Then simplify.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是什么意思
What the fuck are you talking about?
你在政♥府♥里的新朋友吗
Your new friends in the government?
他们每周日都会到我家吃饭
They eat at my table on Sundays.
别以为你穿上这身破西装
Don’t think that by wearing that stupid suit,
就能摇身变成我们中的一员
you suddenly become one of us.
没有我 你根本不存在
Without me, you don’t exist.
尽快给出一个数字
Come up with a number.
我不会再问第二遍
I won’t ask you again.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
我很高兴你来了
I’m glad that you came.
我才不会等你回我电♥话♥
I wasn’t going to wait for you to return my call.
生意不错
Business is good.
是啊
Yeah.
但是 每个人都有自己的问题要面对
And still, everyone has their problems.
有些人把事情弄得很麻烦
Some people make it difficult.
所以我才需要更多像你这样的人
Why I need more like you.
我刚从提华纳回来
Just got back from Tijuana.
我去拜访了一下那对兄弟
I paid a visit to the brothers.
他们正在大把大把地赚钱
Making money, hand over fist.
但他们似乎不知道我们之间达成的共识
But they didn’t seem to be aware of our understanding.
我还没得到你答应我的东西
I’ve yet to receive my end.
你跟那对兄弟谈过了
You spoke to the brothers?
我打听了一下你是怎么跟他们说的
I inquired as to what they’d been told.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我明白你的担忧
I understand your concern.
但我们必须给这东西一点时间
But it’s important we give this thing time.
“这东西”
“This thing”?
我们建立的”这东西”吗
“This thing” that we built?
我觉得把这一点跟其他人说清楚 很重要
I think it’s important that be made clear to the others.
我什么时候亏欠过你了
When have I done you wrong?
告诉我
Tell me.
要更进一步 还要做出更多改变
There’s more changes to come for things to improve,
但你必须有耐心
but you have to be patient.
管事的可是锡那罗亚人
With Sinaloans in charge?
我还以为我们抗拒改变
I thought we were resistant to change.
我只想得到你答应给我的利益
I just want what I was promised.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, señorita.
托尼
Tony?
你有新老板了
You have a new boss?
是的 没错
Yeah. That’s right.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你知道那老家伙的
You know the old man.
内托先生
Don Neto.
我很遗憾
So sorry.
言语无法形容我的悲痛 兄弟
There are no words, brother.
他才20岁
He was 20 years old.
何况我还错过了他在世的大部分时间
And I missed almost all of them.
他生前想成为律师 你♥他♥妈♥敢相信吗
Wanted to be a lawyer, you fucking believe that?
从小的志向
Since he was a kid.
为了确保我能受到保护
To make sure I was always protected.
你有保护 让他安心离去吧
You are. Let him leave with that comfort.
他就那么死在街上
He fucking died on the street.
像条狗一样 死在街上
Died on the street like a dog.
我是如何保护他的
How I protected him.
内托先生
Don Neto.
危机会带来机遇
With crisis comes opportunity.
你的伤痛
Your pain?
找出源自于哪里 扼杀掉
Find where it lives, kill it.
你说的都是什么狗屁
What kind of bullshit is that?
真理
The truth.
生意上有些麻烦事
There are problems with the business.
纳瓦想要提高分成
Nava wants an increase on his end.
而华雷斯
And Juárez…
还是让我担忧
still worries me.
阿科斯塔的方法过时了
Acosta’s methods are dated.
他的基本组织也不在那
His infrastructure isn’t there.
让一切更艰难了
Makes things difficult.
货一直在运
The product is moving…
但是我想让我们的收入有所增长
but I want our numbers to grow.
我们必须检查各个广场
We have to check up on each plaza…
确保他们都按规矩做事
to make sure they’re doing things right.
我已经给哥伦比亚那边打了电♥话♥
I’ve called the Colombians,
表明了我们能运送更多的货
made it clear we can handle more.
现在我不能搞砸
I can’t fuck it up now.
你的侄子 阿马多 我知道他是个有想法的人
Your nephew, Amado, I know he has some ideas.
而拉斐
And Rafa…
他适合什么呢
Where does he fit in?
一边的屁♥股♥蛋对另一边的说了什么
What did one butt cheek say to the other?
什么
What?
把屁♥股♥盖上
Cover your ass.
很逗吧 拉斐
That was funny, right, Rafa?
你觉得呢 拉斐
What do you think, Rafa?
你看起来真美
You look incredible.
你看起来真糟糕
You look like shit.
这家伙在骚扰你吗
This guy bothering you?
你好 兄弟 没想到你会喜欢这种地方呢
What’s up, bro? Didn’t think this was your scene.
你们一起来的吗
You guys come together?
拉斐 别紧张 我们只是跳舞而已
Rafa, relax. We’re just dancing.
放松 大家只图玩得开心而已
Relax. We’re all having a good time.
我没跟你说话 混♥蛋♥
Not talking to you, asshole.
-拉斐 冷静点 -闭嘴
– Rafa, calm down. – Shut up!
别走啊 等等
No! Hey! Hey!
我刚刚差点就搞定了
Was just closing that, man.
她是我的女人 离她远点
She’s my girl. Stay the fuck away.
还是吗
Still?
对不起 兄弟 我不知道
Sorry, bro, I didn’t know.
我要是知道 只会操她操得更猛
If I did, I’d only fuck her harder.
怎么 想跳舞吗
What? Want to dance?
要接吻吗
Need a kiss?
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
冷静 拉斐
Relax, Rafa.
冷静
Relax.
冷静
Relax.
淡定
Take it easy.
淡定 拉斐
Take it easy, Rafa.
别在这闹
Not here.
-我们走吧 -走吧
– Let’s get the fuck out of here. – Let’s go.
见鬼
Fuck.
小奇奇 吃完饭再玩
Kikito! Playtime’s after dinner, okay?
-快点 -可是我不喜欢吃鱼条
– Come on. – But I hate fish sticks.
我想吃芝士通心粉
I want mac and cheese.
去 拿到桌上去
Go. Take it to the table.
-去把上衣穿上 -好的
– Go put on a shirt. – Okay.
我们为什么不去妈妈那 我想跟妈妈在一起
Why can’t we go where Mom is? I want to be with Mom.
知道吗 妈妈很快就会回来了
You know what? Mom’s going to be home very soon, okay?
然后我们就能一起搬到圣地亚哥了
Then we’re going to move to San Diego together.
也就是说你已经把所有的坏人都抓起来了吗
That means you’ve caught all the bad guys?
能把饭吃了吗
Just… Can you just eat, please?
真蠢
Stupid.
回你房♥间去 孩子
Go to your room, mijo.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你知道在那家夜店里杀人是什么后果吗
You know what happens if you’d hit someone in that club?
你知道去那家店的都是什么人吗
You know who goes to that club?
富家子弟
Rich kids.
都是官宦之家
Families that fucking mean something.
把眼镜摘了
And take off those glasses.
我爸以前就总是用这副神情看我
My father used to give me that look.
你知道我对那个混♥蛋♥是什么态度
You already know what I think of that asshole.
你和阿马多之间的恩怨 必须了结
The thing with you and Amado, it has to stop.
会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!