Who is this?
你觉得那些调查员还想看到什么
What else do you think those investigators are gonna want to see?
他们显然想看到一切
They’re gonna want to see everything, apparently.
很好
Good.
过去四年我们做了很多工作
We’ve done a lot of work these last four years.
现在终于有人来看了
Now, finally, someone’s going to see it.
靠 感觉就像芝加哥小熊队赢得了世界职业棒球大赛
Shit. It feels like the Cubs winning the World Series.
说得好像你知道那是什么感觉一样 得了吧
Oh, hell, like you would know what that feels like. Come on.
听着 也许是因为我明天就要走
Look, maybe it’s because I’m leaving tomorrow
或者因为我天生就喜欢杞人忧天 但是
or because I’m a born worrier, but…
也许我们在这里经历的所有破事
maybe all the shit we’ve been through down here
是宇宙在向我们传达某种讯息
is the universe telling us something.
你在说些什么乱七八糟的呢
What the hell are you talking about?
也许烧毁掉种植园就够了
Maybe the field is enough.
也许要是我们
Maybe it’s safer if we just
就此收手 开始幸福生活 会更安全
drop our bats and walk off into the sunset.
你担心得太多了
You do worry too much.
但我会想你的 小兄弟
But I’m going to miss you, little guy.
-我会想你的 -我不会想你的
– I’m going to miss you. – I’m not.
-靠 -我不会
– Damn. – Yeah, not me.
我绝不会去明尼阿波利斯看你
I’m never going to visit you in fucking Minneapolis.
老大呢
Where’s the boss?
一阵风吹来 邪恶女巫出现了
“The wind blew, and the evil witch appeared.
她把苹果给她
She offers it to her.
白雪公主说
And Snow White goes…
不 我不要吃你的苹果
‘No, I won’t take a bite of your apple.’
吃吧
‘Come on!
吃吧
Come on!
亲爱的 就吃一口
Precious, give it just a small bite.'”
我们过会儿再来读 宝贝
We’ll finish in a little while, sweetheart.
爸爸要跟一个呆子说话
Daddy needs to talk to Dopey here.
那边什么情况
What the fuck’s going on down there?
如果那些混♥蛋♥还是会坑我们的话
Why did we pay all that money to those motherfuckers,
-我们为什么要花钱收买♥♥他们 -这个…
– if they’re going to fuck us anyways? – Well- –
你老大保证过不会发生这种事的
This is the kind of bullshit your boss guaranteed wouldn’t happen.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
不过是几个美国人而已 他已经控制住了局势
It was just a couple gringos. He’s got it under control.
不会再发生了
It won’t happen again.
听我说
Listen to me.
你将会赚到的钱
You’ll be making so much money
永远都用不完 我保证
that you’ll never run out. I promise you that.
我不想听一个没种的傻♥逼♥说话
I don’t listen to a bastard who pisses sitting down.
我知道你不喜欢改用飞机
I know you don’t like this move to planes.
但这个改变会让华雷斯变得更加重要
But this change will make Juárez a much more important plaza.
我们会成为费利克斯的主要分销商
We’re gonna be Félix’s primary distributors.
真的
That’s right.
哥伦比亚那边源源不断地送可♥卡♥因♥过来
We get continuous coke shipments from Colombia, non-stop,
然后存放在这里
and store it here.
这样随时都在手边 而不会分散在各地
So it’s always on hand, not scattered everywhere.
我们可以控制数量 但更重要的是价格
We control the volume, but more importantly, the price.
如果成功的话 那次突击搜查
And if that happens, man, that bust…
你根本不会记得那次突击搜查
Hell, you won’t even remember that fucking bust.
但我们必须现在就开始
But we have to get started now.
我们能做到吗
So can we do this?
你满嘴胡言 孩子
You’re head-to-toe full of shit, boy.
但我想要费利克斯的可♥卡♥因♥
But I want Félix’s coke.
做好准备
Put your boots on.
我们8点见
I’ll see you at 8:00.
库克 库克
Cuco! Cuco!
再拿点东西来
Get more stuff.
再拿点东西来 笨蛋
Get more stuff, asshole!
快去
Go!
飞机会开过来
So the planes would come in,
我们只需要找个合适的地方存放可♥卡♥因♥
and we just need to figure out the right place to store the coke.
喂 你在听我说话吗
Huh? Are you listening to me?
你对存货有什么看法
So what do you think about the storage?
