-真的吗 -来吧 伙计
– Really? – Come on, man.
我还是有点想吃猪肉丝
I was kinda feeling carnitas.
你总是不想尝试新事物
You never want to try anything new.
如果你不想冒险 要怎样当作家
How you gonna be a writer if you don’t want adventure?
我知道跟你一起冒险会发生什么
Oh, man, I know how things go when it’s an adventure with you.
不 听着 这样想
No, listen. Think of it this way.
在这里大概也只能吃这个了 因为这是墨西哥
It’s all you can eat, I imagine, because it’s Mexico.
-好的 现在你说实话了 -这里更便宜
– All right. Now you’re talking. – It’s cheaper.
而锡那罗亚式海鲜是公认最好的
And Sinaloan seafood is considered the best.
-全墨西哥的人都知道 -份量看起来很大
– In all of Mexico. Everyone knows. – Portions look large.
并非所有的外国佬都知道这个
Not all gringos know this.
-我不是外国佬 -我们绝对是外国佬
– I’m not a gringo. – We are completely gringos.
好吧 我是个外国佬 但你也是
All right, I’m a gringo. But you’re a gringo too.
这里还营业吗
Is it even open?
我们是来自美国的游客
We’re tourists from the United States.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-没问题 伙计 -很好
– We’re good, man. – Nice.
看 这个地方 太他妈地道了
See, this place– this place is fucking authentic.
是的 就像那幅壁画一样
Yeah, like that mural.
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, man, you know what?
你知道吗 就是这里
You know what, right here?
我们第二章的独角戏就定成这个 谢谢
That’s our monologue in chapter two. Gracias.
我们第二章的独角戏就定成这个
That’s our monologue in chapter two.
一个人在墙上看到的画
A painting the guy sees on the wall.
好的 好的 把它写下来
Yeah, yeah. Write that down.
我觉得它们无法长久保鲜
I don’t think they stay fresh.
看看这些该死的家伙
Look at these fucking guys.
他们是美国人 伙计
They’re Americans, man.
他们在记你的名字 拉斐
They’re writing your name, Rafa.
-他们可能是缉毒局的吗 -他们是缉毒局的吗
– Could they be DEA? – They’re DEA?
他们是警♥察♥ 拉斐
They’re cops, Rafa.
他们就是在我家外面盯梢的混♥蛋♥
They’re the assholes that were outside my house.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You motherfuckers!
锁上门
Lock the doors!
你♥他♥妈♥的在写什么
What the fuck are you writing?!
你们是狗♥日♥的♥警♥察♥
You’re fucking cops!
我们是美国人
We’re Americans!
让开 混♥蛋♥
Move, motherfucker!
把他翻过来
Turn him over.
老大们的老大
“The boss of bosses.”
老大们的老大
“The boss of bosses.”
非常…
Very…
非常动人的演说
Very moving speech.
我印象非常深刻
I was very impressed.
非常有说服力
So eloquent.
但我什么狗屁内容都没听出来
But I didn’t hear shit, as far as my take.
如果你想重新谈你的价钱
You want to discuss your price,
跟我的秘书预约一下
set an appointment with my secretary.
去你♥妈♥的♥秘书
Fuck your secretary.
去你♥妈♥的♥秘书 操♥你♥妈♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥狗
Fuck your secretary. Fuck your mother. Fuck your dog.
我是给你下命令的那个人 你明白吗 混♥蛋♥
I’m the one that gives you orders. You understand, asshole?
如果有人对此有异议
Someone has a problem with this…
他们知道去哪里找我
they know where to find me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!