It will…
等我杀了他就行了
when I kill him.
你跟那个人之间是怎么回事
What’s with you and that guy, anyway?
那个人
That guy…
恰好是内托的侄子
just happens to be Neto’s nephew.
换句话说 是你的生意伙伴
In other words, your business partner.
-他是给你打工的 -不 他给你打工
– He works for you. – No, he works for you.
你一点都不在乎我们一手建立的帝国
You don’t give a shit about the thing we built.
其实
Well…
别担心 一切都没变
Don’t worry, nothing changes.
我们不是在替换掉你的产品
We’re not substituting your product.
我们只是添加新产品 仅此而已
We’re adding a new one, that’s it.
为什么没人运我的货
So why is no one moving my product?
为什么你再也没去过大♥麻♥种植园了
Then why the fuck haven’t you been to the field, man?
都两个月还是三个月没去了
For two months? Three?
如果你去过 你就知道它们正在腐烂
If you’d been there, you’d know it’s all fucking rotting.
就堆在那 没人运输
Just sitting there. No one’s fucking moving it!
我的无籽大♥麻♥让你有了今时今日的地位
My sinsemilla put you where you’re standing.
没有它 就没有这一切
None of this other shit happens without it.
你以为我不知道这一点吗
You think I don’t know that?
我知道
I know.
我需要你 兄弟
I need you, man.
那就除掉阿马多
Then get rid of Amado…
不然我会动手
or I will.
谢谢
Oh, gracias.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Gracias.
那就是我一直跟你说的大馅饼
That’s the grand torta I was telling you about.
确实大
Grand indeed.
天啊 真好吃
Man, this is delicious.
你喜欢吧
You like those, huh?
再也不用吃鱼条了
No more fish sticks.
妈妈回家你开心吧
You excited Mom’s coming home?
当然了
Obviously.
爸爸
Dad.
-那是谁 -在这等着
– Who is it? – Wait right there.
费利克斯
Félix!
我跟你说话呢 混♥蛋♥
I’m talking to you, motherfucker!
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk for a second?
-好的 -换个地方
– Yeah. – Somewhere else?
好的
Sure.
玛利亚
Maria?
我要去锡那罗亚
I’m going to Sinaloa.
什么
What?
孩子们呢
Where are the children?
在我妈那里
With my mom.
我今天早晨把他们送过去的
I sent them this morning.
他们还是不见到你比较好
It’s better they not see you.
等等 玛利亚 玛利亚 等等
Wait. Maria. Maria, wait!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
你跟她一起过夜的吗
You spend the evening with her?
我们去酒店了
We came by the hotel.
你当时跟她在一起
You were with her.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella?
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding.
她还小的时候我就认识她 她就像我的侄女
I’ve known her since she was a girl. She’s like my niece.
生意的事她也有份
She’s part of this business.
其他女人呢
What about the others?
她们也参与生意了吗
They’re also a part of this business?
画廊的那个女的
The girl at the gallery…
她怀孕了 混♥蛋♥
She’s pregnant, asshole.
玛利亚 玛利亚
Maria? Maria!
-滚开 -玛利亚 等等
– Go away. – Maria, wait!
过来
Come here.
放开我
Get you fucking hands off me!
-玛利亚 打住 -不
– Maria, stop! – No!
你♥他♥妈♥的听我解释
Fucking listen to me!
够了 住手
Enough! Stop, damn it!
够了
Enough.
你是我生命中最重要的人
You’re the most important person in my life.
明白吗
Is that clear?
但是你和以前不一样了
But you aren’t the same.
我要离开
And I’m leaving.
我想补救
I want to fix this.
我想补救这一切
I want to fix this.
那就回锡那罗亚去
Then come back to Sinaloa.
生意已经成了你生活的全部
This business has become your life.
-不 没有 -就是的
– No, no, no. – Yes.
这是我们的生意
This is our business.
我们共同的
It’s ours.
是为你而奋斗的
It’s for you.
是你的
It’s yours.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你已经跟哥伦比亚人达成了协议
You’ve made the agreement with the Colombians.
你跟他们做了交易
You made a deal with them.
你在任何地方都能经营生意
You can run this business from anywhere.
回家吧
Come home.
我不喜欢那个笑容
I don’t like that smile.
你好 弗雷多
Hola, Fredo.
你好 美♥国♥佬♥
What up, gringo?
我们可以请你喝一杯吗
Hey, can we buy you a drink?
当然 有何不可
Sure. Why not?
好极了 我们跟着你
Great. We’ll follow you.
我帮你们的话 你们打算怎么做
I help you out on this, what are you going to do?
这事会上报到多高的层级
I mean, how high is it going to go?
一直到最高层
All the way to the top.
我听说你们的一个线人前不久刚被杀
I heard one of your CIs got killed a little while back.
是的 很危险 我们闹出了不小的动静
Yeah. It’s dangerous, the noise we’d be generating.
空中灭毒项目的新闻你们听说了吧
You’ve heard the news of the eradication program, right?
农业部开始着手行动了
Agricultural Department is rolling it up.
那些飞机都被遣去伯利兹了
Planes are being sent over to Belize.
-伯利兹 -是啊 那边麻烦特别”大”
– Belize? – Yeah, because they’ve got such a problem down there.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你为这个项目投入了多长时间
How long have you put into that program?
四年
Four years.
-整整四年的时光 -是啊
– Four years of your life into something. – Yeah.
投入一切 为了什么
Everything you’ve got. For what?
你可以帮我们做点事改变这一情况
You can help us do something about it.
小子 你得去一趟瓜达拉哈拉
Hey, kid, need to go to Guadalajara.
-老大在酒店召开一次会议 -开什么会
– Boss called a meeting at the hotel. – For what?
不知道
No idea.
只说了让你去
Just said to be there.
老大要开会 在酒店
Boss called a meeting. At the hotel.
-他有说为什么事吗 -没有
– Did he say why? – No.
只说了他在酒店有话要说
Said he wants to talk at the hotel.
他说了事由吗
Did he say why?
只说有话要说
Just wants to talk.
他想让你参加
He’d like you to attend.
是关于”重组”的事
Something about “Reorganization”.
说他会在那里说明一切
Says he’ll explain everything there.
终于 那个混♥蛋♥总算想通了
Finally, that fucker is coming around.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去跑步
I’m going for a run.
你是我认识的最不擅长说谎的人
You’re the worst liar I know.
那是因为我从不说谎 亲爱的
That’s because I never do, baby.
你在忙什么
What are you up to?
一些我必须要做的事
Something I got to do.
工作吗
Work?
差不多
Sort of.
奇奇 我们一周后就要离开
Kiki, we leave in a week.
-你跟我说你已经不管这些破事了 -我会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!