So you haven’t heard about it.
我们提交报告给埃尔帕索警局了吗
Did we file that report with the El Paso PD?
-我还没有提交 -你没有吗
– I didn’t file shit. – Oh, you didn’t?
-没有 -操
– No. – Fuck.
这么一想 好像我也没有
You know what? Come to think of it, neither did I.
那这些信息都还没有公开
I guess that isn’t public information yet.
但是当我提交报告的时候
But when I do file that report,
我会写清楚我是怎么提前知道飞机降落信息的
I’m going to put down how I got the jump on that plane.
因为我有个线人
You see, I got this CI.
他是个混♥蛋♥银行家
He’s like some, you know, asshole banker type.
他大约八个月前才成为线人的
He just turned snitch about eight months ago.
听好 你知道我叫他什么吗
Check it out. You know what I call him?
长角牛汤玛斯
Longhorn Thomas.
我喜欢这外号♥
Now, I like that.
听起来像是眼前这个混♥蛋♥的名字
Kind of sounds like this asshole right here.
长角牛是德州大学
体育队的象征
是啊 还真是 你也上的德州大学 对吧
Yeah, it does sound like you, because you went to UT, right?
而且你也叫汤玛斯
And your name is Thomas.
那真是个不幸的巧合
That is a bad coincidence.
你敢试试 我会告你诽谤
I will sue you for defamation if you try.
你会失去你的警徽 薪水
Take your badge, your government salary,
我会夺走你可悲的生活里我想夺走的任何东西
anything else in your shitty little life I feel like.
问题是 你效力的那些人
Yeah. See, the problem is, the guys that you work for,
他们可不会上法庭
they’re not really courtroom types.
你觉得如果贩毒集团发现
How long do you think
这个人在给缉毒局提供情报
this guy will last when the cartel finds out
他还能活多久
that he’s been feeding intel to the DEA?
等我泄露出他的住址
Well, after I leak his address,
再在报告里提一下他的名字 活不了多久
drop his name in a few of my reports, not long.
-没错 活不了多久 -是的
– Yeah, not long. – Yep.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
我想让费利克斯过来找你 就今天
I want Felix to pay you a visit. Today.
-在埃尔帕索吗 -是的
– In El Paso? – Yes.
得了吧 不可能的
Oh, come on. No fucking way.
他想事情面面俱到 非常谨慎小心
This guy covers every angle, dots every fucking “I.”
你觉得他会为了几个需要他签字的破单据
You think he’s going to risk his freedom over some bullshit doc
冒着被抓的风险过来吗
I desperately need him to sign?
如果费利克斯知道他的飞行员犯的一个错
When Felix hears that a pilot error is going to lead the DEA
会让缉毒局从他的美国银行账户里
into seizing $47 million
缴获4700万美元
in his American bank account,
会的 他会来的
yeah, I think he might.
汤玛斯
Thomas…
让你的钱为你工作
Let your money work for you.
你不是这么跟你的客户说的吗
Isn’t that what you tell your clients?
如果你的毒品保护人决定袖手旁观
What do you do when your drug protection
你该怎么办
decides to sit on the sidelines?
很简单 收买♥♥更多的人
Easy. You buy more.
下加利福尼亚州 提华纳 州警♥察♥指挥中心
所有人都知道 墨西哥最划算的交易
And everyone knows the best deals in Mexico…
都在提华纳
are in Tijuana.
这里简直是腐♥败♥界的大超♥市♥ 可以批量购买♥♥
Call it Costco for corruption, where you buy in bulk.
如果可以收买♥♥整个警队
Why buy a few local cops
何必只收买♥♥几个警♥察♥
when you can have the whole goddamn force?
普罗格雷索街
哈利斯科州 瓜达拉哈拉中心区
普罗格雷索街23号♥
快点 快
Quickly! Hurry!
趴在地上 快
On the floor. Quickly.
趴在地上
On the floor!
我的大♥麻♥呢
Where’s my fucking weed?
手放脑袋后面
Hands behind you!
科奇洛克 看看那边
Cochiloco. Look there.
没有
Nothing.
我们看看
Let’s take a look.
搞什么 我跟你说了不要杀人的
What the fuck? I told you to try not to kill anyone.
我这是在帮他解脱
I was doing him a favor.
-你看到他刚刚有多痛苦了吗 -靠
– You see the kind of pain he was in? – Shit.