娘们儿才用飞机
Planes are for pussies.
-我们来这里干什么 -正事
– What the fuck are we doing here? – Real business.
我的货呢
Where’s my fucking load?
老大 事情是这样的
Boss, what happened was…
我们掉进了一个沟渠 帕布罗先生
We slid in a ditch, Don Pablo.
真的 西瓜撒了一地
Yes, and there were watermelons everywhere.
他们是走私毒品的
They’re mules.
损失了一批藏在西瓜运输车里的货
Lost a load hidden in a watermelon truck.
我们当时朝着那棵大树开 然后掉进了沟渠
We were driving toward the big tree and slid in the ditch.
我们撞上了一块石头 老大
We hit a rock, boss.
记得车子扔哪儿了吗
You remember where you left it?
记得 老大
Yes, boss.
你不会真♥相♥信他们吧
You don’t actually believe them?
也许是圈套
Could be a setup.
也可能是他们蠢
Or they could just be very stupid.
不管怎样
Either way…
你要帮我找到那批货
you’re going to help me find that load.
搞什么 你才是老大
What the fuck? But you’re the boss, man!
杀了这两个混♥蛋♥
Kill these motherfuckers.
让其他人去找卡车
Send someone else to look for the truck.
别杀我 老大 拜托
No boss, please!
我自己能做的事 不会派别人去做
I don’t send anyone to do shit I can do myself.
如果他们说的是真话
And if they’re telling the truth,
那我就会错杀两个无辜的人 快去
I’d be shooting two innocent men. Let’s go.
-走 -快点 蠢货
– Let’s go. – Come on, asshole.
走啊 蠢货
Move, asshole!
-下午好 -我知道 跟我来
– Good afternoon. – I know. Come with me.
请在这里等候
Wait here, please.
你好
Hi.
很好 让他们进来
Okay, great. Send them in.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
– Ready? – Yeah.
好的
All right.
你们好 欢迎 请进
Hi there! Welcome. Come on in.
-谢谢 -很高兴见到你
– Thank you. – Good to see you.
-这边请 -这边请
– This way. – Please, right this way.
把东西放下 谢谢你 苏西
Set your things down. Thank you, Suzy.
墨西哥毒贩遭遇史上最大重创
关键人物 缉毒局探员恩里克·卡马雷纳
拉斐
Rafa!
该死 拉斐 你干什么 放下 兄弟
Shit, Rafa, what the fuck are you doing! Put it down, brother!
-兄弟 冷静 冷静 -给我可♥卡♥因♥
– Bro, calm down. Calm down, man. – Give me coke!
给我可♥卡♥因♥
Give me coke!
你让我保证过的
You made me promise.
你说我要是给你的话 你就杀了我全家
You said you’d kill my family if I gave it to you.
我保证你要是不给我的话 我会杀了他们
I promise if you don’t give me some, I will kill them.
-别犯傻 冷静 -我说到做到 给我可♥卡♥因♥
– Don’t be stupid. Calm down, man. – I promise. Give me coke!
冷静 拜托 冷静
Calm down. Come on, bro. Calm down.
给我两片你的药 两片 老大要吃
Give me two of your pills. Two of them! They’re for the boss.
拉斐 喝了
Hey, Rafa. Drink this.
喝了 喝了 对你有好处
Drink it. Drink it, it’s going to help you.
-你想给我下毒吗 -别说胡话 兄弟
– Are you trying to poison me? – Don’t talk nonsense, brother!
-你想给我下毒 -你怎么会这么想
– You’re trying to poison me. – How could you think that?
别说胡话了 拉斐 停下
Stop talking this bullshit, Rafa! Stop!
你是他们那边的人 对吗
You’re on their side, aren’t you?
是你将我的种植园泄露给那些混♥蛋♥的
You told those sons of bitches about my field!
你跟他们说了种植园的位置
You told them where the field was.
操 拉斐 操
Fuck, Rafa! Fuck!
操 兄弟
Fuck, bro!
冷静 冷静 拉斐 操
Relax, man. Relax, Rafa. Fuck!
喝掉 拉斐 快喝掉
Drink this. Come on, Rafa. Drink it.
这些照片是他拍的
And he’s the one who took these pictures.
我拿给他看
I brought them to him
他向我证实这些是一年多前拍的
and he verified to me that they were over a year old.
我们不得不进入费利克斯的办公室
We had to get into Felix’s office…
这里的沙漠很美
Desert’s beautiful here.
是啊