– You told me you were done. – Well, and I will be.
跟奥兹巫师有关吗
This about the Wizard of Oz?
你正在做的那些事 你确定明智吗
Whatever it is you’re doing, are you sure it’s a good idea?
你自己也说过 没人想听到这些事
You said it yourself, no one wants to hear it.
我只是
I just…
我只知道我不能就这么离开
I know that I just can’t leave this place…
那个混♥蛋♥连我的名字都不知道
without that motherfucker knowing my name.
他必须知道
He has to.
怎么了 弗雷多
What, Fredo?
-在加班吗 -总比忍♥受我老婆要好
– Putting in overtime? – Better than putting up with my wife.
你起飞不需要一点灯光吗
Don’t you need some sort of lights to take off?
不需要
Nope.
你可别紧张啊
Don’t get nervous on me now.
我指望你来操作相机呢 奇奇
I’m counting on you to handle the camera, Kiki.
别担心 我可以的
Don’t worry, I got it.
走 我们开车出去
Let’s go, we’re taking a ride.
好的 老大
Sure, boss.
你要去哪儿 先生
Where should I take you, sir?
去见杀了我儿子的人
To see the man who killed my son.
一定要使劲擦
Make sure you scrub hard.
-我们快干完了吗 -是啊
– Are we almost finished? – Yes.
然后我们就能出去享受开心时光了
Then we’ll go out and enjoy the rest of the day.
继续擦那面
Keep drying that side.
还有好多泡沫
There’s still a lot of soap.
-这里吗 -是的
– Here? – Yeah.
赫克托 可以了
Hector… that’s enough.
阿玛莉亚
Amalia?
收拾东西 带他去你妈妈家
Get your stuff and take him to your mom’s.
你还好吗 奥马尔
How are you, Omar?
一个人必须明白生命中最重要的是什么
Have to decide what’s important in this life,
别等到某天你醒来 发现它永远消失了
before you wake up… and it’s gone.
当然 我和你坐在这里 说明对我来说已经太迟了
Of course, me sitting here with you proves I’m too late.
你知道我为什么来这吗
Do you know why I’m here?
知道
Yes.
我很抱歉 先生
I’m so sorry, sir.
我对那件事很抱歉
I’m sorry about what happened.
对我所做的一切很抱歉
For everything I’ve done.
我很爱吉尔伯托
I loved Gilberto so much.
你信奉上帝吗
Do you believe in God?

No.
-我不信 -我也不信
– I don’t. – Neither do I.
我小时候信过
As a child, I did.
我觉得在年轻的时候有信仰很重要
It’s important, I think, to believe when we’re young.
你同意吗
Would you agree?
是的
Yes.
但你知道相比上帝 我更崇拜谁吗
But do you know who I worshipped even more than God?
“毒圣”马维德
Jesús Malverde.
墨西哥民间传说中的英雄
听说过吗 他来自锡那罗亚
Sound familiar? From Sinaloa.
传说是这样
Or so the legend goes.
我更喜欢听他的故事
I liked hearing his story more.
那很像我自己的故事
It may as well have been my own.
出生于乡野间 家中一贫如洗
Born in the fields, to a family with nothing.
他的双亲安分守己 努力生活
His parents lived a clean life, did what they could,
但有一天 突遭变故
but one day, things changed.
他当时还很小
He was young.
除了偷盗别无选择
No choice but to steal.
他们叫他小偷 强盗
They called him a thief, a bandit.
悬赏捉拿他
Offered rewards for his capture.
他只拿他需要的东西
He only took what he needed.
把一切都拿去救助穷♥人♥
Gave everything to the poor.
他受人爱戴
Loved by the people.
直到有一天他被杀害
Until one day he was shot,
被朋友杀的
by a friend…
那个人想要赏金
who wanted the reward.
把他的尸体送给了地方长官
Took his body to the governor,
长官把他悬吊起来示众
who hung him in town for everyone to see.