在这里 他一点都没动
It’s here. He didn’t touch any of it.
现在又是你的了
And now it’s yours again.
一天搞定
All in a day’s work.
但是我的货经历了好多折磨 好多
But my plants have been through a lot. A lot!
那就把它们带回家吧
So let’s get ’em home!
在这里了 我们走吧
It was here. Let’s go.
我们就不管这些了吗
We’re just gonna leave ’em?
拜托 内托
Come on, Neto…
让我来处理
let me handle it.
你是想给法尔孔传达一个信息吗
You want to send Falcon a message?
那就给他一个
Send him one.
要确保他能明白
Make sure he’s gonna see it.
抱歉 苏诺先生现在无法接听
I’m sorry, sir. Mr. Zuno’s unavailable at the moment.
您需要留言吗
May I take your message?
我是米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
This is Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo.
请苏诺先生尽快回电♥话♥
It’s urgent that Mr. Zuno return my call.
我会把信息转达给他的 先生
I’ll certainly pass the message along, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们烧毁了所有东西 先生
They burned everything, sir.
毒品 货车
The art, the trucks.
什么都没了
There’s nothing left.
是时候让那些猴子就位了 打电♥话♥通知吧
It’s time to put those monkeys in their place. Make the call.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
海米 我不想这么说 但就像我一直跟你说的
I hate to say it, but I kept telling you, Jaime.
你的队伍闹出了不小的动静
Your team was reaching, making a lot of noise.
就那样 我们少了一个人手
And just like that, we’re down a man.
幸好没有人受伤
Well, luckily, no one got hurt.
继续 把这个提交
Go ahead. File this one.
海米 这周的情报好像不多啊
Intel seems light this week, Jaime.
纳普家外面发生的事
The noise outside of Knapp’s
刺♥激♥的可不止是华盛顿那边的人
did more than just rattle the folks back in DC.
好像不管我们给多少钱
I mean, we can’t seem to pay the people down here enough
这里的人都不想跟我们说话
to even be interested in talking to us.
这是什么
And what’s this?
指纹
Fingerprints.
在埃尔帕索的一个犯罪现场提取的
Lifted from a crime scene in El Paso.
我们的数据库里没有匹配的
We didn’t get a hit on our database,
所以我想看看你们那里有没有
so I thought maybe you could run it through yours.
说来话长 真的
It’s a long story, really.
如果你们可以帮忙的话 我会很感激的
I mean, I just– I’d appreciate the favor on this one.
我就喜欢长故事 说吧
I love long stories. So, go ahead.
昨晚有一架
A plane that might be
可能和毒贩有关的飞机
associated with traffickers
没有降落在埃尔帕索外的跑道上
missed the runway outside El Paso last night.
那个傻♥逼♥降落在一片州政♥府♥资助的农田上
Fucking idiot landed in a state-sponsored agricultural field.
非常不专业
Real amateur.
我们现在逮捕了几个墨西哥人
Now we got a couple of Mexican nationals in custody.
他们给我们的肯定都是假名
Pretty sure they’re giving us fake names.
什么何塞·奎尔沃
Jose Cuervo
还有费尔南多·巴伦苏埃拉
and Fernando Valenzuela,
我也觉得是假名
so yeah, I’m pretty sure too.
先生们 飞机上有什么
Gentlemen, what was on the plane?
大概六百万美元和一些单据
About $6 million and a few documents.
主要是金融单据
Financials mostly.
现在还不知道这些重不重要
It’s early to just say how relevant they are.
埃尔帕索警局正在把文件发过来
Look, the El Paso office is sending the files down now.
你们想要的话 我明天下午可以复印给你们
If you want, I can get copies to you tomorrow afternoon.
好极了
Great.
你觉得他们要多久才会发现那是我的指纹
How long before you think they realize those are my fingerprints?
假设那文件不会被直接丢进垃圾桶里
Assuming they don’t wind up in the trash,
我觉得时间应该
I’d say right about the time
跟费利克斯被美方逮捕的时间差不多
Felix Gallardo winds up in American custody.
怎么了
What happened?
我们有麻烦了 兄弟 大♥麻♥烦
We got a problem, brother. A big fucking problem.
我有点忙 发生什么了
I’m a little busy. What’s up?
你的一个飞行员 拉乌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!