Listen.
内托先生 打扰了
Don Neto, excuse me.
今晚由我载您去参加晚宴
I’ll be driving you to dinner tonight.
随时听您吩咐
Whenever you like.
萨米在哪
Where’s Sammy?
去办事了
Had to run an errand.
混♥蛋♥ 我没让他去
Asshole, I didn’t send him.
不 他是为蓝人办事
No, it was for Azul.
-失陪了 -等等
– Excuse me. – Hold on.
他们去哪了
Where’d they go?
-我不知道 老大 -你不知道是什么意思
– I don’t know, boss. – What do you mean you don’t know?
我现在去查
Let me find out.
拉斐
Rafa.
拉斐
Rafa!
他们找你
They’re looking for you.
你好啊 拉斐
What’s up, Rafa?
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么
What the fuck you want?
墨西哥毒贩遭遇史上最大重创
关键人物 缉毒局探员恩里克·卡马雷纳
我想要的和你一样
Same thing as you.
多年积攒下来的破烂 对吧
Years of junk, huh?
是啊 太多了
Yeah, lots of it.
找到一张1983年午饭的收据
Got a lunch receipt from 1983.
你觉得我还能报销吗
You think I can still get reimbursed?
你知道卡美洛酒吧11点开门吗
Hey, you know the Camelot opens at 11:00?

Yep.
所以调查员怎么说
So what did the investigator say?
那正是我想喝一杯的原因
Well, that’s why I wanted to have drinks.
今天早上和他谈过了
Spoke with him this morning.
“目前不采取进一步行动”
“No further action at this time.”
-不采取行动 -是啊
– No action. – Yeah.
委员会不想在国♥务♥院♥之前行动 所以
Committee didn’t want to act before the State Department so…
他们什么也不会做
they’re not doing a thing.
又遇到操蛋的事了
More bullshit.
到了这个时候 我不会说我感到
At this point, I can’t really say that I’m, uh…
惊讶
surprised…
或者失望
or disappointed.
但你还是这样觉得
But you still are.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
所以你现在打算做什么 奇奇
So what are you going to do now, Kiki?
和我的夫人共进午餐
I’m going to have lunch with my lady.
卡美洛酒吧
但我有种感觉
But I’ve got feelings.
你种下一朵花
You planted a flower.
-很好 -那朵花把它的花瓣献给你
– Very well. – That flower gave you its petals…
怎么了 内托 我要看看拉斐有没有空
What’s up, Neto? Let me see if Rafa is available.

Hello?
费利克斯
Félix!
-怎么了 -嘿
– What’s up? – Hey!
帕布罗·阿科斯塔真是个天才 兄弟
It turns out Pablo Acosta’s a fucking genius, bro.
我以为他只是个疯狂的混♥蛋♥
Thought he was a crazy bloody asshole.
也对 但我们去救回了一批货
That too, but we went to recover a load,
我看见了他是怎么把可♥卡♥因♥藏在卡车里的
and I saw how that motherfucker hides the coke in the trucks.
油箱
Gas tanks.
我们可以向他学习
We could learn something from this guy.
下午好
Good afternoon.
-我是内托 我找老大 -他正在忙
– Don Neto here. Let me talk to the boss. – He’s busy.
打断他 是很重要的事
Interrupt him! It’s very important.
你有30秒时间 臭婆娘
You have 30 seconds, woman.
我们可以把它们埋在飞机跑道上 用来藏♥毒♥
We can bury them in the runways to hide the coke.
先生
Sir…
稍等 阿马多 怎么了
Hold one second, Amado. What’s going on?
打扰了 内托先生在另一条线上
Excuse me, Senor Neto’s on the other line.
我晚点打给他
We’ll call him back in a minute.
他说有很重要的事
He says it’s very important.
现在这个也很重要 我会打给他的
This one is also important. I’ll call him back.
继续说 阿马多
Go on, Amado.
到底是怎么回事 拉斐
What the fuck is happening, Rafa?
没什么
Nothing.
一件没人能阻止的事
Fucking shit no one can stop.
卡马雷纳探员
Agent Camarena.
你好 萨米
Hi, Sammy.
我的指挥官想见你
My commander wants to see you.
-你好 两位 -好的 请跟我来
– Hello. Table for two? – Yes, follow me, please.
这是菜单
Here’s the menu.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
好的 先挂了 晚点再聊
All right, move ahead. Talk later.
怎么了 内托
What is it, Neto?
那小子闯祸了
The kid fucked up.
他们去抓卡马雷纳了
They’re taking Camarena.
好的 我现在过来
Okay, I’m on my way.
缉毒局
DEA.
-你好 苏西 我是米卡 -你好 米卡
– Hey, Suzy, it’s Mika. – Hi, Mika.
你见过奇奇吗
Um, have you seen Kiki?
没有 我有几个小时没见他了
No, I haven’t seen him for a few hours actually.
他…
Oh, um, he…
他午餐没出现
he didn’t show up for lunch.
他和海米之前出去喝了一杯
Well, he and Jaime stepped out for a drink before.
可能不只一杯
It’s probably more than one.
等他回来 需要我让他
Do you want me to have him give you a call
打给你吗 亲爱的
when he gets in, sweetie?
不 没关系 谢谢你 苏西
No, that’s okay. Thanks, Suzy.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
这是你同意的行动吗
You agreed to this?
那个混♥蛋♥要为他的所作所为付出代价
That son of a bitch has to pay for what he did.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here!
别管你那该死的种植园了 拉斐
Forget about your goddamn field, Rafa.
你知道他们为什么叫你出手吗
You know why they asked you?
因为一旦有什么差错 他们会怪到你头上
Because if something goes wrong, they will blame you.
放屁 他们来找我是因为你们
Bullshit. They asked me because you did nothing
对那些缉毒局的混♥蛋♥们放任不管
about the fuckers in the DEA.
看着我 混♥蛋♥
Look at me, asshole.
看着我
Look at me!
这是蓝人告诉你的吗
Is that what El Azul told you?
他们在利用你 拉斐
They’re using you, Rafa.
你以为我会蠢到不为自己着想吗
You think I’m too dumb to think for myself?
这不仅是你的生意 也是我的 费利克斯
This is my business as much as yours, Félix.
所以去你♥妈♥的♥
So fuck you.
我已经做了决定 你没办法改变了
I made the call and there’s nothing you can do about it.
好吧
Okay.
蓝人
Azul!
我们去把探员带回来
We’re going to take the agent back.
带回你们找到他的地方
Take him back where you found him.
然后不要再动他
And leave him alone.
明白了吗
Am I clear?
这事由不得你决定 费利克斯
That’s not your call, Félix.
我以为你不会动美国人
I thought you weren’t going to touch the American.
-我改变主意了 -是吗
– I changed my mind. – Oh, really?
都不和我商量
Without consulting me?
你似乎以为我们是合作伙伴
You seem to think we’re partners.
我以为我给你赚了许多钱
I think I make you a lot of money.
而现在你的无知将会毁掉这一切
And now your ignorance is jeopardizing that.
仔细听好 费利克斯 你似乎不喜欢听别人的话
Listen carefully, Félix. You seem to have trouble doing that.
两天前 这个缉毒局探员
Two days ago, the DEA agent
和美国国会调查小组的
spoke to two members of an investigation team
两位成员谈过话
from the United States Congress.
你知道他们谈了什么吗
Do you know what they talked about?
你知道美国人可能会做什么吗
Do you have any idea what the Americans might be doing?
我想你不知道
I didn’t think so.
我们要查清楚他到底知道些什么
We have to find out exactly what he knows.
当然 你也可以放了他
Of course, you’re welcome to let him go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!