不准人埋藏他
Forbidden to bury him…
任他的尸体腐烂
leaving his body to rot,
以儆效尤
as an example to all of what happens to outlaws.
他的残骸一点一点落到地面
His remains falling to the ground, little by little,
人们用石块盖住他的身体 直到完全盖住
the people covering the body with rocks, until he was gone.
一块接着一块
Rock after rock…
直到只剩一座由石头堆成的圣坛
until all that remained was a shrine built of stone.
人们奉他为神明
Worshipping him.
即使罪人也可以是圣人
Because even in sin, you can still be a saint.
吉尔伯托爱你
Gilberto loved you.
像亲兄弟一样爱你
Loved you like a brother.
我也很爱他
I loved him a lot as well.
他就像我的亲兄弟
He was like my brother.
他会希望我来这里的
He would’ve wanted me to come.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我原谅你 我的孩子
I forgive you, my son.
吉尔伯托会希望我原谅他
Gilberto would’ve wanted me to forgive him…
但我如果任由杀害我儿子的人
but I’d never forgive myself
继续活在世上 那我永远无法原谅自己
if I let the man who killed my son live.
杀了他
Kill him.
环视一圈 你们看到了什么
Look around the room, what do you see?
想想我们刚起家时的情况 今时今日的地位又如何
Consider where we started and where we sit today.
我们做这门生意 期望为我们的家人
We got into this business with the hope of great fortune.
为我们的孩子 赚取巨额的财富
For our families, for our children…
正是在这里
And it was here…
我让你们把生意交到我手上
that I asked you to put your business in my hands.
以优质的货源为筹码
That with our leverage of superior supply
加上遍布全国的分销网络
and our country-wide distribution,
我们完全可以主宰市场
we would dominate the market.
我们低估了自己
We underestimated ourselves.
现在我们的钱多得一辈子花不完
Now we have more money than we can ever spend.
你上次来可不是穿成这样的
You didn’t come dressed this way last time.
该死的阿科斯塔
Fucking Acosta.
但你们要是只满足于眼下所得
But show me the man who’s happy with what he has…
我会告诉你们这有多蠢
and I’ll show you the fool.
生意一直在变化 我们必须紧紧跟上
Business is changing and we must change with it.
我将对组织做一些调整
I’ll be making some adjustments to the organization…
特别是管理层
specifically to management.
赫克托·帕尔马现在负责马萨特兰的运营
Héctor Palma will now be running operations in Mazatlan.
而华雷斯
And Juárez…
我们派阿马多过去
we’re sending you Amado.
在你的指导下 加上他对未来的远见
Under your guidance and with his vision for the future…
那个广场将重新崛起
that plaza will take on new significance.
提华纳
Tijuana…
提华纳不变
Tijuana stays the same.
继续由阿力拉诺·费利克斯兄弟负责运营
The Arellano Félix brothers will continue to oversee operations.
未来就在眼前
The future is here…
那个未来就是可♥卡♥因♥
and that future is cocaine.
我支持那小子
I’m with the kid.
「如果我们不同意 我们的联盟就会分崩离析」
“All of us don’t sign on, our ‘federation’ falls apart.”
这不是你当初说过的话吗
Isn’t that what you said?!
不再是这样了
Not anymore.
是谁和哥伦比亚人达成的交易
Who made the deal with the Colombians?
是我
I made the deal.
不是别人
No one else.
有谁不同意就滚蛋
Whoever doesn’t agree can get the fuck out of here.
那我们就这么定了
We’re good then.
敬老大们的老大
So let’s toast to the boss of bosses!
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
这就在瓜达拉哈拉旁边
It’s, uh… just outside of Guadalajara.
最多隔了几百英里
A few hundred miles at most.
在萨卡特卡斯州
In the state of Zacatecas.
据我们估计 超过1000英亩
By our estimation, it’s over 1,000 acres.
这是史上最大规模的大♥麻♥种植园
That’s the largest marijuana grow in history.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!