Billy, help your sister.
不 等等 你要干什么
No, wait! What are you doing–
我发誓 比利 如果你不把耳机摘下来
I swear to God, Billy, if you don’t take those out–
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
过来 亲爱的 趴下 趴下
Come here! Sweetie, get down! Get down!
待在这里 别动 保持安静
Okay, stay here. Don’t move. Be quiet.
保持安静 就在那里 就在那里
Be quiet. Be– Right there. Right there.
我拿到了 我拿到了 好的
I got it. I got it. Okay.
我们和他的妻子谈过
We talked to his wife.
奇奇
Kiki.
这不是你的错
It ain’t your fault.
这是我们的错
It’s our fault.
我们的人把他放弃了
Our people gave him up.
我告诉过他我们不会的 但是
I told him we wouldn’t, but, uh…
我们确实放弃了
but we did.
纳普呢
What about Knapp?
转移到安全屋了
Moved to a safehouse.
瑞塔和孩子们都吓坏了
Rita and the kids are pretty shook up.
他们要送他回家了
They’re sending him home.
我们的人被袭击了 他却被遣送回家了
Our guy takes a fucking shot, and he gets sent packing.
那是大使♥馆♥的决定 你是知道规定的
It’s the embassy’s call. Regulations. You know the drill.
是的 但他们没有派人替他 规定不是这样的
Yeah, but they’re not sending a replacement. That’s not the drill.
我们他妈的在这里干什么
What the fuck are we doing here?
我们深入前线 没有后援
We’re way out in front and nobody’s behind us.
是啊 我们把一切都给他们了
Yeah? We gave ’em everything.
帐号♥ 余额 一切的信息
Account numbers, balances, the whole thing.
他们完全不在乎
They don’t give a shit.
我们换个方式利用那份报告
We use that report a different way.
费利克斯是用假名来持有德克萨斯的那些账户的
Those accounts in Texas, Félix holds them under a fake name.
那是什么行为
That right there is what?
那是银行欺诈 电汇欺诈
It’s bank fraud, wire fraud–
该死 敲诈勒索吗
Shit, racketeering?
我们把他弄到那里去
We get him up there.
因为这里太扯了 操蛋的墨西哥
‘Cause fuck here. Fuck Mexico.
我们引诱他越过边境
We lure him across the border.
在美国逮捕他
Arrest him in America.
我们亲手拷住那个混♥蛋♥
Cuff that motherfucker ourselves.
好的
Okay.
怎么做 你有什么想法吗
You got any ideas how we do that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!