It’s important this problem with him goes away tonight.
我一直在想你在哥伦比亚问我的那个问题
I’ve been thinking about what you asked me in Colombia.
我从这些事中想得到什么
What I wanted out of all of this.
我想要一部分的广场
I want part of the plaza.
我要提华纳的20%
I want 20 percent of Tijuana.
那你要自己争取 宝贝
Then earn it, sweetheart.
把这事解决了 那就是你的
Fix this, it’s yours.
没问题
Consider it done.
那好的
All right, then.
所以费利克斯打算坐车过边境
So Felix is going to approach the boarder by vehicle.
当他到达这个点时
When he gets to this point right here,
墨西哥海关就会要求他出示证件
Mexican customs is going to ask him for identification.
那帮人在边境的历史上就没阻拦过任何人
Guys who have stopped no one in the history of the fucking border.
当他通过这个点时
As soon as he crosses this point here,
他就在美国领土上了
he’s going to be on American soil.
一旦他真过了海关
Once he actually comes through customs,
我要你盯着他 直到他到这
I want you to keep your eyes on him until he gets right here.
在这个点 法警就有执法权
At which point, the marshals take jurisdiction.
所以各位 在埃尔帕索警局的协助下
So you guys, along with the assistance of the El Paso PD,
跟踪他从边境线去银行
track him from the border to the bank.
只要他和那些文件一进去
As soon as he goes inside, along with those documents,
吉姆和我就逮捕他
Jim and I will make the arrest.
也就是说
Which means,
我们抓到这个王八蛋之后 第一轮酒缉毒局请
first round’s on the DEA after we bag this son of a bitch.
现在 在中途
Now, at any point,
如果费利克斯慌了 试图想跑回边境线那边
if Felix rattles and tries to make a run back to this here border,
法警 你们截住他
Marshals, you intercept.
你♥他♥妈♥逮捕他
You make this fucking arrest.
我们想给他定个银行诈骗的罪名
Look, we want him on bank fraud.
但是用假护照入境
But traveling on a fake passport?
那也是异曲同工
That’ll do the trick just fine.
打算一枪崩了这个混♥蛋♥的头吗
Decide to put a bullet in this asshole’s head?
那也可以
Well, that’ll work too.
今晚是费利克斯·加利亚多最后一次跨境
Felix Gallardo crosses the border for the last time tonight.
明白吗
Understood?
-明白 长官 -行动吧
– Yes, sir. – Let’s do it.
法警已就位 待命 完毕
Marshalls are in position, standing by. Over.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国 海关
让她过去
Let her pass.
是 走吧
Okay. Go ahead.
可疑目标进入视线范围 倒数第三辆车
We’ve got a possible target in sight. Third car back.
确认 棕色大众汽车 一名司机
Affirmative. Brown Volkswagen, single driver.
停下
Stop there!
请出示证件
Identification, please.
你的护照
Your passport.
就是这样
This is it.
到爸爸这来吧
Come to Papa.
放低手臂
Okay, lower your arms.
她没有问题
She’s clean.
过来
Come on.
稍等一下
Give me one second.
这个混♥蛋♥怎么他妈要这么久
What the fuck is taking this asshole so long?
是啊 什么情况
Yeah, what the fuck?
我有不好的预感
I’m not liking this.
嘿 小子 我的护照怎么了
Hey, kid, what’s going on with my passport?
完事了吗
Done?
有一通电♥话♥找你
A call for you.
他们在搞什么
The fuck are they doing?
那个地方叫马诺美
It was called La Maroma.
那家锡那罗亚的餐厅 有虾的那家 你知道吗
That restaurant in Sinaloa, with the shrimp, you know it?
知道
Yes.
是 马诺美餐厅 我知道
Yes, La Maroma. I do.
很抱歉我耽搁了 米格尔
I apologize for the delay, Miguel.
你知道的 万事都有自己的发展速度
As you know, things here tend to work at their own speed.
我们成交了
You have a deal.
好 太好了
Good. That’s good.
费利克斯
And Felix?
别跨境 美♥国♥佬♥在那边埋伏着呢
Don’t cross the border. The gringos are waiting.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一件事…
One more thing…
到底他妈怎么了
What the fuck is going on?
看着好像他们不让他过
Looks like they ain’t letting him through.
你们他妈的看到了吗
You guys fucking seeing this?
是 我们他妈的看着呢
Yeah, we’re fucking seeing this.
我能射杀他 我要开枪吗
I’ve got a clean shot. Should I take it?
不行 他必须在美国领土上才行
Negative. He’s gotta be on American soil.
各位
Guys?
再见
Hasta luego.
所以你还是来为他求情了
So you’re finally on your knees for him.
我本来对你的期望很高呢 伊莎贝拉
Expected more from you, Isabella.
是我的错 不是你的错
My mistake, not yours.
我来这是为了跟你谈个交易
I’m here to make a deal with you.
你凭什么觉得我会感兴趣
What makes you so sure I’m interested?
因为你是个聪明人 你知道你会输的
Because you’re smart. And you know you’ll lose.
我会吗
Will I?
阿尔贝托
Alberto…
我从来没见过像他这样的人
I’ve never met anyone like him.
他才刚刚起步
He’s only just beginning.
-他把你洗♥脑♥了 -他没有
– He’s brainwashed you. – He hasn’t.
他说服了我
He’s convinced me.
费利克斯控制了所有广场
Felix controls every plaza.
到时候 他会吸干♥你♥的血
In time, he will bleed you dry.
他想跟你做交易 所以你现在还有筹码
He seems to want to make a deal, so today you have leverage.
他的提议是什么
What’s his offer?
现在给你一千万
Ten million now.
之后所有经过提华纳的货分你2%的利润
Two percent of everything that moves through Tijuana after.
如果我不答应呢
And if I say no?
你不会的
You won’t.
我希望你清楚你在跟谁打交道
I hope you know the man you’re dealing with.
他会撒谎
He’ll lie.
他会骗你 伊莎贝拉 就像他骗我一样
He’ll lie to you, Isabella, like he did to me.
给我你的答复 阿尔贝托
Your answer, Alberto.
-我要一千五百万 -就一千万
– Fifteen million. – It’s ten.
我要你的答复
And I need an answer.
你是一个贱逼 伊莎贝拉
You’re a cunt, Isabella.
真是一个贱逼
Such a cunt.
告诉费利克斯
Tell Felix…
我们成交
he has a deal.
一言为定
It’s settled.
托尼 跟我来
Tony, come with me.
停下
Stop there.
她没有问题 让她过
She’s clear. Let her pass.
明白
Understood.
等等 这是怎么回事
Hey, what’s this?
这是搞什么鬼
What’s this bullshit?
托尼
Tony.
妈的 托尼 你听到我的话了吗
Shit, Tony. You listening to me?
我在跟你说话
I’m talking to you.
放轻松 没事
Relax. All good.
小心点 小子们 没事
Be careful, boys, all good.
我猜费利克斯谈成了更好的交易
I guess Felix made a better deal.
你还好吗 孩子
You all right, kid?

Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
-你这鞋是皮革的吗 -是的 意大利的
– Those leather? – Yeah. Italian.
不错啊
God damn.
-很光滑 -是吧
-Those are slick. – Right?
我或许也要搞一双
Maybe I’ll get a pair.
一架赛斯纳-208
A Grand Caravan 208.
它能装多少货
How much can it hold?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!