任谁来评估都会这么说
By anyone’s estimation.
你到底想表达什么
What’s your point?
你想从这其中得到什么
What are you looking to get out of all of this, hmm?
我只是在尽力做本职工作
I’m trying to do my job.
你不能对这个视而不见
See, you can’t ignore this
墨西哥政♥府♥也不能
and neither can the Mexican government.
我想看到的是改变
What I want to see is change.
那是我这辈子遇到过的
This is the most backward fucking thing
最迟迟无法等到的东西
I’ve ever seen in my life.
奇奇
Kiki.
你能让我们单独谈谈吗 卡马雷纳探员
Why don’t you excuse us a moment, Agent Camarena?
关门
Door.
-搞什么 海米 -坐下 艾德 坐下
– What the fuck, Jaime? – Sit down, Ed. Sit down.
艾德 这些情报简直从天而降
Ed, it just fell in our laps.
我们应该拿这个怎么办
What do we do with this?
听懂了吗 我们能做什么
Understand me? What do we do with this?
什么也做不了
Nothing.
-如果这事传出去… -艾德说的对
– If this got out– – Ed’s right.
如果让媒体知道我们掌握了这些信息
If the press caught wind that we had this
却故意把这事压下去了
and we buried it,
考虑到第♥一♥夫♥人♥的立场…
given the First Lady’s stance?
我可以想象到时候会闹得有多难看
I imagine that would be a pretty bad look.
对我们所有人都是
For all of us.
怎么会发生那种事呢
And how would that happen?
那是墨西哥 艾德
It’s Mexico, Ed.
谁他妈知道会发生什么
Who the fuck knows?
艾德
Ed.
该死的
God damn.
艾德快气疯了
Well, Ed’s about fit to spit.
他们打算怎么做
What are they going to do?
做他们唯一能做的事
The only thing they can do.
他们会进行打击 奇奇
They’re going to hit it, Kiki.
他们要把那该片该死的种植园烧掉
They’re going to burn that fucking thing down.
你想让他们听 他们听得很清楚
You wanted them to listen. Well, they heard you loud and clear.
他们什么时候动手
When are they going to do that?
两个星期后 也许更快 我不知道
Two weeks. Maybe less. I don’t know.
我们又不能让墨西哥联邦司法警♥察♥帮忙
It’s not like we can just ask the MFJP for help.
不 不 不 我们必须做好这件事
No, no, no. We gotta do this one right.
这需要一些时间
It’s going to take some time.
一个星期内我就要去圣地亚哥了
I’m in San Diego in less than a week.
新的调动生效了
The new transfer kicks in.
该死
Shit.
我倒是忘了这事
Forgot about that.
你还是赢了 好吗
You still get the win. All right?
你的名字在这上面 每个人都会知道的
Your name is on this and everyone’s going to know it.
奇奇
Kiki.
你做得够多了
You did enough.
我们去喝杯啤酒吧
Let’s go get a beer.
你不太高兴
You’re upset.
重组广场
Reorganizing the plazas?
你自己说的
Said it yourself…
锡那罗亚人都抗拒改变
Sinaloans are resistant to change.
我没有听到我的名字
I didn’t hear my name.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
恐怕并非如此
I’m not sure that’s true.
耐心等等
Give it some time.
阿力拉诺・费利克斯那边会出现一个新角色
A role will emerge with the Arellano Félix brothers.
我想要你答应过我的东西
I want what I was promised.
-20% -伊莎贝拉
– Twenty percent. – Isabella–
你向我保证过
You gave me your word.
-如果我解决了法尔孔 -但是你没做到
– Said if I handled Falcón– – But you didn’t.
是我把他解决了
I handled him.
如果你的合作伙伴们知道了你的做法♥会♥怎样
And if your partners found out? What you did, how it was handled?
如果我告诉他们的话
If I were to tell them?
说话小心点
Be careful what you’re saying.
小心我要做的事
Be careful what I’ll do.
看着我 我给你什么你就拿着
Look at me. You’ll take what I give you…
不然什么都没有
or have nothing at all.
明白吗
Understood?
你站在那里干什么
What are you doing standing there?
过来 我们在摆桌子
Come on. We’re setting the table.
你到底要不要跟我说
So are you going to tell me or what?
什么
What?
情况怎么样
How’d it go?
他们拿走了我们的情报 说他们要行动起来
They took our intel and said they were going to act.
还有呢
And?
我们要毁掉那片大♥麻♥种植园
We’re going to take the fields.
你做到了 卡马雷纳探员
You did it, Agent Camarena.
大获成功
Going out with a bang.
是啊
Yeah.
以及 海米说…
And, uh… Jaime said that, uh…
可能要等几个星期
it’ll probably take a couple weeks.
所以我需要多一点时间
You know, so I’m gonna need a little bit more time.
-我一个人做不到 -米卡
– I’m not doing this on my own. – Mika.
-什么 -等等
– What? – Wait.
搞什么
What?
哪个更重要 工作还是你的家人
What’s more important? This or your family?
什么时候才是尽头呢 奇奇
When is it finally enough, Kiki?
米卡
Mika!
-你把所有东西都打包好了吗 -是的
– You pack everything? – Yes.
是我们回家的时候了
It’s time for us to go home.
你比任何人都更了解我
You know me better than anyone.
我知道我们能补救一切的
I knew we would be able to fix this.
一起
Together.
你之前说得对
You were right.
我变了
I have changed.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
我的生活就在这里
My life is here.
我不会再回锡那罗亚了
And I’m not going back to Sinaloa.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
我不再需要你了
I don’t need you anymore.
库克 你看见内托了吗
Cuco? Have you seen Neto?
-搞什么 伙计 你来了 -你看见内托了吗
– What the fuck, man? You came. – Have you seen Neto?
没有 我去过他家 他不在
No. Went to his house and he wasn’t there.
很高兴你来了 拉斐
Glad you came, Rafa.
你有内托的消息吗
You heard from Neto?
那老家伙有很多事要忙
Old man has a lot on his plate right now.
不如我给你准备些食物吧
Why don’t I fill yours up?
你得尝尝这盘虾
You gotta try this shrimp.
直接从马萨特兰运过来的
Straight from Mazatlan.
我不饿 给我一瓶啤酒就行
Not hungry. Just give me a beer.
喝那瓶吧
Take that one.
你想来点可♥卡♥因♥吗
You want to do some coke?
妈的 我当然想来点可♥卡♥因♥了
Fuck yeah, I wanna do some coke!
-但是他们到底是什么意思 -闭嘴吧伙计
– But what are they really saying? – Man, just shut the fuck up!
你不能背弃家庭
You don’t turn your back on family.
他更喜欢飞机 去他妈的
He prefers planes? Fuck him!
大♥麻♥给我们带来理性
Weed gives us reasoning.
-大♥麻♥就是生命 -可♥卡♥因♥也很好
– Weed is life. – Cocaine is good, too.
我们从马萨特兰空运新鲜海鲜
We’re flying in fresh seafood from Mazatlan.
遇到一个自己有飞机的人 早早地弄到虾
Met a guy with his own airplane. Gets the shrimp early–
别跟我提他妈的飞机
Don’t talk to me about fucking airplanes!
到了 就是这里
This is it, right here.
我跟你说 你一定得尝尝这里的猪肉丝
I’m telling you, man. You gotta try the carnitas.
是整个城里最棒的
They are the best in the city.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. Gracias.
是啊 太好了 它关门了
Ah, yeah. So good it’s closed.
妈的 该死
Fuck. Shit.
去这家怎么样
What about over here?
-锡那罗亚式海鲜 -没错
– Sinaloan-style seafood? – Exactly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!