I’m getting tired of reminding you who you work for.
今天到此为止吧
We’re done here.
所以今天没有进展
So today was a loss.
我们在与整个体制抗争
We’re fighting the system.
他快没有时间了
And he’s running out of time.
我们会继续努力
We’re going to keep pressing.
有些人还是关心他的安危的
There are people who do care.
那么多的探员都从…
All these other agents who came from–
他们也会被体制束缚住手脚 跟你一样
They’ll be handcuffed by the system, exact same as you.
我说得不对吗
Tell me I’m wrong.
艾德·希斯 跟我说说他吧
Ed Heath, tell me about him.
他应该来这里的 为什么没来
He should be here. Why isn’t he?
他在墨西哥城
He’s in Mexico City.
他…他应该也在尽全力帮忙
He’s– I imagine he’s doing the best he can.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 米卡 他就是个混♥蛋♥
God, he’s an asshole, Mika. He’s a fucking asshole.
所以 谁知道呢
So, who knows?
你诚实的时候更讨人喜欢
I like you better when you’re honest.
我在努力
I’m trying.
让我跟希斯聊聊
Let me talk to Heath.
你说他是个混♥蛋♥ 我对付混♥蛋♥有经验
You say he’s an asshole. I have some experience.
是啊
Yeah.
弗雷多
Fredo?
奇奇
Kiki?
他们不断问我问题 我不知道答案
They keep asking me things. I don’t know the answers.
我只是个飞行员 他们以为我知道什么
I’m just a pilot. What do they think I know?
你 你只需要跟他们说实话
You– You just have to tell them the truth.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
好 那你就这样说
Okay. Well, then that’s what you say.
不管他们想要什么
Whatever they want…
不管他们想找什么
whatever they’re looking for…
你什么都不知道
you don’t know anything.
所以你也说不出什么
So you can’t tell them anything.
如果你撒谎
if you lie to them
跟他们说他们想听的话
and you tell them what they want to hear
然后他们发现你在撒谎
and they find out that you’re lying, it–
如果他们发现你说谎
If they find out that you’re lying…
他们会质疑你说的每句话