本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
-天呐 -是我
– Jesus. – It’s me.
总有哪天你会把我吓出心脏病
Gonna give me a heart attack one of these days.
你怎么没打个电♥话♥回来
Why didn’t you call?
-说得好像不打你就睡不着似的 -我认真的
– What, like you couldn’t sleep? – I’m serious.
对不起 对不起 我应该打一个的
Look, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I should’ve called.
你今天又惹毛谁了
Who’d you piss off today?
你简直难以想象我今天都经历了什么
You wouldn’t believe the day I just had.
喂 我是海米
Yeah. This is Jaime.
海米 你好
Jaime, hey.
我是米卡
It’s– It’s Mika.
对不起吵醒你了 我知道很晚了
I’m sorry to wake you. I know– I know it’s late.
米卡 出什么事了
Mika? What’s wrong?
奇奇有联♥系♥过你吗
Have you heard from Kiki at all?
我明白你可能又让他加晚班了
I know you probably have him working late.
只是我…很讨厌他忘记跟我报备
It’s just I…hate when he forgets to check in.
他没和你在一起吗
He’s not with you?
他今早出门就没回来过
Hasn’t been home since this morning.
午餐过后 他提过会去哪里吗
He mention anywhere he was headed? After lunch?
他根本没去跟我吃午餐
He never made it to lunch.
毒枭
墨西哥
第一季
第九集
局势会变糟的
This is going to get uncomfortable.
我们要坚守在一起 直到政♥府♥得到他们想要的
We stick together until the government’s gotten what they need.
你认为就这么简单吗
You think it’s that simple?
你知道美国人会干出什么事吗
You have any idea what the Americans will do?
是啊 内托
Yeah, Neto.
但是 我们得把精力集中在眼前
But… we focus on what’s ahead,
已经发生的事就别再浪费时间纠结了
not waste time with what’s done.
你知道你做了什么吗
You realize what you’ve done?
有多少东西因为你而面临风险
What is at risk for you?
你难道不明白我这么做是为了保护我们吗
Don’t you fucking understand I did it to protect us?
因为没人对美国人采取任何行动 我才出手保护大家
To take care of us because nobody is doing anything about the American…
那个该死的美国人什么都不知道
That fucking American doesn’t know shit!
什么都不知道
Nothing!
我们赚到那么多的钱
With the money we were making,
完全可以再帮你开十个种植园的
we’d have planted you ten more fields!
内托
Neto…
我们贿赂警♥察♥
we pay the cops.
我们贿赂抓了他的政♥府♥
We pay the fucking government who has him.
美国人能怎么样呢
What can the Americans do?
愚蠢又自大
Stupid and cocky.
我真搞不懂怎么没人一枪毙了你
Don’t know why nobody’s put a bullet in you.
你打算动手杀了我吗
Are you going to do it?
坐下 拉斐尔 内托 你也够了
Sit down, Rafael! Enough, Neto. Enough.
坐下
Sit down!
你难道不明白我这么做都是为了我们吗
Don’t you understand I did this for us?
-都是为了保护大家 -我才是发号♥施令的人 混♥蛋♥
– That I did it to protect us? – I’m the one talking, asshole!
他们会把你交出去的 拉斐
They will turn you in, Rafa.
等这事一弄完就会的
As soon as this shit is done.
他们会把你当成礼物献给美国人 明白吗
They will give you to the Americans as a gift. Got it?
他们利用了你 白♥痴♥
They used you, idiot.
-那我怎么办 -消失
– What do I do? – You disappear.
很长一段时间
For a long time.
你呢
And you?
我们得打理生意
We manage the business.
那是让我们得以保命的唯一筹码
The only thing that keeps us alive.
我走 然后呢
I leave and then what?
接下来会发生什么
What happens next?
我会报出一些政♥府♥人员的名字
I’m going to name some people in the government…
我要拿到你所知道的关于他们的一切信息
and I want to know what you know about them.
