One of your pilots, Raul…
拉乌·埃斯皮诺萨
Raul Espinosa.
你认识这个混♥蛋♥吗
Familiar with this asshole?
不认识 我手下有很多飞行员 到底什么事
I don’t know. I have a lot of pilots. What’s the problem?
他被美国警方逮捕了
He’s in American custody.
他昨晚开的飞机
Brings down $6 million
载着六百万美元 坠落在了农田里
into a fucking grain field last night.
这简直是给他们送上门啊
You want to make this any easier on them?
警♥察♥把钱拿走了吗
The police took the money?
先别管那些钱了
Fuck the money.
费利克斯 你的账户很脆弱的
Your accounts, Felix, they’re vulnerable.
所有账户都是
All of them.
怎么脆弱了
Vulnerable how?
这架飞机跟我的账户有什么关系
What does this plane have to do with my fucking accounts?
在飞机上的那些单据
The documents on board.
有账户密♥码♥ 存储记录 银行地址
Account numbers, deposit history, fucking bank addresses.
就是那些缉毒局的混♥蛋♥会查的东西
The kind of shit these DEA assholes look into.
米格尔
Miguel…
那些单据互相关联
these documents tie together,
如果缉毒局有搜查令 可以查其中…
the DEA gets a warrant into one–
那就转移 全部转移 我给你授权
Then move it! All of it, you have my authorization.
我不行
I can’t.
我需要你签字
I need your signature.
我需要你来这里 就今天
I need you to come up here. Today.
不 不可能
No. It’s not possible.
如果你下午不登上一架飞机过来
If you don’t get your ass on a plane this afternoon,
联邦警♥察♥就会来敲我家的门了
the Feds will be the ones knocking on my door next.
美国所有的执法部门人员
And every law enforcement
都会知道你的名字
agent in the US is gonna know your name.
你觉得他信了吗
You think he went for it?
我有一架飞机在德州出事了
What have you heard about
你都听说了些什么
one of my planes being taken down in Texas?
没错 先生
Well… yes, sir.
我跟瓜达拉哈拉这里的探员谈过
I spoke to the agents here in Guadalajara.
这事是真的吗
Is it true?
发生了什么
What happened?
几百万美元被扣押了 你的手下也被抓了
I believe several million dollars were taken. And your men.
还有什么
What else?
什么
Excuse me?
飞机上还有什么 缉毒局还拿到什么了
What else was on that plane? What does the DEA have?
我从他们那里听说
I’ve been told there were
飞机上还有些金融单据 先生
some kind of financial documents on board, sir.
我想问一下
I would like to ask you,
您想我们做什么
what would you like us to do–
喂 先生
Hello. Sir?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
这画真美
Beautiful painting.
这是19世纪的画作 萨托尼诺·赫兰的
A 19th century piece by Saturnino Herran.
是他表现主义时期的两大画作之一
One of the two by the artist during his Expressionist period.
我能看一下另一幅吗
May I see the other?
已经卖♥♥掉了
Already sold.
买♥♥的人很有眼光
Someone with a good eye.
这是要给我丈夫的礼物
It’s a gift for my husband.
他在这些方面品味比我好
He has better taste for this sort of thing.
艺术是情感的表现
Art is about emotion.
你的直觉告诉你什么
What your intuition dictates.
毕竟 到时候欣赏它的人是你
After all, you’ll be the one looking at it.
你怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
六个月
Six months.
我买♥♥了
I’ll take it.
我会把它包起来的
I’ll get it ready.
小姐 我只想知道苏诺先生有没有收到我的消息
Look, miss, I just need to know if Mr. Zuno received my messages.
仅此而已
That’s all.
抱歉 先生 就像我刚才说的
I’m sorry, sir. Like I told you–
请跟他说是紧急事件
Please tell him it’s urgent.
好的 先生 我会转告他
Yes, sir. I will tell him.
大点声 兄弟
Turn it up, brother.
