Yeah.
那告诉我 你是怎么雇来的这个傻♥逼♥
So tell me, how’d you end up hiring this dumb bastard?
我支付了他妹妹的眼睛手术费用 好让她重见光明
Paid for his sister’s eye surgery so she could see again.
我每干一件坏事 也会做点好事
For every bad thing I do, I do some good ones as well.
靠花钱行善上天堂 是吗
Buying your way into heaven, right?
不是
No.
我跟你们不一样
I’m not like you all.
锡那罗亚猴子
Sinaloan monkeys.
比起钱来我更爱人
I love people more than money.
我也偏爱人
I also prefer people.
我以为你老大不一样
I thought your boss was different.
但他就像是战神维齐洛波奇特利
But he’s like Huitzilopochtli.
靠杀掉亲兄弟夺权的阿兹特克神
Aztec god who took power by killing his brothers.
把他们的心都挖了出来
Tore their hearts out.
然后扔下山
And threw them down the mountain.
他到底来不来
Do you know if he’s coming?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don’t know who you’re referring to.
库克
Cuco!
库克
Cuco!
我感觉好多了
I’m feeling better now!
谢谢你
Thank you!
拉斐
Rafa.
拉斐
Rafa!
拉斐
Rafa.
拉斐
Rafa!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Hey.
她去哪儿了 库克
Where did she go, Cuco?
谁走了 冷静 冷静
Who left? Calm down, calm down.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
让它停下 库克
Make it stop, Cuco.
我们还要浏览不少材料
We have quite a few files to go through,
所以需要点时间
so it is gonna take some time.
我会通知你委员会的决定
I will let you know what the committee decides.
谢谢两位的时间
Thank you both so much for your time.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
– Thank you. – Thank you.
-谢谢你们 -保持联♥系♥
– Thank you. – We’ll be in touch.
好的 路上注意安全
All right. Safe travels now.
这不是我们之前说好的合作的方式
This is not how we agreed to do business.
你应该和我侄子谈
You talk to my nephew.
不好意思 但这事必须当面说
Excuse me. But this has to be in person.
别无他法
There’s no other way.
人都来了
Here we are.
开门见山吧
Say what you have to say.
一旦一切都像我计划的那样发展
The money we’ve made up to this point is nothing
我们目前为止赚到的钱
compared to what we’ll be making
跟我们未来将赚到的 根本无法相提并论
once everything is running like I want it to.
千百万美元
Hundreds of millions of dollars.
为什么因为某个美国探员可能知道了什么而破坏这一切
Why jeopardize that for what some American agent might know?
他们称你为教父
They call you The Godfather.
但你却不敢做些肮脏的事吗 费利克斯
And you’re afraid to get your hands dirty, Felix?
恰恰相反
Not even close.
但我害怕慌乱
But I am afraid of panic.
那对我们的生意没好处
Turns out it’s bad for business.
蓝人前一任官员的遭遇
And what happened to El Azul’s predecessor…
就是对生意好吗
that was good for business?
管理层更替
Management turnover.
仅此而已
That’s all.
缉毒局没有掌握别的情报
The fucking DEA has nothing else.
他们已经在把探员转移出墨西哥
They’re already transferring these agents out of Mexico.
我们要让这件事平息
We have to let this thing die down.
悄无声息地
Quietly.
我们不会动美国人
We won’t touch the American.
我的卡车在哪
So where’s my fucking truck?
在山的那边 帕布罗先生
It’s on the other side of that ridge, Don Pablo.
是的
Yes.
那边是美国边境 帕科
So’s the US border, Paco.
你知道我不会告密
You know I’m not a snitch.
我绝不会那样对你
I’d never do that to you.
假如这是个圈套 美国人正在等着我们呢
And if it’s a setup and the Americans are waiting for us?
或是我们装西瓜的卡车在等着
Or our watermelon truck.
我知道我会有什么下场
I’ve seen how it ends for me.
我会死于一场大型枪战
I die in a big shoot-out.
有戴着警徽 拿着重型武器的人
Men with badges, heavy guns.
如果就是现在
If this is it…
不管了
fuck it.
快点 我们下去
Come on. Let’s go down.
别想了 快出来
Don’t think about it, get out.
我们到底能不能拿到可♥卡♥因♥
Are we going to get our fucking coke or what?
从那边拉
Pull from there.
好了 使劲拉
There it is. Pull!
看
Look.
看 呆子
Look, Dopey.
我们找到了「白雪公主」
We found Snow White.
我看了教会学校的宣传册
So I read the brochure on the Catholic school.
公立学校有什么问题呢
And what’s wrong with public school?
我只是担心它可能
I’m just worried it might be a step down
不如这里的美国学校好
from the American school here.
所以现在我们住大房♥子
So then now that we live in a big house
小奇奇上私立学校
and Kikito goes to private school,
我们这么奢侈了吗
we’re all fancy now?
对啊 我们现在是墨西哥的杰斐逊一家
Yeah, we’re the Mexican Jeffersons now.
美国家庭喜剧《杰斐逊一家》主角
杰斐逊那家子
Los Jeffersons.
是啊
Sí.
今天顺利吗
How’d it go today?
我以为你不关心 只想回家
I thought you didn’t care and just wanted to go home.
我可没这么说
I didn’t say that.
而且我知道你迫不及待地想炫耀
Plus, I know you can’t wait to brag.
我真希望你能在现场
Well, I wish you would’ve seen it.
他们迫不及待从我这里获取信息
They were eating out of my hand.
挖掘一切信息
Both hands.
你觉得什么时候会有结果
When do you think you’ll hear?
希望在我们离开之前
Hopefully before we leave.
还记得之前你得知
Remember when you got word
你没得到迈阿密那份工作时的情形吗
that you weren’t getting that job in Miami?
我好生气
I was so pissed.
如果我那时告诉你 你可以去圣地亚哥
If I told you then you could go to San Diego
既升职又加薪…
with a bump in grade and salary…
我会很高兴
I’d be happy.
请问能给我做一份吗
Can you heat one up for me, please?
不管这次结果如何 奇奇 你做得已经够多了
Whatever happens with this, Kiki, you did enough.
为了我们
For us…
你做得已经够多了
you did enough.
-看看这个 -不能用这个 太大了
– Let’s see. – No, you can’t with that one. Too big.
它太大了
It’s too big.
你到底要不要变魔术
You do magic or not?
你还好吗 萨米
How are you doing, Sammy?
-你想找他谈谈吗 -不是
– You want to talk to him? – No.
是找你谈谈
To you.
这是仿照库利亚坎大教堂制♥作♥的
It’s modeled after the church in Culiacán
恕我冒犯 先生
With all due respect, sir,
我觉得这会是锡那罗亚最美的陵墓
I think it’s going to be the most beautiful mausoleum in Sinaloa.
吉尔伯托·丰塞卡
我希望他能舒服点
I want him to be comfortable.
我们可以加装空调
We can add air conditioning,
还有音响放他喜欢的音乐
a sound system to play his music,
还有冰箱装满他最爱的饮料
a fridge stocked with his favorite beverages…
这是”图坦卡蒙法老”套餐
It’s the “King Tut” Package.
你觉得他的跑车能装得进去吗
And you think his sports car will fit?
当然可以 如果不行我们可以为它修改
Yes, of course. If not, we can always adjust for it.
请听