You were great today.
我在生意上需要你
I can use you with my business.
我不会免费工作的
I’m not working for free.
没人要求你免费工作
Nobody said that.
想想你想要什么
Think about what you want.
你需要个新的协议 米格尔
You need a new deal, Miguel.
付钱给警♥察♥让他们
It’s one thing paying the police
将墨西哥毒品从国境线各处运出去是一回事
to move Mexican dope all over the border,
但把墨西哥变成哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥的
but it’s something else to turn Mexico
运输通道就是另一回事了
into a runway for Colombian coke.
如果在埃斯科瓦尔的可♥卡♥因♥到来之前
If you haven’t secured a deal with the government
你还没有与政♥府♥达成协议
before Escobar’s coke arrives…
是的 我明白 一切就毁了
Yeah, I know, this whole show crumbles.
我正在努力解决
I’m working on it.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
财政部说他们每周都通过这些帐户
Treasury says they’re moving upwards of 30 million
转移3000万以上的资金
through these accounts every week.
那都是铁证 对吗
That’s good, right?
当心 你这个油头粉面的混♥蛋♥
Look out, you slick-haired motherfucker.
米格尔・安赫尔・费利克斯・加利亚多
我跟卡利集团的人见完面后 又见了埃斯科瓦尔
I had a meeting with the guys from Cali, then with Escobar.
那么这是真的了
Then it’s true?
是的
Yeah.
我们建立的帝国让他们很震撼
They’re impressed with what we’ve built.
卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥赚的钱会改变整个局势
The money from cocaine will change everything.
我们达成了不错的协议 这会让我们更加强大
We made a good deal that makes us stronger.
-费利克斯 别犯傻了 -拉斐 拉斐 拉斐
– Félix, don’t be stupid. – Rafa, Rafa, Rafa–
干什么
What?!
目前我们的帝国很稳定
What we have here is stable.
它是成功可行的
It’s working.
控制权在我们手上
We have control.
你就这样把它放弃了
And you just give it all away?
这双手
These hands…
能种出世界上最优质的大♥麻♥
grow the best weed in the world.
全世界最优质的大♥麻♥
The best weed in the fucking world.
但我们对可♥卡♥因♥一无所知
But we don’t know shit about cocaine.
是吗
Really?
我听说 你学得还挺快
From what I’ve heard, you’re learning about it pretty quickly.
怎么了 兄弟
What’s up, brother?
为什么
Why?
我只想知道原因
That’s all I want to know.
怎么了
What’s up?
你是挡不住趋势的
You’re not going to stop it.
不管你喜不喜欢 可♥卡♥因♥都会来到墨西哥
The coke is coming to Mexico, like it or not.
不 我们可以阻止它 因为这里我们说了算
No, we can stop it because we are in charge.
这一切是属于我们的
This is our shit!
那些哥伦比亚人
And the Colombians…
我们不想为他们工作 成为他们的送货狗腿子
we don’t want to work for them and be their delivery boys–
墨西哥将成为可♥卡♥因♥
Mexico will be the only way left for cocaine
进入美国的唯一通道
to come into the United States.
市场就在这里
There’s the market.
那才是我们的未来
That’s our future.
你想被时代遗弃吗
You want to be left out?
抱歉 兄弟
I’m sorry, brother…
但我反对
but I’m against it.
没关系
That’s fine.
我们就是要朝着这个方向前进
We’re moving forward with this.
在这事上我站在米格尔这边
I’m with Miguel Ángel on this.
那东西就是魔鬼
That shit is the devil.
你知道他为什么会有这么大的反应吗
You understand where he’s coming from?
知道
Yes.
他更关心一些该死的植物 而不是真正的生意
He cares more about some fucking plants than real business.
他是个艺术家
He’s an artist.
一个麻烦
A pain in the ass.
这是一场赌博 你知道的
This is a gamble. You know that.
是的 想成为墨西哥最富有的人
Yeah, well, to be the richest man in Mexico,
你必须冒一点风险
you have to risk a little.
