I don’t recognize this thing anymore.
是啊
Yes.
-我们建立的一切完蛋了 -不 不 不
– Everything we built went to shit. – No, no, no.
你才是完蛋的那个
You’re the one going to shit.
我要你振作起来
And I need you to get your head on straight.
明白吗
Got it?
我们的朋友现在不太好过 是吧
Our friend is having a rough time, huh?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
那场突袭让阿科斯塔亏了钱 他会气疯的
Acosta’s going to be pissed about all the money he lost on that raid.
他本来就犹豫不决
And he was on the fence to begin with.
像你叔叔一样跟他谈谈 他是个老派的人
Talk to him like your uncle. He’s old school.
兄弟
Brother…
我叔叔可没在杀死人后
my uncle never killed a man
用小卡车拖着尸体满市区跑
and dragged him through town behind a pickup.
听着 阿马多 我需要华雷斯加大分销量
Listen, Amado, I need Juárez to ramp up distribution.
你到底想不想当老大
Do you want to be a boss or not?
想就去跟那个王八蛋谈
Then go up there and talk to that motherfucker.
好 但是突袭的事怎么跟他说
Okay! But what do I tell him about the raid?
我不知道该怎么说
That’s what I don’t know!
什么事都得我告诉你该怎么做吗
Do I have to tell you how to do everything?
总之你把事情解决就行了
Just fucking fix it!
那好吧
All right, then.
我们终于把那个混♥蛋♥激怒了
Gotta think we finally got under that motherfucker’s skin, huh?
二十五亿都不能的话 也没什么能激怒他了
Two-point-five billion doesn’t, nothing will.
要调去明尼阿波利斯市了 是吗
So Minneapolis, huh?
你在那儿会格外显眼 兄弟
You’re gonna stick out like a sore thumb over there, buddy.
-我的肤色被晒得太棕了 -是啊 我懂的
– Too much brown in me now. – Yeah, I know.
这也有 这也有
Right there, right there.
是啊 好大♥片♥的雀斑
Oh, yeah, no. Those freckles are huge!
-嘿 宝贝 -嘿
– Hey, baby. – Hey.
-好了吗 -好了
– Are they ready? – Yeah.
汉堡做得怎么样 兄弟们
How are those burgers looking, boys?
你为什么笑成这样
Why are you smiling like that?
刚才那通电♥话♥是艾德·希斯打来的
That, gentlemen, was Ed Heath on the phone.
原来…
Turns out…
我们在华盛顿特区赢得了不少支持
we won some hearts and minds in DC.
众议院外交委员会
The House Foreign Affairs Committee
明天要派来两个调查员
is sending down two investigators tomorrow
跟我们谈话
to talk to us,
调查整个贩毒集团的案子
open up all our files on the whole cartel.
天呐
Holy shit!
这才像回事嘛 混♥蛋♥们
That’s what I’m fucking talking about! Yeah, motherfucker!
好了 好了 别太兴奋 好吗
All right. All right. Let’s not get too excited, okay?
不 我们为了这件事情吃了那么多苦 来嘛
Oh, no! As much shit as we’ve eaten on this thing? Come on!
敬缉毒局史上最大的缴获行动
To the biggest take in the history of the DEA.
接受这残酷的现实吧
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
接受这残酷的现实吧
And smoke it. And smoke it.
兄弟 来别客气
Hey, man, help yourself.
搞什么啊
What the fuck, man!
我不再吸这玩意儿了 库克
I’m done with that shit, Cuco.
就是它夺走了索菲亚
That shit took Sofia.
夺走了我的种植园
That shit took my field.
-结束了 -我们不能就这么戒了
– It’s over, man. – We can’t quit just like that.
我一个朋友因为戒毒差点疯了
A friend of mine gave it up and almost went crazy.
我必须摆脱我身体里的恶魔
I have to get the devil out of me.
他在等你了 费利克斯先生
He’s been waiting, Mr. Félix.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我叔叔和他的伙伴很担心
My uncle and his associates are concerned.
这次在萨卡特卡斯州的突袭…
This raid at Zacatecas…
引起了很大的关注
got a lot of attention.
等等
Hold on.
你在突袭前的半小时才通知我们
You warn us half an hour before the raid
