大使♥馆♥那边怎么说
What did the embassy say?
-还在等他们回应 -这样回应怎么样
– Still waiting on a response. – How’s this for a response?
再有人敢恐吓我的妻子 我一定会找到他
Someone tries to scare my wife again, I’m gonna find them
一枪崩了他的脑袋
and I’m gonna shoot ’em in the head.
-奇奇 -我是认真的
– Kiki. – I mean it.
你要是想伤害这些人
You want to hurt these guys,
我们就得干掉发号♥施令的人
we gotta take down the ones calling the shots.
毒贩吗
The traffickers?
你每周一都把同样的文档寄到墨西哥城
You send the same memo every Monday to Mexico City.
没有用
No help.
希斯连看都不看
Heath doesn’t even read that bullshit.
我说的不是墨西哥城那边 去他妈的
Yeah, I’m not talking about Mexico City. Fuck them.
我想越级直接寄到华盛顿特区那边
I’m talking about going over their head, straight to D.C.
-你愿意这么做吗 -我会的
– You’d do that? – I would.
华盛顿特区那边真正关心的是什么
What’s D.C. really care about?
并不是查封毒品 抓捕毒贩的数量 对吧
Because it ain’t seizure numbers or drug arrests, right?
是钱 我们知道费利克斯赚了很多钱
Money. We know Félix is pulling in huge cash.
现在我们加上一个数字
Now we put a number on it,
我们让米格尔·费利克斯·加利亚多在美国出名
we make Miguel Félix Gallardo famous up north.
罗杰 告诉他们你跟我说的西班牙的事
Rog, tell them what you just told me about Spain.
马德里缉毒局追踪来自加的斯的一个毒贩六个月
DEA Madrid’s up on some dealer from Cádiz for about six months.
他联♥系♥的最频繁的一个号♥码
Now, one of the numbers he calls the most
就是打到瓜达拉哈拉的
is here in Guadalajara.
美洲饭店里
Hotel Americas.
所以西班牙警♥察♥提出了外交请求
So Spanish cops put in a diplomatic request
要求在我们这边进行监视
for a tap on this end.
由于是西班牙那边提的 并没有引起任何警惕
Now since it’s from Spain, doesn’t ring any alarm bells,
于是就被批准了
gets approved.
那相当于给了我们一个后台搜查令
This gives us a back door warrant
来监视费利克斯的整个行动
to tap Félix’s entire operation.
那可以让华盛顿特区醒悟 迫使墨西哥当局出手
That gets D.C. to wake up, force the Mexicans to act.
那才是解决问题的方法
That’s how this gets done.
希斯会很生气的
Heath’s gonna be pissed.
那他可以给我寄文档
Well, he can send me a fucking memo.
我应该穿件夹克来
I should’ve brought a jacket.
-谢谢你 -无论发生什么我们都在
– Thank you. – We’re here no matter what happens.
看看这个小丑
Look at this clown.
是啊 他都在这儿一周了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, he’s been here all week.
你还好吗老兄 要来瓶啤酒吗
You good, buddy? You want one?
我觉得还是你开车吧
I think maybe you better drive.
-交出来 牛仔 -抓住他 布奇
– Hand them over, cowboy. – Get him, Butch.
别撺掇他
Don’t egg him on.
我出…
Could maybe go for…
四千美元
$4,000?
我没怎么开过
I haven’t been running it much.
起动器可能需要更换
Starter might need replacing.
好吧
Well…
那倒是挺麻烦的
it would be something to do.
你是怎么想的啊
What’s on your mind?
你我都知道这车不值四千
We both know this car isn’t worth $4,000.
我需要帮助
I need help…
设立窃听器
setting up a wire tap.
都是正规的
All above-board.
合法的
Legal.
-谁会监听电♥话♥ -只有我们
– Who would listen to the calls? – Just us.
我需要它直接连到我的办公室
I need it fed straight to my office.
我会付你钱
I’ll pay you.
我有一个侄子
I have a nephew.
在城里开卡车运货
Drives a truck for the city.
几天前 一些混♥蛋♥闯红灯了
A few days ago, some assholes ran a red light.