那个…
What about… ?
他被窃听了吗
Was his name on the wire?
没有
No.
看着我
Look at me.
我问话时你不看着我 我会让你更痛苦
You don’t look at me when I ask… I’ll make this hurt more.
看着我
Look at me!
如果你老实交代 就不用受折磨了
If you talk, this all goes away.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
从昨天开始奇奇就失联了 长官
No one’s heard from Kiki since yesterday, sir,
从昨天下午开始
just afternoon.
他离开去见他妻子 从那以后就没人见过他了
He left to meet his wife and no one’s seen him since.
所以他没去跟他妻子见面
So he didn’t meet his wife.
或许是见了其他人呢
Maybe there’s someone else?
或许那就可以解释他不回消息了
Might suggest why he’s not answering.
你明白我的意思吗
You get the direction I’m pointing?
不 他没有情人 长官
No, there’s no girlfriend, sir.
他不会跟其他人见面的
There’s no one else he’d be meeting.
长官 他已经失联18个小时了
Sir, we’re going on 18 hours now.
我自己会算时间 海米
I’m aware of how a clock works, Jaime.
-他的搭档怎么说 -他的搭档吗 长官
– What’s his partner say? -His partner, sir?
是的 海米 他的搭档可能知道他去哪了
Yeah, Jaime, his partner. Might know where he’d be.
我想可能在酒吧
I’m thinking a bar maybe.
布奇·希尔斯两周前就被调回国了
Butch Sears rotated home two weeks ago.
从那以后 没有新的探员被派到这边来
No new agents have been sent down since.
这里没有其他人了
There’s no one else here.
听我说 别慌 好吗
Look, let’s not panic. Okay?
你们打了大胜仗
You guys are coming off a big win.
你们在那里待了太久了
Been down here a while.
卡马雷纳可能不过是去放松一下
Camarena’s probably just blowing off some steam.
有理由怀疑奇奇被绑♥架♥了
It’s time to consider that Kiki’s been taken.
费利克斯·加利亚多
Félix Gallardo.
就是那个抓走他的人 对吧
It’s who has him, isn’t it?
这个…我们也不能确定
Well, we… I mean, we don’t know that for sure.
你给医院打过电♥话♥吗
Have you called the hospital?
-有人打给停尸房♥了吗 -米卡 你不能胡思乱想
– Has someone called the morgue? – Mika, you can’t start thinking–
因为他肯定是这个下场 不是吗
‘Cause that’s where else he’d be, isn’t it?
听着 苏西联♥系♥过停尸房♥
Look, Suzy called the morgue.
我们也跟医院确认过 他也不在那里
We checked with the hospitals. He ain’t at either.
我和奇奇曾讨论过这种情况
Me and Kiki talked about this.
以防有一天他真的回不了家了
You know, if one day he wouldn’t come home.
所以别对我撒谎 海米
So don’t lie to me, Jaime.
他是我丈夫 我有权知道真♥相♥ 了解一切
He’s my husband. I deserve to know the truth. Everything.
我知道的就这些 我发誓
That’s all I know. You have my word.
所以我们怎么办呢
So what do we do?
你知道他还没死
You know he’s not dead.
因为如果他们想杀他
Because if they wanted to kill him,
早就已经杀了
they would’ve done it already.
既然他们没打电♥话♥来要赎金
And if they didn’t call for a ransom,
说明他们不是为钱
it means they don’t want money.
他们想要从他身上得到什么东西
They want something from him.
他只有活着才有用
So he’s only good to them alive.
天呐 米卡
God damn, Mika,
看来你们真的认真讨论过这种情况
I guess you two really have talked about this.
每一秒都很重要 海米
Every second counts, Jaime.
所以快点行动 寻找奇奇
So get out there and find Kiki.
处理绑♥架♥案 时间是关键
Time is crucial in a kidnapping.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!