好吧
Okay.
我会带拉斐去提华纳把他的大♥麻♥取回来
I’ll take Rafa back to Tijuana to get his weed back.
让他想明白
Put his head right.
我一点都不在乎那批货
I don’t give a shit about the load.
这样是不对的
It’s not right.
法尔孔把我们从提华纳赶出造成了很不利的影响
Falcón chasing us out of Tijuana looks bad,
尤其是 你现在在扩展新的业务
especially with what you’ve got going on.
不该在这个时候失去那块广场
It’s the wrong time to lose the plaza.
没关系 去处理吧
That’s fine. Go on ahead.
你说的对
You’re right.
米格尔
Miguelito.
什么事
Yeah.
你最好确定这计划能成功
Better make sure things work out.
我会解决好的
I’ll take care of it.
海米 华盛顿特区的行政官员马伦打电♥话♥来了
Jaime, it’s D.C. Administrator Mullen on the phone.
谢谢你 苏西
Thank you, Suzy.
先生 你好吗
Sir, how are you?
海米 好久不见 听起来你在那里挺忙的
Jaime, it’s been awhile. Sounds like you’ve been busy down there.
你这话说的太对了
You don’t know how true that is.
你看过关于费利克斯・加利亚多的报告了吗
Did you read the Félix Gallardo report?
我看了 内容真不少 非常出色的工作
I did. It’s a hell of a read. Very impressive work.
谢谢 先生
Well, thank you, sir.
说实话 那份报告在这里搞出了不小的动静
Made a lot of noise around here, if you want to know the truth.
我就是想达到这样的效果啊
I suppose that was the plan.
听我说
Look, uh…
你的团队面对的情况很棘手
your team’s dealing with a tough situation.
我知道这一点 相信我
And I know that, believe me.
你们被分派了工作 却没有给你们相应的工具
You’ve been given a job to do and no tools to do it with.
但我们的任务并不总是被优先考虑的
But our mission doesn’t always get priority.
事实上 几乎从未被优先考虑过
Damn near never, in fact.
对抗腐♥败♥并不是目前
Forcing a confrontation on corruption
国♥务♥院♥和国会山上的那群人
isn’t a play the State Department
愿意做的事情
or the folks up here are comfortable with right now.
-先生 -还有其他因素
– Sir? – There are other factors involved.
或者我被告知是这样
Or so I’m told.
其他因素
Other factors?
是的 还债是一个因素
Yeah, debt payment for one.
在石油计划失败前 华尔街的财团
Wall Street pumped a shit ton of money into PEMEX
向墨西哥国家石油公♥司♥投资了不少钱
before the whole oil thing went belly-up.
恕我直言 先生 我更关心
All due respect, sir, I’m more concerned about
我的三个手下和他们身份暴露的风险
my three men and their exposure–
听我说 先生
Look, sir…
这里的事态非常严重
what’s happening down here, it’s serious.
必须得到上级的关注
Someone has got to start paying attention.
他正在和华盛顿那边通话
He’s on the phone with D.C.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
不 没错 这个我明白 很清楚
No, yeah, I– I do understand that. I do.
对不起 海米
Sorry, Jaime.
长官
Sir.
这东西会让我高兴吗
Is this something that will make me happy?
恐怕不会 长官
I doubt it, sir.
是从首席检察官办公室发来的
It’s from the desk of the Attorney General’s office.
内容是美国人在瓜达拉哈拉的所作所为
It’s what the Americans have been doing in Guadalajara.
搞什么
What the fuck?
好吧 你想要多大的 孩子
Okay, how big you want it, kiddo?
跟锅一样大的
Big as a pan.
跟锅一样大的
Big as a pan.
你要那么大 胃可装不下
Your eyes are bigger than your stomach.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
埃米利奥·戈麦斯·埃斯特拉达
听说过这个名字吗
Heard of this name?

No.
这些是我最好的作品
These are the best I’ve ever made.
看看它们有多完美
Look how perfect they are.
比利 帮帮你妹妹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!