现在来跟我说你们很担心吗
and now you’re going to tell me you’re concerned?
你以前不是说 大♥麻♥对他们来说无关紧要吗
Didn’t you say marijuana didn’t matter to them?
我们没料到那边会有这么大的反应
We just didn’t anticipate that reaction.
还有你 我的朋友
And you, my friend,
你不该建一个在月亮上都能看到的种植园
shouldn’t have built a field you can see from the fucking moon.
只需要靠一个飞行员和一个缉毒局探员
All it took was some piece of shit pilot and a DEA agent
拍几张照片
to snap a couple of pictures
就在墨西哥城掀起风暴了
and cause a shit storm in Mexico City.
首席检察官已经在质问了
The Attorney General’s asking questions.
他已经跟你叔叔谈过了吗
He already spoke to your uncle?
还没有
Not yet.
当然了 他们是老朋友了
They’re old friends, of course.
那老头是个实诚人
The old man’s honest.
我叔叔也非常谨慎
And my uncle is very careful.
跟你说 朋友…美♥国♥佬♥有窃听器
And let me tell you, friend… the gringos had a wire.
他们窃听了你的全部行动
They were listening to your entire operation.
我们会处理的 别担心
We took care of that, don’t you worry.
我们怎么知道他们都听到了什么
And how can we know what they’ve heard?
听着…
Listen…
如果他们知道些别的什么
if they had something else,
我们现在早该知道了 你觉得呢
we would know by now, don’t you think?
我只希望不会把我叔叔卷进来
I just hope there’s nothing involving my uncle.
如果你们在一起做生意被发现…
If it comes to light that you’re in business together–
我当然清楚
I know. Of course.
不过 你也很清楚…
Although, you know well…
但只有一个办法能确定那些探员都知道些什么
there’s only one way to be sure what this fucking agent knows.
你明白吗
You understand?
不行
No.
来看看你明不明白我的意思
Let’s see if you understand me.
你想的那个办法 是不可能的 知道吗
That shit you’re thinking about? It’s not going to happen. Okay?
费利克斯
Félix.
你的人经常从大街上抓人
You people are constantly grabbing people off the street.
是 但从不抓缉毒局探员 我们不蠢
Yes, but not a fucking DEA agent. We aren’t stupid.
这是搬起石头砸自己的脚
That’s like shooting yourself in the foot, man!
之后他们会十倍奉还的
And then they’ll come back ten times harder.
然后告诉你叔叔躲起来
And then tell your uncle to hide,
因为这会让所有事都曝光
because it’ll shine a light on everything.
所以你不肯做吗
So you won’t do it?
听着
Listen…
你根本不该向我开口的
you shouldn’t even be asking me.
那好吧
Well…
我去找我叔叔谈
I’ll talk to my uncle.
等等
Wait.
我亲自找他谈会好点
I think it’s better if I talk to him myself.
不 费利克斯
No, Félix.
你知道事情不是这么操作的
You know that’s not how this works.
我会去找我叔叔谈
I’ll talk to my uncle.
然后给你转达他的话
And then I’ll let you know what he says.

Hello?
稍等
Give me one second.
费利克斯来电
Félix is on the line.
抱歉 他今天不在
I’m sorry. He’s gone for the day.
我能预约明天跟他见面吗
Could I make an appointment to meet with him tomorrow?
抱歉 他的行程表已经满了
I’m sorry, his schedule’s completely full.
听我说
Listen to me.
你告诉他是他在瓜达拉哈拉的合作伙伴找他
You’re gonna tell him it’s his associate from Guadalajara,
我明天会去墨西哥城
and I’m coming to Mexico City tomorrow.
就为了见他
And I’m coming just to see him.
我猜他不会希望
I’m guessing he probably doesn’t want
让他的同事看到我走进他的办公室
his colleagues to see me walk into his office.
我对此可没什么问题
I have no problem.
稍等
Hold one moment.
你有笔吗 费利克斯先生
Do you have a pen, Senor Félix?
-有 -我会给你一个地址
– Yes. – I’m going to give you an address.
说吧
Go ahead.

Hello?

Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!