Do me a favor and imagine how comfortable you
当毒品运输量达到那个级别
and your brother’s life will be…
你和你兄弟的生活会是怎样的
when we start to move these amounts?
想象一下
Come on.
你会走上巅峰
You will be walking in the clouds.
我不是来浪费你的时间的
I didn’t come here to waste your time.
快点达成交易 我想带她去跳舞
Go ahead and close the fucking deal, I want to take her dancing.
免得帕奇托伤了更多女人的心
Before Pachito here breaks more hearts.
我们来谈谈具体数字吧
Let’s talk numbers.
这是我的梦想
It’s a dream of mine, man.
我自己的生意
My own business.
你该投资 早期入股
You should invest. Get in on the ground floor.
你有什么可失去的
What do you have to lose?
你懂怎么开餐厅吗 科奇
What do you know about running a restaurant, Cochi?

Well, shit.
有什么需要懂的
What’s there to know?
只需要放手去做 尝试
Just have to do it. Try it.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-你们要什么食物 -海鲜
– What kind of food you gonna have? – Seafood, man.
锡那罗亚风格的
Sinaloan style.
打算给它取名叫”疯狂龙虾”
Gonna call it “The Crazy Lobster.”
听起来不错
Sounds good.
姑娘们 干活
Hey, ladies, get to work.
-快 -嘿 小查
– Let’s go. – Hey, Chapito.
保持处子之身感觉怎么样啊
How’s virginity treating you?
我昨晚操三个女人 真爽
I pulled 3 women last night, what the fuck.
-三个女人 -科齐洛克要开个餐馆
– Three women? – Cochiloco here is opening a restaurant.
-没错 疯狂的龙虾 -什么类型的餐馆
– Yeah, The Crazy Lobster. -What kind?
锡那罗亚海鲜
Sinaloan seafood, man.
辣桔汁腌鱼
Spicy ceviche.
-没错 -本杰明
– That’s right. – Benjamín!
让开
Move it!
把门升起来
Raise the door!
快点
Quickly!

Quick!
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
你知道我的家族吗
Who my family is?
法尔孔先生
Mr. Falcón.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
确实 本杰明
Indeed, Benjamín.
那些东西全带走
Take all of that.
混♥蛋♥ 搬出来
Okay, assholes, take it out.
你在瓜达拉哈拉的同伴对我保证过
Assurances were given to me by your associate in Guadalajara.
承诺一旦给出 就不该被打破
Promises were made, which are now being broken.
你还问我 “怎么回事”
So you ask… “What the fuck?”
-你不会想… -闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
– Look, you don’t want to– – Not a word, fuckers!
从今天开始 不允许任何人
Starting today, no one, no one,
从我的广场运输一丁点大♥麻♥
moves a dime of weed through my plaza.
任何人都不行
No one!
你也不行
Not even you.
回去转告你的兄弟们
Tell your brothers.
够了 伙计们
That’s enough, guys.
快点
Hurry.
用火箭炮来一发
Do that thing with the thing.
拉斐 是他
Rafa, it’s him.
你以为你能搞我的生意
You think you can fuck with my business?
拉斐 你收到我的消息了
Rafa, you got my message?
消息你妈♥逼♥ 你抢了我的大♥麻♥ 混♥蛋♥
Message, my ass. You stole my dope, fucker!
费利克斯在动我所有的生意
Félix is moving on my entire business.
我只能如此应对
How else would I react?
怎么
What?
你老板没告诉你吗
Your boss didn’t tell you?
他是我的合作伙伴 混♥蛋♥ 搞清楚
He’s my partner, asshole, get it straight.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
我听说费利克斯今早飞去卡利想整死我
I heard Félix flew to Cali this morning to fuck me over.
貌似你也是
You as well, it sounds like.
你懂不懂可♥卡♥因♥的利润
Listen, don’t you understand
是大♥麻♥的十倍
that cocaine makes ten times the profit of marijuana?
费利克斯转向可♥卡♥因♥
Félix moving into coke
使得你的无籽大♥麻♥毫无价值
makes your sinsemilla useless.
醒醒吧 合作伙伴
Come on, partner.
也许你我应该合作
Maybe you and I should work together.
也许你该闭嘴
Maybe you should shut your mouth,
也许我该拿回我的货 然后捅死你
and maybe I should go get my fucking dope and gut you–
你个该死的乡巴佬
You fucking piece of shit peasant!
你是怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
阿马多又做什么了
What did Amado do now?
费利克斯是去哥伦比亚了吗
Did Félix go to Colombia?
如果他开始搞可♥卡♥因♥ 我们怎么办
If he gets involved with coke, where does that leave us?
冷静 谁说的 法尔孔吗
Calm down, who said this? Falcón?
别听那个混球的话
Don’t listen to that cocksucker.
喝点酒放松一下
Have a fucking beer.
我会弄清楚
I’ll look into it.
飞机落地以后
When we land,
给马塔打个电♥话♥告诉他一切顺利
call Matta so he knows it went well.
我确信他已经知道了
I’m sure he already knows.
怎么回事
What the hell?
-等等 我是米格尔 -别碰我
– Easy, I’m Miguel– – Don’t touch me!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
冷静
Calm down!
-冷静 -好的
– Calm down! – Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
坐好了 要开很远的
Get comfortable, it’s a long drive.
你们是谁
Who are you?
老大要跟你聊聊
Boss wants to talk.
我们这是去哪儿
Where are we going?
麦德林
To Medellín.
墨镜不错
Nice sunglasses there.
你戴试试看怎么样
Try them on, see how they look.
-你好 -玛利亚 你还是那么美
– Hello. – Maria, look at you, beautiful as ever.
米格尔不在
Miguel’s not here.
他也没说什么时候会回来
He didn’t say when he’d be back.
可能还要几天
Days, maybe.
好的
Okay.
如果他打电♥话♥来 告诉他我要和他谈谈
If he calls, tell him we need to talk.
祝好
Hope you’re well.
等等
Wait.
陪我坐会吧
Sit with me a minute?
那个 拉斐提到他去了哥伦比亚什么的
So, Colombia. Rafa mentioned something,
但我不确定这是否属实
but I wasn’t sure it was true.
最近你和他在一起的时间比我多
Lately you spend more time with him than I do.
他为什么这么做
Why is he doing this?
有时候我觉得我根本不认识他
Sometimes I feel like I don’t know him at all.
费利克斯不是一个简单的人 玛利亚
Félix is not a simple man, Maria.
贩毒事业是流淌在我们血液里的
We have trafficking in our blood.
你父亲对这行懂的不比其他人少
Your father knew the game as well as anyone.
我还记得以前和我父亲一起在大♥麻♥种植园里
I remember being in the fields with my father.
他那么做是为了我们有口饭吃
He would do it so we could eat.
但是现在 内托
But look now, Neto.
我们的孩子不会挨饿
Our children don’t go hungry.
他又是怎么说的
So what did he say?
“如果我不做 别人也会做”
“If I don’t do it, someone else will.”
他当然会做的
And he will.
那家伙不傻
That guy is no fool.
好了
Okay.
等他回来 让他打给我
When he gets back, ask him to call me.
你会比我先见到他
You’ll see him before I do.
把帽子取下来
Take off your hat.
挺像
Oh, yeah.
不过他比你矮点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!