他冲他们大喊 注意红灯
He yelled at them to watch it.
他们就把他逼下公路
They forced him off the road…
给他看了警徽 用枪打他
showed him a badge and beat him with a gun.
告诉他 下次他再张嘴就杀了他
Told him they’d kill him the next time he opened his mouth.
我不要你的钱
Keep your money.
你可以指望我
You can count on me.
你是个好人
You’re a good man.
我一千买♥♥下
I’ll give you a thousand.
去你的 我才不白送呢
Fuck you, I’m not giving it away!
这是我和索菲亚第三次做♥爱♥时放的歌♥
This was the song playing… the third time me and Sofia fucked.
该死
God damn it.
拉斐 别担心
There, Rafa, don’t worry.
你得向前看
You need to move on.
像这样的女人 如何能忘得掉
How do you move on from a woman like that?
时间治愈一切
With time.
喝酒
Drinking.
干杯
Cheers.
搞什么
What the hell?
我们还没正式切蛋糕呢
We didn’t cut the cake yet.
我收买♥♥了蛋糕师
I paid someone off.
听着
Listen…
有些事你应该知道
there’s something you should know.
怎么了
What’s up?
拉斐和阿马多
Rafa and Amado.
拉斐有他独特的打包无籽大♥麻♥的方式
Rafa has his way of packing seedless.
真空密封之类的
Vacuum sealed bricks or some shit.
但为了节省空间 阿马多都用土豆袋来装
But Amado has been repacking it in potato sacks to save space.
因此拉斐开始反击
So Rafa took offense.
发生了一场混战 有人掏出了枪
There was a scuffle and… a gun was drawn.
-该死的小孩 -毫无疑问
– Fucking children. – No doubt.
所以我下令把他们两个都杀了
That’s why I gave the word to have them both killed.
很好 有消息通知我
Good, keep me up to date.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
想躲着吗
Trying to hide out?
没 出来喘口气
No, just taking a break.
看到小米格尔了吗 他玩得很开心
Did you see Miguelito? He’s having a blast.
所有小孩都很开心
All the kids, they’re having fun.
你呢
How about you?
你似乎心不在焉
You seem distracted.
你一整天都很安静
You’ve been quiet all day.
整周
All week.
工作很多 有点累
Lots of work, been tired.
仅此而已 非常累
That’s it, very tired.
我要去哥伦比亚
I’m going to Colombia.
什么时候
When are you going?
明天就走
I leave tomorrow.
你从没跟我说过这事
You never told me about this shit.
我知道 所以现在跟你说
I know, that’s why I’m telling you now.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-可♥卡♥因♥ 米格尔 -小声点
– Cocaine, Miguel? – Hey, keep it down.
可是
But…
你一直很小心地在打造我们现在所拥有的一切
you’ve been so careful in building everything we have.
为什么你现在想做这事
Why do you want to do this now?
要是我不做的话 也会有别人做的
If I don’t, someone else will.
-揭晓礼物时间 -来吧
– We’re doing the presents! – Come on.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
等等 儿子 别 先揭晓你妈妈送的
Hold on, son, no, no. The one from your mother first.
最下面那个
I think it’s the bottom one.
有个故事讲的是一群盲人
There’s a story about a group of blind men
遇到了一头大象
who come across an elephant.
我不清楚为什么 但这不是重点
I’m not sure why, but that’s not the point.
一个盲人摸象鼻 一个拍打它的侧身
One of the blind men touches its trunk, another pats its side,
另一个抓住了尾巴
another guy grabs the tail.
他们都觉得那就是大象的样子
And they all think that’s what an elephant is.
因为他们靠得太近 他们看不到全貌
Because they’re too close, they can’t get the whole picture.
缉毒局盯着费利克斯好几个月了
The DEA had been on Félix for months,
但其实他们就好比盲人摸象
but turns out they were just blind guys feeling up an elephant.
洞察力改变一切
Perspective changes everything.
我觉得这应该才是重点
I think that’s the point.
这个 以及一套出色的监听系统
Well, that and a good wire tap.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!