敢抢我的大♥麻♥
Fuck with my weed…
敢惹我
fuck with me…
我就杀了你
I kill you.
我们去了 我们看到了 我们把那些玩意儿烧了
We came, we saw, we burned that shit down!
所以怎么办
So what’s the deal?
我们今晚乘胜追击 TJ有一些酷装备
Let’s get after it tonight. TJ’s got some cool shit.
看看 兄弟们又回归队伍了
Check it out. The brothers are back on the team.
一直都在队伍里 宝贝
Been here the whole time, baby.
应该找几个女人
Wouldn’t mind seeing some girls.
-对 女人 -靠 那当然
– Yes, girls. – Fuck, yes.
我们有女人 浅色皮肤 漂亮 跟你一样
We got girls. Light skin, beautiful. Like you.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥要能勃起才行 对吧
Just as long as the little guy can get it up, though, right?
-好了 别急 -冷静
– Okay. Take it easy. – Calm down.
别在这闹
Not here.
-好了 小子 -别在今天闹
– Come on, kid. – Another day.
有好消息 兄弟
Good news here, brother.
把大♥麻♥都抢回来了 比我们想得容易
Got our bud back, easier than we thought.
弄出什么动静了吗
Any noise?
小工业火灾 跟我们扯不上关系
Small industrial fire, nothing to do with us.
要带兄弟们去庆祝一下 明早回来
Gonna take the boys out to celebrate, be back in the morning.
那位朋友回复你了吗
You hear from our friends?
没有
Nothing.
可能你今天不顺 米格尔
Maybe it’s not your day, Miguel.
你好不容易才建立起一个帝国 别孤注一掷
You built something beautiful. Don’t put it all on one wager.
如果我打电♥话♥告诉哥伦比亚人
I call the Colombians,
那合作的机会就永远没了 内托
that goes away, Neto, forever.
但埃斯科瓦尔的货要是没有政♥府♥支持…
But Escobar’s shipment lands without the government’s support…
不行 米格尔 他们会要你的命
No, Miguel. They’ll come for your head.
拉斐怎么样
How’s Rafa?
他很开心
He’s happy.
那兄弟们呢
And the brothers?
内托
Neto?
内托 什么声音
Neto, what is that?
-什么情况 -这里可能有点小状况
– What the fuck? – Might have a little situation here,
回头打给你
gonna have to call you back.
等等 内托 什么样的状况
Wait, Neto. What kind of problem?
严重状况
A big one.
内托 那他妈是什么声音
Neto, the fuck is that?
跟你说了法尔孔跟军队是一伙的
Told you Falcon was rolling with the army.
不 你说的是他有一支私人军队
No, you said “An” Army.
不 是国家军队
No! “The” Army.
把你们的枪都拿出来 混♥蛋♥
Take out your guns, motherfuckers!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
内托先生 去小货车那边
Don Neto! To the truck!
快跑
Move it!
拉斐
Rafa!
货车 快上货车
The truck! Get to the truck!
-我的大♥麻♥ -快走
– My weed! – Let’s go!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我要过来 今晚别关门
I’m coming in. Stay open tonight.

Bye.
游戏开始了
Game on.
知道了
Got it.
费利克斯上钩了
Felix took the bait.
天呐
Holy shit.
你有话要跟我说吗
You needed to speak to me?
-你在干什么 -我在家
– What are you doing? – I’m at home.
在提华纳吗
In Tijuana?
你在想什么呢 费利克斯
What’s on your mind, Felix?
法尔孔现在成了问题 我们得解决它
Falcon’s become an issue. I need to put a stop to it.
你以为呢 你违背了对他的承诺
Well, what did you think? You broke your word to him.
我不是来听你说教的
I didn’t call for a lecture.
法尔孔的问题可以控制 我能解决他
Falcon can be managed. I can handle him.
他的这个问题今晚必须消失 这很重要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!