I mean, he’s shorter than you.
-但他更帅一点 -没错
– But he is better looking. – Yeah.
怎么说呢 挺像的
I don’t know. Pretty close.
-海米你说呢 -妈的
– Jaime? – God damn it.
如果有任何不对劲 马上终止 好吗
Anything feels off, you pull the plug. All right?
你有平民的衣服吗
Got some civilian clothes in your locker, son?
-有 长官 -好 去拿吧
– Yes, sir. – All right. Go get them.
那些家伙出来了
Those guys are out.
我们走
All right, let’s go.
美国领♥事♥馆♥
卡美洛酒吧
可以了
You’re good.
谢了 苏西
Thanks, Suzy.
美洲酒店
瓜达拉哈拉
没错 就在那边
Yeah, right over there.
就这儿 很好
Right here. Perfect.
谢谢帮忙 苏西
Well, thanks for doing this, Suzy.
注意安全
Be safe.
我会的
I will be.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们先上去
You guys go up.
我去吧台喝一杯 我会在那边等着
I’m getting a drink at the bar, I’ll wait there.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
埃米利奥·戈麦斯·埃斯特拉达
Emilio Gómez Estrada.
我是做农产品的
I work in agriculture.
你也是吗
You too?
不是
No.
再见
Good day.
那不勒斯庄园
好了 孩子们 我们到了
Okay, kids, we have arrived.
我们走
Let’s go.
快点出来
Get out quickly, go!
快点 甜心
Move it, sweetie!
你好 毒虫
What’s up, Poison?
-你好 小黑 -看我给你带了什么
– How are you, Blackie? – Look what I brought you.
来吧 开始吧
Okay, let’s do this.
你跟我来
You come with me.
你留在这
And you stay here.
跟我走
Come with me now.
我要进房♥间
I need to… go in.
洗手间
Bathroom…
地板 都是水
water… floor…
这是什么
What’s this?
老天
Geez.
在这等着
Wait here.
好的
Okay.
河马
Hippos.
你以前见过吗
You ever seen one before?
没有
No.
我没有亲眼见过
I haven’t had the pleasure in person.
它们看起来很温和
They look sweet.
就像一个婴儿 胖胖的光秃秃的
Like a baby, fat and bald.
但它们非常易怒
But they’re temperamental.
如果你动了它在意的东西
Get between it and something it cares about,
它会把你咬成两半
it will bite you in half.
跟我来
Follow me.
听着 兄弟
Look, brother…
我一直认为说实话是最好的
I’ve always believed that the truth is best.
不管是对朋友还是敌人
With friends, enemies, it doesn’t matter,
我总是说实话
I always speak the truth.
我希望你也一样
I expect the same from you.
我只问你这一次
So I will only ask once…
你来哥伦比亚干什么
Why are you in Colombia?
我跟卡利组织见了个面
I had a meeting with the Cali organization.
我们做了笔交易
We made a deal…
把他们的货运进墨西哥
to move their product through Mexico.
你跟卡利集团做了交易
You made a deal with Cali?
是的
Yes.
为什么和他们
Why them?
我听说你喜怒无常
I was told you were temperamental.
没错
That’s right.
问题是
The thing is…
你们的交易对我是个威胁 对吗
that represents a threat to me, right?
是的
Yeah.
我同意
I agree.
坦白说 这会让你的生意完蛋
If we’re being honest, this will put you out of business.
我可以把你喂给河马
I could feed you to the hippos.
我不喜欢墨西哥人
I don’t like Mexicans.
坦白说
If we’re being honest.
若你想我死 你的人在路上就能射杀我
If you wanted to kill me, your men would have shot me on the road.
大♥麻♥是软毒品
Marijuana is a soft product.
它不伤害人体
It doesn’t hurt anyone.
现在还不合法 但是长远来看会合法化
For now, it’s illegal, but in the long run, it will be legalized.
可♥卡♥因♥就是另一回事
But cocaine is another story.
美国人惧怕可♥卡♥因♥
It scares the Americans.
他们认为可♥卡♥因♥在毁掉美国
They believe it’s destroying them.
贩运可♥卡♥因♥会让人名声大噪 躲都躲不开
Moving coke will bring you fame that you can’t hide from.
会让你沦为靶子
It will make you a target.
是啊 我已经知道了
Yeah, I already know.
那你为什么还要做
So then, why do it?
即便我不做 也有人会做
If I don’t do it, someone else will.
别跟我说这套屁话
Don’t come at me with that bullshit.
你为什么要做
Why do you want to do it?
我22岁的时候
When I was 22,
坠入爱河
I was in love.
我的第一任妻子
My first wife…
死于白血病
she died of leukemia.
我们得控制这个操蛋的世界
We have to control this fucking world.
否则这个世界就会控制你
Or it will control you.
如果你不保护自己
And if you don’t protect yourself,
生活就会乱成麻 然后毁掉你
it makes a mess and breaks you.
你每帮他们运一批货
You are going to take one of our loads…
就同样要为我们运一批
for every load of theirs.
卡利一半 我们一半
Half Cali, half us.
如果路上有什么东西丢了 兄弟
And if something gets lost on the way, brother…
那最好是卡利那一半丢了
it better be Cali’s half.
货物下周到达
This will arrive next week.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
那就这么定了
It’s settled then.
你之前真的打算把我喂河马吗
Would you have really fed me to those hippos?
没有
No.
河马
Hippos…
也不喜欢墨西哥人
don’t like Mexicans either.
怎么样
So what?
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink or what?
很好
Good.
提华纳那边的付款呢
And the payments from Tijuana?
你说过要华雷斯的
You said Juárez.
你们他妈的都是白♥痴♥
You are fucking idiots.
该死的
God fucking damn it.
费利克斯·加利亚多先生的个人帐户
我们去卡塔赫纳好吗
Let’s go to Cartagena, no?
我想看晚上的大海
I want to see the ocean at night.
我没带游泳的衣物
I didn’t bring anything to swim with.
我也没带
Me neither.
拜托 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你和我
You and me.
现在就去
Right now.
我带你来是因为你的人脉
I brought you here for your contacts.
也因为你很强悍
And because you are strong.
我需要你的建议 伊莎贝拉
I want your advice, Isabella.
你今天表现很棒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!